Recruitment Administrator jobs
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our team supporting the consultants on a very busy account. This will be working within a recruitment business assisting with administration duties and screening of candidates. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to get into recruitment admin as you will be covering areas of payroll, compliance, the maintenance of in house systems and general day to day admin, any payroll experience would be beneficial.
Other duties will include:
• Pre-screening checks of candidates, including all background referencing/credit rating and criminal records checks for clients.
£8 - £8.2/hour
Other duties will include:
• Pre-screening checks of candidates, including all background referencing/credit rating and criminal records checks for clients.
With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of corporate clients who regularly use our services, we are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK, and the exciting news is we're growing beyond all expectations.
We now have the opportunity for an organised and articulate Client Response Administrator to help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board.
Key Responsibilities -
- Answering the majority…
£20,000 - £25,000...
- Identifying suitable candidates for a variety of positions across the business…
Procter & Gamble is a highly successful global company that manufactures leading brands including Pampers, Always, Fairy, Lenor, Pantene and many others, with the vision of touching and improving consumer's lives across the globe.
Here at our Manchester Plant, we are currently looking to recruit an Information Technology Systems Administrator to join our Supply Network team. Responsibilities will include
- Owning and leading the implementation of best practises for our internal systems and corresponding work processes.
- Project management for system upgrades and new system implementation.
- Building capability…
FINTEC recruit is looking for Recruitment Administrator to join our expanding team in this growing company. This is a part time position with approximately 10 hours per week (2 hours daily) with flexibility around start times, with an opportunity of increasing hours if desired. Based in Edinburgh with a rate of £7.50 per hour.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Administrator your responsibilities will include the following:-
* Answer incoming calls from clients and applicants, taking messages as required
* Provide administration support to the recruitment team
* Write and post out job adverts on a number of online platforms
We’ve an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, dedicated and friendly administrator to join us, providing invaluable support to our Account Managers.
Your role will be varied and demanding which means you’ll need to be calm, proactive and on the ball. A typical day will see you:
• carry out routine administration tasks, including filing, database updates and greeting visitors;
• making media bookings and posting jobs online;
• undertaking research;
• negotiating rates;
• keen to turn your hand…
£16,000 - £18,000...
• Accurately maintaining sales ledger data including customer records
• Processing new credit account requests
• Processing inbound customer payments and allocating to correct account
• Preparing and sending out invoices to agreed deadlines
• Preparing and sending out customer statements to agreed deadlines
• Processing month end accounting procedures, checking all work for accuracy
• Reconciling accounts and resolving all queries in respect of sales ledger transactions
• Responding to and resolving all other enquiries…
With the health & wellbeing industry growing year on year, there has not been a better time to become a beauty therapist.
Do you dream of having a job that offered the flexibility to work full or part time?
Are you currently working in retail or admin and wish you could do something you really enjoyed?
If you're longing to launch yourself into an exciting and glamorous career then becoming a beauty therapist could be just the answer.
The Training Room Beauty Therapist Academy is now recruiting for 2016 intakes from highly motivated and customer service led individuals. Whether you're unemployed…
£20,000 - £22,000...
You will be joining a professional team, in a fast paced commercially driven sales environment, specifically looking after clients and candidates, within the busy industrial sector, (engineering, manufacturing, construction, agriculture etc.)
Our client’s modern, well equipped offices are located just outside…
More Driver Solutions is a recruitment agency specialising in placing drivers and careers in logistics. We are looking for a highly motivated legal and compliance administrator to join our lively team. The right person for the job will need to be outgoing and able to work in a busy fast paced environment while having the ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
Ideally you would have some background working in a recruitment, recruitment administration or a transport compliance role.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
• Maintain candidate and client files
• Checking registration forms are completed correctly…
Are you an established administrator looking to work in the heart of Birmingham city centre? Do you want to work for one of Recruiter's Fast 50 Companies in the UK? TeacherActive is a market leading education recruitment agency situated in a fantastic city centre location. We are now looking to expand and an opportunity has become available to join the compliance team as a Recruitment Administrator.
The Administrator role will involve:
* Carrying out audit checks with a high level of accuracy
* Dealing with internal and external queries via telephone or email
* Sending and chasing references
* Producing reports and updates for the business…
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Company: Allied Healthcare
Department: Administration, Stafford Technology Park
Location: Stafford Technology Park
Job Description Summary
Compliance within the care industry is highly regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).Before starting within the business a successful candidate will go through a variety of different background checks. The recruitment administration department is responsible for ensuring that successful candidates are compliant before starting within the business. The department consists of different teams who focus on a specific area of the process.
