The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
My Client based in Golborne (Warrington) is looking for a Support Clerk to work at their busy factory.
Reporting to the Warehouse Shift Manager the role holder will provide administrative support to the Distribution Operation by accurate and timely processing of information that enables the site to achieve all planned activities.
Control and management of the Weekend Administrative tasks.
Ensure the accurate completion of operational data.
Ensure accuracy of all issued documentation.
Highlight all processing/variance discrepancies to the Stock & Systems Team.
To accurately input, and extract data from both the Warehouse…
Multi Temp Support Clerk – Enterprise House
(6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Come and join the number one food service company in the country…
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
Credit Management Department at Ashford are recruiting and we are seeking a candidate to join our team. The purpose of the role is to assist with the allocation of payments…
Billing Clerk - French Speaking
Permanent - £30,000 to £33,000 per annum, plus benefits including life assurance (4x annual salary), PHI, private medical with Bupa after probation, and pension after 1 year (3% ee, 5% er). 25 days holiday per year.
Billing Clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Sales Ledger Clerk bilingual in French and English with prior experience in sales ledger administration and invoicing required by international, market-leading professional services company based in Central London. The Billing Clerk will join the five strong finance and accounting team and assist in invoicing UK and international customers of this multi…
Our client based in North London is currently looking to recruit a Sales Order Processor/ Office Clerk to join their busy and expanding Administration team. This is a very exciting time for the company as they growing and increasing their team. It is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Order Processor/ Office Clerk to join them.
Main responsibilities of the Sales Order Processor/ Office Clerk:
- Update, manage internal database daily
- Process all sales orders
- Liaise and support with the sales admin team
- Deal with incoming calls
- General office duties
Ideally the Sales Order Processor/ Office Clerk will be:
- Able to work Monday…
Clerk of Works
A qualified Clerk of Works capable of working as part of a wider team and under initiative is required to join a multi-disciplinary professional consultancy on a permanent basis.
Clerk of works duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with building contractors
* Read and interpret drawings
* Regular inspections of works to monitor progress and quality
* Verify compliance with contractual drawings, warranty standards and employer requirements
* Prepare written reports with supporting photographic evidence
* Organise and undertake snagging inspections
Clerk of works qualifications, skills and experience…
ep professional are recruiting for an Accounts Clerk on behalf of our client based in the Walsall area. This is a good opportunity for a dedicated Accounts Clerk. The role of the Accounts Clerk is to support the company Accountant with all financial duties.
The salary for the Accounts Clerk is £18,000 to £22,000 PA DOE.
Job duties include:
* Raising sales invoices, posting invoices onto accounts system and recording customer payments received
* Checking and posting purchase invoices onto the ledger and preparing supplier BACs payments
* Maintaining cash book and reconciling bank statements on a weekly & monthly basis…
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join a professional and friendly accountants and tax advisors firm. Based in Liverpool City Centre, the successful Payroll Clerk will join the company`s expanding team to earn circa £18,000, depending on experience.
The company prides itself on providing its clients with all the help and support they need and ask for. It achieves this through taking a proactive approach to dealing with clients and liaising with them on a personal level to create a tailored solution to their financial needs. As a Payroll Clerk your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will…
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Documents Clerk for a position based in the Coventry area.
The role of a Documents Clerk includes:
* Issue and progress chasing of all external and internal documentation
* Developing and maintaining records on in-house system
* Producing test results tests and survey data
* Providing adhoc support for receptionist duties - answering and forwarding telephone calls
* Developing and maintaining general filing systems
* Photocopying, assembly and filing of documentation packs and folders
* Assist with maintaining stationary stock and produce orders on a weekly basis
A leading international property management company seeks a fluent French Speaking - Accounts Payable Clerk to work on a on going basis at there head office function in Birmingham City Centre.
The role will be to enhance the speed of the Accounts Payable process regards the French clientèle.
As the successful, French Speaking - Accounts Payable Clerk your duties will be;
* Support with the posting payments.
* Support with bank transactions
* Support with quarterly reporting
* Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Accounting & Finance Team
* Liaise with clients based in France (assisting with queries and resolving)
Key skills required…
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Talented people are the key to our success
Are you looking for a place to make your mark and develop your career as a purchase ledger clerk? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s top construction and infrastructure contractors? If so, please read on.
Morgan Sindall provides national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious purchase ledger clerk to join our central finance…
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible.
This Purchase Ledger Clerk role will be pivotal in supporting the Purchase Ledger Manager and you will ideally have experience of working in a manual intensive Purchase Ledger environment.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy will be starting immediately and you must be available to commit to an on-going assignment; this role could even go permanent for the right candidate.
Your Purchase Ledger Clerk duties will include:-
* Manually matching, coding and batching invoices
* Scanning and processing invoices…
Swindon Office Angels are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for our client based in Swindon. This is a PERM role working 40 hours per week. The salary for this fantastic Purchase Ledger Clerk role is £18,000 p/a.
The overall description for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role is: to provide comprehensive operational support to the Finance department including...
* Processing of high volumes of Purchase Invoices, ensuring the invoices are either matched to the correct P/O's or coded directly to G/L codes.
* Processing supplier payment runs and liaising with suppliers to ensure credit facilities are managed effectively and the supply of goods…
An Accounts Clerk is required for a temporary, part time position based in the heart of Plymouth. The role is to provide efficient support, administration and resolution to an accounts team for a manufacturing and distribution company.
As an Account Clerk you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of purchase ledger, sales ledger and invoicing.
- Good overall knowledge of the finance and accounts sector.
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Experience of Oracle would be advantageous but not essential.
