Telecoms Site Agent for the South West Region
Location: South West
Position Type: Permanent
Yoh's prestigious Telecoms Infrastructure client requires a Telecoms Site Agent
This is an amazing opportunity for someone seeking a challenging role with development and progressing within the team and company.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of production delivery at operative and depot level
- Manage suppliers - delivery, safety, quality and street-works
- Carry out root cause analysis of failures, improvement action plans, monitoring and reporting
- Have visible engagement with depot staff...
Responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits, checking and reporting compliance levels via hand held device for both the company and client. Coaching and mentoring field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at streetworks and road works and to Optimise customer KPI measures.
Meeting with Highway Authority and clients representatives to build a solid working relationship and agree time scales for projects.
The post holder will be accountable to the Civils Senior Project Manager
• Carry out Joint Site Meetings with Highway Authority...