Quick Search Jobs
Purchasing jobs in Leominster
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£14,000 - £17,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday + stats AND free car parking
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a stable manufacturing business in Telford working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
You will need extensive purchase ledger experience and should possess excellent attention to detail.
Working as part of a stable and friendly team your role will see you:
- Posting high volumes of purchase invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Managing the cashbooks
- Posting journal entries...
Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
£7.20 per hour
Free on-site parking
Hours of work 9 – 5pm, Monday to Friday, with 30 minutes for lunch.
A friendly company based in Shrewsbury require an experienced purchase ledger clerk to help them out on a temporary basis.
The role will include invoice processing, dealing with supplier queries by phone and email, and supplier statement reconciliations. This is a full time position anticipated to last for approx. 6 weeks.
Previous purchase ledger experience is essential.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new...
Fast Track to Management Programme - for Graduate Engineers
Starting salary of £27,500 to £32k + guaranteed 5% bonus in year 1 + pension, share purchase scheme and more.....
We are now recruiting Graduate Engineers with one to two years experience in industry for our new Fast Track to Management Programme.
For this programme, we are looking for people who believe they have the potential to grow into a senior role in one of the world's fastest growing manufacturing companies. You must have a strong engineering/manufacturing degree, experience of working in manufacturing (perhaps from industrial placement, post graduation, or currently...
International Shipping and Logistics Coordinator required for a leading company in Herefordshire
Profile: Full Time Permanent Logistics Coordinator
Salary: On application per annum.
Work experience required: relevant Management of stock and supplies, purchasing, stock control/logistics experience freighting experience essential
This position would suit someone who is well experienced in purchasing and international freighting. A good head for figures is important, as are organisational and communication skills. May suit an ex-military logistician.
Education: Degree educated or equivalent desirable...
Materials and Planning Leader
Up to £35,000
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join an international manufacturing company based in Telford, Shropshire as a Material & Planning Leader. Reporting to the Site Leader will be responsible for:
• Planning the purchasing of raw materials, machinery, tools, supplies and maintaining the raw material inventory required to support forecasted sales. Also planning production of finished products and maintaining inventory.
• Responsible for organising, developing, and planning...
Samuel Frank Associates require a Project Engineer with experience of Variable Speed Drives (VSD). Previous experience of industrial drive and control systems is essential, with a good working knowledge of variable speed drives (AC, DC and Servo, Siemens (Sinamics), ABB (e.g. Commander, Unidrive, Epsilon, Mentor), Rockwell, CT and SSD), PLCs and SCADA / HMI products expected. Your knowledge is likely to include AC, DC and Servo Drives and you will need to have worked on some of the following kit – Siemens, ABB, Rockwell or Control Techniques.
Your SCADA knowledge is likely to include Siemens WinCC, Rockwell RSView, Ifix or InTouch and your...
French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (40 hours per week)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company on a permanent basis within a French Speaking Customer Service Advisor role. Based within a small but busy Customer Service department your duties will include (but not limited to):
• Maximising all sales opportunities by promoting the highest standard of customer care
• Receiving orders via telephone, fax and e-mail
• Issuing order acknowledgements promptly with all relevant information
• Working with the marketing team to...
Supply Chain Manager
£45,500 + car + benefits, 25 days holidays + stats
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 1pm
My client, a large manufacturer in the Shropshire region, is now looking to increase their headcount due to business growth. The role of Supply Chain Manager will report in the Manufacturing Manager and will be responsible for:
• Maintaining 100% delivery performance
• Engaging both external and internal stakeholders
• Inventory accuracy processes to achieve 100% stock accuracy
• Improving supplier delivery performance and relationships through vendor management
• Developing and maintaining...
Up to £25000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
An established central Telford business.
A standalone financial controller/ finance manager job in Telford.
Working in an open plan office in a down-to-earth environment, this is a role where you will work autonomously and will look after all aspects of accounts.