In return for your experience as an Accounts Clerk we can offer you the following…
Job: Ward Clerk - Liverpool
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Ward Clerk for an exciting opportunity within the Cheshire area.
The role of Ward Clerk is to provide administrative support, working closely with the nursing and medical staff in the smooth day-to-day running of a busy ward area. This job is initially 3 months but has the opportunity to be extended further. This is an immediate vacancy and applicants must be able to start straight away.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Make, amend and cancel appointments
* Prepare notes for admissions of patients
* Prepare notes for coding
* Keep the ward's patient…
My client a well known Civil Engineering Company are looking for an experienced payroll clerk to be to join the team in their new offices at Eurocentral.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a UK business leader who have a broad customer base and many new projects.
As an experienced Payroll clerk your job is pivotal to the organisation as you will be running the monthly payroll for all staff on the projects as well as all office staff.
As Payroll Clerk your job responsibilities will include: -
•Inputting of all payroll data.
•Ensuring all payroll deductions of SSP, SMP etc are calculated correctly
•Supporting to managers…
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced payroll clerk for a job based just on the outskirts of Leeds city centre, West Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a UK business leader who have a broad customer base, supplying their specialist services to businesses in the private and public sector.
The company pride themselves on offering all employees a stimulating environment in which to work, as well as a competitive benefits package and genuine opportunities to develop your skills further.
The business is easily accessible from Wakefield, Bradford, Batley, Birstall, Dewsbury, Harrogate…
Clerk of Works (New Build)
Permanent: 37 Hours per Week
£28,000 - £30,000 per Annum, DOE
Two Rivers’ Housing is a progressive and forward-thinking housing association committed to creating great homes and supporting communities. With our strongly held values of customer focus and continuous improvement, we want our customers to be excited by the service we provide and inspired by the homes and communities we create and improve.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Development Team for a Clerk of Works.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that building works are constructed in accordance with contract drawings…
Traffic Clerk | £18,000 | Sittingbourne
Our client is a successful manufacturing and distribution business based in Sittingbourne and we are seeking a Transport Clerk to provide support to the Transport Manager and fleet of 20+ vehicles.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Transport / Haulage, however we will consider applications from experienced administrators across any sector, providing you can demonstrate effective planning and organisation.
You will also be IT literate in MS Office.
Main responsibilities will include;
* Supporting the Transport Manager in the day to day operation
* Liaising with customers and drivers…
Central Employment are looking to recruit a warehouse Clerk to work for one of our major clients. The candidate will be responsible for carrying out set daily routines within Lab Stores; ensuring goods inwards and raw materials are stored correctly location. The role is also responsible for carrying out safety checks, material storage checks and documenting activities within set time frames. This role is Temporary but could turn Permanent.
• Material is received safely and booked into SAP on day of receipt.
• Materials requiring inspection are held in a clearly identified location prior to being stored available…
My client a leading company within their field are looking to recruit for an Inventory Clerk to join their team in Ashford Kent.
You will be out on the road taking part in routine inspections and check outs upon expiry of a tenancy preparing detailed Inventories.
You will be required to take photos of the properties to support your assessment and clearly dictate your findings to enable an inspection report to be created.
Manage your own diary.
You will be the representative of the property agent for the collection/handover of keys.
You will be:
Fully IT literate and confident.
Have a very good eye for detail.
You must be punctual…
Exciting opportunity to join established company based on the outskirts of Ipswich. Free parking and fantastic environment to work in!. You will be working within an established team and supporting on all aspects of a busy payroll. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to progress within a company that support ambition and encourages success within the team.
Just Recruitment have been established for over 32 years and achieved unprecedented growth and to support this we need a talented individual to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
-Collation of data…
About Brook Street
Thank you for taking the time to read this, Brook Street have been getting people the right job since 1946 and we can't wait to help you too! Our door is open Monday to Friday if you would like to pop in and introduce yourself to our friendly team.
About The Employer
Our client is one of the world's leading specialist medical suppliers. Established more than 50 years ago, the client source and distribute pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and consumable supplies to healthcare professionals in over 180 countries.
As a result, they have experienced unprecedented growth over the last year and now need to increase the…
Huntress Group in Epsom are currently recruiting for a Permanent Accounts Clerk for our client based in Swindon.
* Verify supplier invoices as per the contract agreement and within the time schedules agreed with the Client.
* Ensure that the supplier invoices which are disputed are well documented and communicated within the time schedules as agreed with the Client.
* Liaise with the Supplier, other team members and Client to ensure speedy resolution of supplier invoice disputes
* Support the Accountant / Project Accountant on tasks such as preparation of regular or ad-hoc reports, month-end close process, budgets & forecasts…
An opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Despatch Clerk to join a specialised company in Coventry. In this busy role, you will support the daily activities of the transport operation. Not afraid to get stuck in and with a keen eye for attention to detail you will be working in a fast paced environment within an experienced team.
* Reporting to the Transport Shift Manager
* Accurate completion of daily transport paperwork in line with company policy and procedures.
* Despatch and debrief of drivers
* Collation of statistical information for transport reporting purposes
* Close liaison with other Distribution Centres…
Our large Peterborough Client is looking for an ongoing Temporary Invoice Clerk to assist in organising company data and contracts.
To provide quotes and process contract renewals. Administer new contracts and maintain equipment records against contracts. Provide point of contract and support to contract customers. Administration and cleansing of database.
The description of the role is as follows:
· To create quotations for Service Contracts.
· Ensure customer specific administration procedures are adhered to.
· Handle customer contract enquiries and invoice disputes.
· Assist other departments in resolving queries…