Quality Assurance Technician, Okehampton, £24,000 to £28,000 per annum
Are you an existing Quality Assurance Technician currently working within a manufacturing or engineering environment?
An established Okehampton manufacturer is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician due to their expansion and growth.
The role of the Quality Assurance Technician will involve:
* Ensuring that all documentation complies with 1SO standards.
* Maintaining and updating all quality related paperwork.
* Carry out internal audits.
It is essential that the successful Quality Assurance Technician meets the following criteria:
* Currently be working within…
Are you an experienced care professional looking for Live In work?
Pulse Community Healthcare are looking for dedicated and committed Live Ins to support a client in the North Devon area.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Providing personal care and supporting with hygiene
• Delivery of clinical care, including attendance of training as required
• Support to engage in interests and activities
• Liaising with family and health professionals
• Moving and handling in line with care plan guidelines
• Following care plans; supporting with medication
• Domestic tasks
Pulse can offer:
• Good rates of pay - paid weekly, on time and…