The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Premier Work Support is recruiting for a Qualified Spa Therapist to work with our client in Heathrow Airport.
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced therapist who takes pride in their work and gives 100% at all times.
The role will involve; providing short massages, including head, back, foot and stone massages to passengers in a business and first class lounge, facials in order to revitalize the passenger before their flight as well as wellness therapies and body treatment such as Reiki.
This position will be Adhoc/part-time and will involve flexibility in order to meet operational requirements. This will include early shifts…
We are looking for a beauty therapist who is highly experienced in a spa/retreat environment, you will be used to doing back to back treatments, on more high end clientele. The position would be perfect for someone that has worked in hotels/spas and are now wanting to peruse a more holistic approach, you must be able to know when to tailor treatments to suit certain clients.
- NVQ (equivalent) level 3 in Beauty therapy
- Own vehicle
- Trained in as many of the following as possible:
Thai or Table Top Thai
Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Thai Foot Massage - with Thai sticks…
* Carry out a range of treatments to an extremely high standard
* Carrying out Facility checks alongside laundry duties
* Support the Beauty Manager
* Mentor and train therapists
* Achieve consistently high retail targets
* Build a regular client base
* Ensure treatment rooms are of a consistent high standard
Experience & Skills:
* Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* High standard of personal appearance
* Computer literate
* Transport is a necessity due to the location
* 28 days holidays (including Bank Holidays…