The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Our client is a Ship Management company.
Reporting to the Fleet Manager you will be working from the office with the technical management responsibility for up to four vessels.
You will be managing budget control and managing the team on all aspects of technical performance. You will be expected to support the companies growing marine consultancy division.
Experience of quality assurance systems is desirable.
This is a senior technical role and you will be expected to have Superintendency experience ashore and ideally sailed as a Chief Engineer.
It is required that you hold a Class 1 Certificate of Competency (Motor) or similar…
Technical Superintendent (Deep Sea) - Wales
An experienced Superintendent is required to join an established business based in Wales, taking on responsibility of Deep Sea Vessels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Control technical issues in accordance with Classification and regulatory requirements for appointed vessels of the managed fleet;
- Control maintenance onboard appointed vessels of the managed fleet;
- Monitor vessel and crew performance for appointed vessels of the managed fleet;
- Manage operating account codes for appointed vessels of the managed fleet;
- Control the modification process for appointed…
Technical Superintendent - London - £80,000 - £100,000 (Package)
I am looking for a Technical Superintendent for BP Shipping.
The purpose of the role is to manage assigned vessels, providing high levels of operational performance as specified within the Fleet Team Operations Performance Contract, to ensure safe and efficient technical operation of the vessels.
- Base salary - £60-70K
- Car allowance £6000
- London Allowance - £2100
- Bonus at meets expectations - 17% of base
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee
- Flexible benefits - Pot of money equivalent to 15% of base salary which can be used for pension…
Salary: £46,000 to £53,000
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours a week (9-5 Monday - Friday)
Job type: Permanent
Act as a leader and supervise, and develop the skills and competencies of, and ensure delivery of training to, staff in your area.
Participation in Clinical Radiography by producing high quality imaging and support and advise junior staff in the production of high quality imaging.
Develop and monitor Quality Standards for patient care, technical
performance and reporting.
* Responsibility for the day to day management of General Radiology within Diagnostic Imaging including…
Technical Manager ( Offshore / Dredgers ) - Hampshire
A superb opportunity to join a strong renowned organisation within the offshore/dredging industry has arisen. This role offers the successful candidate a key role within a busy global organisation, working with skilled professionals in a location steeped in maritime history.
- Manage all operational aspects of the fleet and workshops. Responsibilities to include the management of health and safety, regulatory compliance, repairs and maintenance, operational performance, technical development, crewing, fleet IT and fleet administration
- Ensure the conformity…
Electrical Superintendent (Tankers) - London
Package up to £80K
Opportunity not to be missed!
We are recruiting for an experienced Electrical Superintendent to join a global leader in their office near London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate all electrical surveys by outside contractors and internal surveys and co-ordinate any actions which arise from the survey. Review and update the Electrical Master Inspections schedules based on survey findings and results.
- Carry out ship rides to ensure that vessels are maintained to a high standard and are operated to all current regulations.
- Monitor communications costs…