The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
£20000 - £35000
I am currently resourcing for a UK leading-consultancy who is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor AND Quantity Surveyor, based in Cornwall!
Salary: £20000 - £35000 + package
The company is one of the leading highways consultancies in the UK.
They are recruiting for new members to join their growing team, in order to match the level of work they have won in the area!
Based in Cornwall
Multitude of highways projects in the area
Projects valued up to £20m each
Schemes involve maintenance, minor works and junction improvements
Quantity Surveyors required
All levels including graduate / entry level considered
Salary dependant on experience
Based in Cornwall
Hours: Mon to Thu 8am - 5pm and Fri 8am - 4pm
You will be working for a thriving construction business dealing with new build – renovation and extension – restoration projects including heritage works and housing / commercial projects with a build value in excess of £1m.
You will possess extreme attention to detail and professionalism and the ability to work with prestigious clients with high and exacting expectations.
• Ensure all project costs are brought in on budget and projects completed on time…
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Engineering firm on a multi million pound scheme.
Working as part of a team responsible for the commercial delivery of the M&E package on a Energy from Waste (EfW) Plant
Key duties include:
- Take-off quantities from drawings & creation of corresponding schedules
- Estimation of additional works requested by principal contractor & other sub-contractors
- Follow-up of variations and back-charges
- Follow-up man-hours and issuance of weekly timesheets to sub-contractors.
- Assist Contracts Manager in the administration of sub-contracts (technical false floor, scaffolding, labour agencies, etc.)…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commercial Manager to join a main contractor within their Civil Engineering division to work on a major energy project based in the South West.
The position is initially based in the South West and the successful candidate will be transferred to other projects across the South.
A living allowance will be provided for where appropriate.
• Responsible for initiating and leading tasks and processes.
• Taking responsibility and being accountable for the work and roles of others.
• Exercising broad autonomy and judgement within broad parameters in area of responsibility.
A top tier main contractor is currently seeking a experience Site Engineer for a £140m Waste to Energy Project in Cornwall.
Within this role you would be responsible for but not limited to any of the following;
*Setting out of retaining walls, reinforced concrete, piling and blacktop work.
*H&S Task Briefing, being part of a team that prides itself on Health and Safety on site.
*Carrying out of quality control of road ways and drainage
The successful candidate will have:
*Previously worked as a Setting Out Engineer, Site Engineer or Engineering Surveyor on either a recent highway or roads project.
*Hold a valid CSCS card…