The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Sales Ledger Administrator required for an established business based in Yetminster.
This is a full time position working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with a salary of £15,000 - £16,000 PA DOE.
You will be required to provide efficient and effective sales ledger support to the finance team. Your key accountabilities will be;
* To ensure that all sales ledger invoices and credit notes are issued within agreed timescales
* To produce timely reports detailing export sales profitability
* To produce transport information
* Provide cover for Export Administration
* Distribution of invoices and supporting documentation to customers…
£25,000 - £28,000/annum
Based just outside Manchester City Centre they offer fantastic benefits and working hours.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be required to handle to following:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Experience of VAT Returns/EC Sales /Intrastat reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Nominal ledger reconciliations
-Experience of VAT returns
- All other associated management accounting duties.
The ideal Assistant Accountant will ideally be:
- Qualified by experience
- Have previous Management…
Purpose/Objective: The Purpose of this position is to ensure that the sales ledger invoices are completed accurately and to deadlines.
Creating accounts for new customers
Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner
House keeping of in-house database
Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary
Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and external customers
Ability to work within strict deadlines, without compromising the accuracy of the information provided
Potential Study Support after qualifying period.
Relaxed and dynamic environment
I am recruiting for a group of companies in South Manchester (Near the Airport) who is going through a period of expansion. They are looking for a sales ledger candidate who has a strong back ground in cash allocation.
The core duties include but are not limited too,
• Code and check invoices
• Cash Allocation
• Work out VAT payments
• Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
• Check and reconcile supplier statements
• File invoices and statements
• Deal with purchase enquiries
• Process staff expenses
The Successful Applicant
We are looking…
£20,000pa inc £17,000pa basic salary plus Full Perks Dartford
FP Mailing UK Ltd manufactures and supplies a comprehensive suite of Franking Machines, Digital Post, hardware and software solutions and services.
Originally founded in Germany where it has operated over 90 years, it now conducts business globally.
The Group prides itself on its ability to offer advanced solutions that are innovatory and cost effective to the business community.
They have been trading in the UK for over 20 years and are currently entering a stage of controlled expansion aimed at increasing…
An opportunity for an experienced accounts administrator to join a friendly local manufacturing business in the Sherburn in Elmet area.
The business is based within easy access of the A1 and is close enough to commute to from Ferrybridge, Selby, Pontefract and Goole.
Joining a long established, thriving business and working closely with the small finance/ administration team on site duties will include:
Sales ledger maintenance:
* Daily banking and cash allocation
* Issuing sales invoices, customer statements and overdue letters
* Call customers chasing overdue and missed invoices, reporting any issues to the Financial Controller
I am currently recruiting for a very successful business who operates within a niche area of retail.
Based in Farnham, you will be working within their accounts team, preparing individual company accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk who is seeking a new challenge.
About The Role
* Process daily sales integrations for all companies
* Bank Reconciliations for the Group of companies
* Process debit / credit forms (intercompany invoices)
* You will be the point of the contact for all of the stores for any banking queries
Things You Should Know
Life cover x 2
20 days holiday
Cherry Professional are working in partnership with a market-leading retailer based in Nottingham, seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join their busy finance team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for one of Nottingham's leading brands - a company that is focused on its people and their development. If successful, an excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to you.
As the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be supervising a team of three Sales Ledger Clerks, ensuring the Sales Ledger Department meets the invoicing requirements in line with company Service Level Agreements in a professional and timely…
Our client, based in Shenstone, Lichfield are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger clerk on a permanent basis. It is essential you have relevant experience in a similar role.
