Quick Search Jobs
Purchase Ledger Permanent
My client is am SME business based in Torquay. Due to unprecedented year on year growth, they have ambitious plans for expansion. They are currently looking for a purchase ledger assistant to join their existing team.
Prepare manual and computerised payments.
Arrange draft and bank transfers.
Reporting monthly or weekly returns.
Code, check and process invoices
Open and amend supplier accounts.
Liaison with credit controllers and branch managers.
Filing, telephone answering and general office housekeeping.
Responding to branch, department and supplier queries Key Skills:
Are you interested in learning accounts within an existing accounts team? Or are you bored with your current role? Or do you want to further your AAT studies?
We are a growing Health and Social Care company and are looking for a bright and enthusiastic person to join our team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will initially be in charge of a variety of different tasks including sales invoicing and cash allocation. You will also be dealing with aspects of the purchase ledger and general accounts responsibilities.
You will need to be confident with spreadsheets, able to manage your time effectively and prioritise...
£32k plus staff profit share, pension and discounted product
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading food manufacturer/ distributor within the organic food market with their own working farms and a supplier base spanning the UK and who are committed to providing a fair deal for their suppliers, customers, franchisees and staff.
They are currently undertaking an exciting phase of their expansion by the introduction of “Recipe Boxes” and require someone to join their established team to take responsibility for heading up the procurement and supply chain development for both packaging, ambient and fresh...
- Market leader in healthcare Industry
- Very well respected within the industry
- Family feel organisation
- Great Support from Management
- Growing steadily and continuously
- The job is to sell a range of medical waste solutions
- Selling these into 85% the NHS and 15% private hospitals
- This will be an account management role initially as 90% existing business and 10% new business
- Will liaise with procurement mainly but also infection control and waste management departments
- Travelling around the hospitals in the designated patch
The Ideal Person:
- Experience dealing with NHS procurement and understanding...
Interim Technical Manager
Up to £500 pd including expenses
This is a well-established family-owned business processing high quality products which is recognised as one of the UK’s leading processors within their product field.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Interim Technical Manager include:
• Ensure that all products marketed by the company are produced and packaged in compliance with all the relevant food safety and labeling legislation
• Direct and coordinate subordinates to ensure the technical and quality assurance functions are performed efficiently and effectively
• Develop, monitor and control a...
Related searches to Retail jobs