PART TIME 7AM - 11.30AM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
* Administrator to undertake various recruitment administration duties to include:
* Daily reports
* Booking and conducting interviews
* Site Inductions
* Dealing with client/workers daily queries
* Checking attendance
* Checking candidates references and relevant paper work
* Involvement with Payroll
* Dealing with workers holidays
* Good IT skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good attention to detail
Single Resource is one of the UKs leading recruitment consultancies / RPO Businesses, We pride ourselves on delivering excellent…
EDUSTAFF (Manchester) Ltd
EduStaff is an established and hugely successful recruitment consultancy providing services to schools in the UK. The progressive and dynamic management team are seeking outstanding individuals who want to play a part in the story.
EduStaff have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, team oriented and motivated person to work as a Recruitment Sales Administrator in our Manchester office.
Due to our continued success, EduStaff are looking for a proactive, diligent and conscientious administrator to work alongside our sales team. You will be responsible for the accurate…
Monday - Friday 0800 - 1800
Working for one of the Uk's most successful recruitment agencies, we are currently recruiting for an administrator to join our growing team.
The role is working within a service team to a large global client, whom we supply temporary workers to year round. Whilst the recruitment team manage this process, a process driven, organised and methodical administrator is required to support with all aspects of managing the administration and compliance.
Some of the Duties will include:
Spreadsheet creation and Management
Compliance managing and checking
Job title: Recruitment Administrator
A fantastic financial services company based in Bromsgrove are offering a first-rate opportunity for those looking for a step onto the career ladder. The company are looking for a grade A candidate to join their team as a Recruitment Administrator to assist in ensuring all compliance and regulations are adhered to.
* Assist in the recruitment of financial advisors
* Ensure the in house data base is maintained and up to date
* Assist in the co-ordination of inductions
* Attend and minute meetings
Key requirements and experience:
* Experience in a customer-facing environment…
Huntress Group in Epsom are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator for our Client based in Epsom. This is a temporary position lasting for at least 6 weeks, with the potential to become a permanent position.
* Using a number of bespoke recruitment systems
* Use of legislation knowledge
* Providing administration support for the HR team
* Recruitment experience
* Strong administration skills
As this is a temporary role, candidates who are available immediately are desired.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics…
Recruitment Administrator– The Benefits:
- 23 days annual leave
- Uncapped bonuses
- Excellent career progression
Recruitment Administrator – The Company:
We are a successful and growing organisation who requires a commercially astute individual with an interest in forming a career within the industry. Based in Bushey, you will be joining an existing team, initially supporting Consultants to resource for candidate CVs, handling telephone queries, assisting with organising interviews and writing emails. There is a fully structured training plan in place to allow the individual to develop within the first 6 months into a Recruitment Consultant…
Bureau Veritas are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join our internal Recruitment team based in Manchester. This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity, with a varied workload and great scope for career progression. No recruitment experience is necessary as full training will be provided. Candidates should however be enthusiastic, customer focused and have high attention to detail.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To provide administrative support to the Resourcing Business Partner(s) e.g. job postings, inbox management, diary management etc.
• Capture and maintain accurate information in Recruitment database
• Provide accurate…
Due to an increase of workload anticipated to last up to 12 months, we are looking to recruit a Temporary Recruitment Administrator. Duties will be aligned to the Pre-Employment Screening of Candidates who have been offered a Permanent, FTC, Temporary or Contract role at a FTSE 100 Company.
* Main duties include receiving requests from Recruiters based across the UK to create a new screening case.
* Raising a new case using a web based tool.
* Monitoring the case to identify any adverse information such as poor employment references etc.
* Contacting Candidates to gain further information or documents needed to complete the screening…
Our client has a unique opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join their team in Salisbury.
This is a great break for someone who doesn't quite have the experience within this sector, but is interested in recruitment and HR career opportunities.
To provide full administrative support for all recruitment related activities. This will involve contact with all internal staff and external third parties from initial identification of a role through to the induction of new staff. The post holder may be required to assist with other HR administration from time to time.
This is a full time, temporary - permanent position, working Monday…
Redrock Recruitment are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join there small yet growing team based in Essex.
This is a good opportunity for someone to join a team with a strong expansion plan and become an integral part of the companies continued growth.
Duties of this position will be;
Answering telephone queries and taking messages
Collecting and collating data for weekly management reports
Updating database, ensuring all CV's and jobs are on the system
Completing and checking contracts
Assisting with payroll and timesheet issues
Reference, ID and qualification checking of candidates
Take ownership of the weekly compliance ensuring…
** New opportunity **
Administration assistant required for well established specialist recruitment company based in Hertford.
