Retail Purchasing jobs in Cornwall
Refine Job Search
The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
A well established local contracting business which prides itself in offering the a professional and attentive services to a broad range of clients is seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team and assume responsibility for a wide spectrum of construction works.
Providing construction services across a portfolio of commercial, residential and retail contracts, their capability includes propefrtyu swervices and maintenance works to major refurbishment, fit-out and new build developments.
Having responsibility for overseeing the new build and refurbishment works to £2m,with several schemes running concurrently, they are in need of…
Assistant Store Manager - General
- To manage the team, drive fun and friendly customer service and control consistent shop floor standards
- To proactively manage the correct ordering of stock, deliveries, replenishment and health and safety standards.
- Manage the delivery of key targets, as agreed by the company, management team and Business Manager
- Work with the Supervisor – Customer service to drive fun and friendly customer service as a priority
- Work with the Supervisors to ensure that the team are trained in PI counts, ordering, date code checking, code rotations and any legal compliance, and that records…