Reporting to the MD, the financial controller’s duties will include:
• Preparation & production of month end accounts
• Accruals and prepayments
• Purchase ledger/ Credit control
• Preparation of VAT returns and posting journals
• Preparation of year end accounts to be passed off by an external accountant...
Telford – outskirts – own transport required
Temp - Perm
Up to £16,000
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Stable expanding organisation
Working within a friendly team environment the daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Sales order processing
• Purchase order processing
• Customer services including answering e-mail and telephone enquiries, taking calls and relaying messages etc.
• Sales administration such as processing quotations and designing promotional material with guidance from the sales managers.
• Shipping administration duties including liaising with suppliers
• Data entry
• Filing, faxing, photo...
Technical Sales/ Estimator
£20,000 - £25,000 (DOE) 25 days holidays + pension
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm (37 hours per week)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our small but expanding engineering client based in Telford within a Technical Sales role on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Operations Manager you will responsible for:
• Ensuring that all technical sales enquiries and orders are reviewed, processed, submitted and followed up
• Reviewing all technical sales enquiries, establishing customer requirements
• Preparation of technical sales quotations and...
Up to £30,000(DOE) 20 days holiday + stats
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37.5hours per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to join a manufacturing company who are experiencing a period of growth. Reporting directly to the Production Manager you will be responsible for:
• Deputising in the absence of the Production Manager
• Planning the activity schedule for all production departments
• Liaising with the Commercial Manager and the sales administration team to provide Despatch dates and information
• Reviewing production processes and procedures and...
LISTGROVE RECRUITMENT : JOB DESCRIPTION
PLASTICS ? PACKAGING ? PETROCHEMICALS ? CHEMICALS ? ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
VA/VE Quality Engineer
Job ref: AZ /26670
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
The successful candidate will be undertaking product reviews - improvements - with engineering ( quality vs function)
Design change and ECI
They will also be working with Purchasing to work on cost down activities.
Ideally, we would be looking for someone with 3 years experience within a technical position (design, quality, engineering) preferably within automotive.
They should be self...
Up to £20,000 per annum
30-35 hours per week
A £10million turnover family-owned business.
My client is seeking an experienced and capable bookkeeper to join their business on a permanent basis. You will be supporting with purchase and sales ledger, general administration and maintenance of the cashbook. This role would suit someone with extensive accounts assistant/bookkeeper experience who is able to work efficiently, identify errors and turn their hand to basic tasks where needed.
In return for your skills and experience, you will benefit from working in a friendly team with a supportive manager...
Engineering Director - Hereford - £60-70k + Benefits
Responsible for the entire engineering function and will be responsible for circa 120 people, of which 7/8 direct reports. Teams consist of 70 maintenance personnel, instrumentation department, capital investment project department, drawing office, site services.
* First line responsibility for strategic site development, capability and capacity, including capital investment to meet growth objectives
* Organisational development of the Engineering Department (headcount c120) to support future growth strategies and business objectives
* Manage lean maintenance...
FRENCH SELECTION UK
Spanish Speaking Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Service, Spanish, Manufacturing, Exports, Commercial, Data Input, Data Entry, Credit Control, Administration, Coordination, Sales, Customer Care, Quotations, Sales Support, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, South Wales
Salary: from £35k - £45k pa
Location: Hereford, Herefordshire
At commutable distance by car from Gloucester, Worcester, Great Malvern, Monmouth, Ludlow, Kington, Tewkesbury, Ross-on-Wye, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, South Wales
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the...
Job Overview: Our client are an established injection moulding manufactory supplying to automotive market. They are looking to expand their team with the appointment of an experienced Project Manager. As Project Manager you will have prior experience with Automotive procedures preferably JLR, and must have experience within high volume manufacturing. As Project Manager you will be instrumental in implementing strict NPI procedures and timely project milestones. This is an exciting position within a diverse product range and a challenging role.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• In conjunction with the Key Account Manager, ensure full...