The Sales Ledger clerk will be responsible for ensuring all incoming cash is processed in an accurate and timely manner. Resolution of complex billing queries to assist with the production of the monthly invoices. Administration and collection of monthly direct debit batches and creation of BACS files and submission to banks. Monthly download and analysis of failed direct debits and complete and timely input of receipts to the billing system. Reviewing the validity of…
We are pleased to be working with a Northampton based business who is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join the finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the maintaining and updating the Sales Ledger
* Posting of Sales invoices
* Raising all sales invoices/credit notes
* Setting up new customer accounts
* Processing sales ledger payments
* Entering data on accounting system
* Journal entry
* Resolving Queries & Debt Management
The ideal candidate will have previous sales ledger experience, strong written and verbal communication skills…
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Utilities and Energy Consultants, providing a wide range of value added Utility Management Solutions, with established relationships with all the major energy suppliers, as well as water and telecoms companies.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a new addition to the Finance Team to take on the role of Sales Ledger Clerk.
The main tasks of the Sales Ledger Clerk role will be to chase suppliers for data on live contracts and input details into SAGE 200. To work on supplier queries regarding invoicing and influence their new invoicing system and processes.
You will be required to maintain…
Sales Ledger Administrator
My Client based near Sherborne are looking for a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their ever expanding team.
- To ensure that all Sales Ledger Invoices and Credit Notes are issued within agreed Timescales,
- To produce timely reports detailing export carcass sales profitability,
- To produce transport information detailing cost per kg in the UK and Exports,
- Provide cover for Export Administration,
- Distribution of invoices and supporting documentation to customers,
- Processing client self-bills,
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate and adequate accounting controls in order to minimise…
Do you have Sales Ledger Experience? Are you a flexible and personable candidate looking to join a friendly team? If so this could be the perfect role for you.
We are seeking a Sales Ledger Administrator to join a company based near Yetminster, Dorset. It is a rural location so you will need transport. The role will involve issuing credit notes and sales ledger invoices are issued in a timely fashion. If successful you will be responsible for generating reports and dealing with enquiries from customers. You will work closely with the export team to ensure the customer gets a streamlined response to their queries. You will also help with…
Are you experienced in working as a Sales Ledger Clerk, and looking for a new challenge? An excellent opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk has arisen to work within my Clients business.
What you'll be doing
As a Sales Ledger Clerk you will be working within a small back office team for this firm that has been trading for over 30 years.
Main duties include:
* Setting up new Clients
* Producing invoices
* Banking and reconciliation
* Running off turnover statements
* Chasing up debtors
* Sort out any rebates
* Checking VAT has been included
* Providing Creditors with VAT receipts
Applicants should note that when the Purchase…
A Purchase and sales ledger 12 month contract offering £19,000 per annum in Woodstock
Purchase and Sales Ledger
12 month contract
Your new company
My client is looking for a driven and hard working individual to join their busy finance function. The company specialise in the leisure, tourism and events industry, and will provide an incredible opportunity for the suitable candidate.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for all areas of purchase ledger including processing invoices and credit notes, as well as assisting in month end close and payments runs. Sales Ledger will…
Our client are a growing and forward thinking company based in Sawston, Cambridge. We are actively looking to recruit, on their behalf, an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their busy accounts department.
This is a varied role with the main aim being to accurately price Customer jobs and to raise Customer invoices in a timely manner and to process supplier invoices and to support the Finance team month end processes.
Key Responsibilities are as follows...
Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Pricing
Ensure all jobs are accurately priced, according to the relevant tariffs, in a timely manner
Review the Gross Margin of individual jobs…
My client a market leading of products to the retail sector with a turnover of £40M are seeking a Credit Controller/Sales Ledger.
Working within a finance team of five. Your duties will include:
Allocating payments to the correct customers on a daily basis, ensuring payments allocated are precise and exact to the monies received.
Collating and inputting the daily sales spreadsheet, ensuring the figures given are accurate and correct to the day of sales
that have overdue invoices (targeted). Ensuring that at all times your manner is professional and polite at all times.