Supporting a growing team your key duties will be :
• Maintenance of spreadsheets
• Working with an in-house database ensuring candidates and client details are correct.
• Registering new applicants
• Ensuring all paperwork is done for candidates including checking and booking of courses.
• Data Entry and general administration
The Ideal candidate : -
• Will have had previous office administration experience
• Knowledge of word and excel
• Be organised and enjoy working as part of a team…
Vacancy available due to internal promotion!
£16,000 - £18,000pa + bonuses
Award winning team
Rewarding + inspiring environment
Do you want to work for a highly reputable recruitment consultancy who are experts in their field? Would you like to join a passionate and inspiring team who offer professional development and a very motivational working environment?
Office Angels has an opportunity that will allow you to work in an established branch completing a variety of duties to support the needs of our clients who require temporary support. Speaking with candidates…
Our client based on the outskirts of Basingstoke is looking for a Recruitment Administrator on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the recruitment function in a professional, timely and efficient manner and in line with processes.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
* Candidate sourcing
* Screening of candidates and booking registrations
* Maintain in house recruitment system
* Write job descriptions in line with legal requirements and client discretion.
* Releasing of vacancies to job boards and linkedin
* Monitor and produce monthly reports
* Comply with all data protection…
A leading Housing Association is looking for an experienced Administrator in North London for 2 months to work in their HR team. They need someone who is highly organised as the individual will be co-ordinating several functions namely:
Contracts and offer letters
Inputting new starter information to HRIS database
Recruitment and selection admin
Setting up job vacancies etc
The role is paying £10 per hour and is to start immediately.
If you are interested please call Ashley Diamond on 0203 837 7926
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Retinue Solutions is acting…
Techsearch is part of a £200M turnover leading recruitment Group, Staffline PLC. Our Leeds operation has a 10 year market presence in Technical, Engineering with a natural focus towards FMCG and Food and Beverage industries. We offer a range of recruitment and HR related consultancy services to the Global Marketplace including Database/Contingency recruitment, Advertised Selection and traditional Headhunt.
This is a unique opportunity for a competent and ambitious Recruitment Administrator who is looking at taking their career to the next level and progressing into a Resourcer/Research role.
You will be responsible for providing full comprehensive…
As an Recruitment Administrator in one of our busy offices, you'll ensure things run smoothly behind the scenes. By providing excellent administration, you'll help our teams to really focus on our clients. You'll make sure we don't cut corners, and that information is quick and easy to locate.
The person right for the role needs to be well organised, enthusiastic on the phone, has good attention to detail and work well in a team. With the attitude of 'going the extra mile'. There may be times where you will have to work in the office alone so self motivation is a must.
Whilst some of your tasks may be repetitive, the ability to make a difference…
Randstad's In-house Services is an industry leading global recruitment and workforce management company. We specialise in working on-site with our clients to recruit and manage their temporary staff.
This role provides specialist and dedicated administrative support to the client and their temporary workers from:
* Managing the recruitment and retention of a sustainable workforce
* Building solid customer and employee relations across the site
* Maintaining a high level of communication to ensure service levels are optimised.
As an Onsite Administrator you will be based at the client's site in Larne. As an administrator you will…
Agentis Solutions are recruiting for a recruitment administrator to join their growing team in Ipswich Town Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team who specialise within the construction sector. Previous recruitment experience is not specifically required as full training will be provided.
However, attention to detail and strong administration skills will benefit you due to the nature of the job. This is an extremely varied role and would suit someone confident, outgoing and who is comfortable speaking with a variety of people.
- Processing of the weekly branch payroll
- Gathering compliance…
HR & Recruitment Administrator; Permanent; Paying between £17,000 - £24,000 per annum and Benefits; Based in Liverpool
Our client, a well known and thriving multi-site business is looking to recruit a Vetting and Verification HR Administrator as part of their Human Resources team. The HR & Recruitment Administrator will offer support and assistant to the current HR vetting and verification supervisor mainly with their recruitment process. This HR & Recruitment Administrator job is target/deadline driven and will provide a great development opportunity for an existing CIPD qualified HR administrator.
HR & Recruitment Administrator Duties…
An excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to work at Specialist Computer Centres has become available. The purpose of the role is to support a team of consultants by completing administration based tasks.
• Draw up contracts
• Obtain references for new starters
• Confirm extensions and issue paperwork to contractors
• Act as first point of contact for contractors and managers
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:30