Retail Purchasing jobs in Cornwall
Refine Job Search
Bathstore is the country's largest specialist bathroom retailer with over 170 stores across the UK. Our size means we can offer a wider choice to our customers
Due to our success and growth plans, we are currently looking for a Bathroom Sales Consultant / Sales Assistant to help our valued customers create their dream bathroom solution
With previous experience in service and sales we will give you the training and development required to be part of our specialist bathroom team
You will assist customers in the design, selection and completion of their bathroom project through to their satisfaction. Your responsibilities will include:...
Technical Recruitment Consultants - Aerospace / Defence / Marine - Bristol Temple Quay
* Negotiable salary dependent on experience 25k-45k basic
* Uncapped OTE - Up to 30% Commission plus Elite Annual Bonuses
* Company reward scheme
* Contributory Pension scheme
* 28 days annual leave (including public holidays) increasing with service to a total of 34 days
* Birthday holiday day
* Reward Gateway - money off hundreds of retail brands and services
* Automatic cover under Life Assurance and Health Insurance policies
* Option to purchase private medical insurance
* Dress down days for locally chosen charities
* Early Friday finish
Parts Manager needed for popular dealership in Poole
Salary 25-30k basic DOE with excellent OTE of up to 40k uncapped.
In control of £3M annual sales
In control of £2.5M purchase target
Team of 5
Proactive in trade
a. Manage parts department stocks in line with company policy within BMW and MINI
b. All purchase invoices for parts not limited
c. Replenish core stocks as laid down by Company policy/budget.
d. Stock adjustment according to centre policy and in conjunction with the Divisional Parts Manager.
e. Ordering for parts required for workshop vehicles as requested by the service department.
f. To review training needs...