Customer statements sent out on a monthly basis…
Webuyanycar are currently recruiting for a permanent sales ledger assistant to join the busy Finance team in Middleton, Manchester. The successful candidate will be responsible for the input of sales ledger in line with company procedures, including control checks and reconciliations, ensuring that information is accurate and current. This opportunity would suit someone with experience of working in a fast paced environment who is looking to further their career within a busy finance team.
* Integrate daily sales data into accounting system
* Integrate remittance and cash data into accounting system
Great Team Environment
I am currently recruiting for a developing insurance based business in South Manchester. Due to this their Accounts team is expanding and therefore they are looking for a vibrant candidates with Sales Ledger experience to join their team.
• Maintain the sales ledger, allocating transactions accurately.
• Manage inbound calls and build relationships with external clients.
• Work with internal teams to resolve queries in a timely manner.
• Help implement new processes and develop ideas.
• Monitor and escalate non-payments issues.
• Process all administrative duties…
Role: Sales Ledger
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Head Office in Yeadon
Remuneration: ?18,000 to ?19,000
Report to: Group financial controller
About Cambian Community Care
Cambian Community Care is a specialist provider of care for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. We operate thirteen residential care homes, three supported living services and an independent hospital providing assessment and treatment services, with in excess of 650 staff, in Yorkshire. Due to ongoing demand for its services, Cambian Community Care plans to open new services…
Pertemps Finance Division are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Assistant for a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months covering Maternity leave.
The role is based in East Kilbride and due to location of role you must have your own transport or be local to site to travel to the role.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday between 8am - 5pm. Salary is based on £17,500 - £18,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Delivery of cash & banking services
- Ensure bank accounts are processed in timely manner
- Raising ad hoc payments when required
- Using online banking and dealing with cheques
- Processing BACS…
Adecco's client are seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk on a 6 month contract. There is possibility that this could lead onto a permanent opportunity however this is not guaranteed.
Provide support to the Finance Team in all financial and administrative functions to help achieve the overall service level agreements expected of the department.
Raise all sales and Proforma sales invoices across 2 sites in a prompt and timely manner.
Monitor receipts from customers and raise unit release forms once cleared funds received to ensure home is dispatched on time.
Update internal logs with key information to assist the business in monitoring…
My client has recently undergone some positive largescale changes which have impacted on the finance team resulting in the need for someone to join them working on an ongoing basis in Sales Ledger
Your role will sit within the invoice and billing process and your duties will include;
* Raising sales invoices for projects
* Communicating with internal personnel to ensure that timely and accurate invoices are issued to customers
* Creating invoices and credit notes
* Running daily sales updates
* Supporting month end and database management
* Handling customer enquiries and resolving other ad hoc queries/issues
The suitable candidate will…
Sales Ledger Manager
Garforth, Leeds, LS25
Circa £30,000, possibly negotiable,
Monday-Friday, office hours, free parking
Working within this upbeat and successful family run business, you will report to the Financial Controller and key activities include:
o Develop and implement robust credit control procedures to reduce overdue debtors to an agreed level
o Review existing processed of allocating payments and implement controls and procedures to improve accuracy of payment allocations
o Develop and implement robust sales invoicing procedures to ensure 90% of jobs completed are invoiced within 14 days
o Set and agreeing weekly targets with…
ORONA’s activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernisation of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 99 countries, we have 180,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Number 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
We are looking for a Sales Ledger Coordinator to join our Sheffield and Head Office based team. You will have a background working in an administrative position ideally within a finance department and will:
• Raise and send sales invoices to customers
• Locating purchase orders and collating back-up information…
My client is a well established and highly regarded business within the print and packaging sector, due to expansion they now have a vacancy for a Sales ledger Controller.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will work from the offices in South Leicestershire (LE8) assisting with:
• Daily posting of cash received in multiple currencies
• Allocation of cash received
• Reconciling accounts following remittances from customers. This will include making contact with the customer, where applicable to obtain copy documentation such as debit notes and follow up with the relevant members of company staff to authorise any deductions and bring…