The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
£12 - £13 per hour + Overtime at time and a quarter
7:30am-4:00pm Monday to Friday.
Commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Lichfield and Cannock
3-Month minimum contract - strong possibility to go permanent for the right candidate
Are you an experienced, time served, Toolmaker looking for your next contract role?
My client is a specialist Toolmaker, covering a range of industries at the highest standards and always to their demanding timeframes.
A Toolmaker is required for a specialist position in a stable and growing company offering great pay and fantastic working hours. Working in a small team…
A Toolmaker is required to become a part of a worldwide engineering firm in the automotive manufacturing industry (Tier 1). As Toolmaker you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance to all tooling including dies, jigs and fixtures up to 4000ton multi stage progression tools
This role will require the successful candidate to be flexible with a 3 shift rotation.
Seen as a key role to the business, the Toolmaker will provide support to overall production and join a team of loyal and longstanding employees.
As Toolmaker your main job role will include:
* Repair and maintenance to various types of progression press tools and die repairs…
Job Title: Toolmaker
Salary: £30-36K p.a.
The Position (Toolmaker):
We are seeking apprentice trained press toolmakers to carry out refurbishment and repair works on progression/transfer tools withing an automotive (tier 1) environment.
Key Responsibilities (Toolmaker):
* Repair and maintain progression and transfer tools & dies as assigned.
* Trouble shooting and repair dies in press.
* Complete Preventative Maintenance in line with plans.
* Undertake accuracy up and engineering change activities.
* Follow all Departmental and Company Procedures
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Work in compliance…
Working for a successful injection moulding component manufacturer, we are looking to expand their teams with the appointment of a Toolmaker
Job Overview: Working a day’s based role, The Toolmaker will be responsible for the manufacture and repair of mould tools on site.
You must have experience as a Toolmaker / Tooling Technician within a manufacturing / engineering facility. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude and the desire to learn and develop on their skills as this position can offer growth, stability and security. You will ideally have good milling turning, spark eroding and drilling experience. For this role…
Toolmaker/Tooling Tech/ Tooling Engineer/Tooling Technician/Tool Maker/Tool-Maker/Machinist/Miller/Grinder/Turner/Benchfitter/Bench Fitter/Bench Fitter
Our client are a growing company that supply to major industrial and OEM customers, predominately within the automotive sector. Currently they are expanding their tool making department and as a result, they’re seeking x2 skilled Toolmakers to work on a 3 shift pattern on a permanent basis. They have a global presence and are continuing to improve their teams constantly. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team in a worldwide organisation.
One of the largest automotive suppliers and a leading manufacturer of high-quality steel tubes is seeking a Toolmaker. Based in Northamptonshire, this company is a world leader in the Automotive arena.
As a Toolmaker, the duties surrounding the opportunity on offer will include (but will not be limited to):
* Planning and preparing order documents related to equipment
* Verifying order documents with respect to completeness, functionality and feasibility based on experiences
* Documenting production material/equipment; correcting and amending drawings if necessary
* Inspecting received parts and initiating rework/adjustments if needed
Toolmaker job. Manufacturing parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions. Position would suit an experienced Toolmaker, time served or apprentice trained Engineer. Automotive manufacturing business with state of the art manufacturing facilities.
Salary: Competitive salary plus pension, bonus, 24 days holiday (increases year on year) plus bank holidays, death in service benefit.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• State of the art engineering / manufacturing facility, highly profitable engineering business, part of a bigger group of businesses.
Our Client is based in Leicester is a world class Automotive Manufacturing organisation. Due to expansion and growth our client is looking for an experienced Toolmaker with press tool experience to join their existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation with tremendous working environment.
As Toolmaker your main role will include:
* Being a key player in the team, you will service and repair tooling, attend press tool breakdowns and identify issues at the press to ensure minimal downtime
* You will be required to take ownership of specific tool suites and maintain their performance with minimal supervision…
Sector: Injection Moulding
Our client is a major producer of large mouldings for the Automotive sector supplying some of the worlds leading OEM’s. As a result of career development they now require a Toolmaker to join the team working 4 nights 10pm – 8am Monday to Thursday.
As Toolmaker you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of large mould tools used in a JIT Automotive supply environment involving PPM, pre-production checks, breakdown repairs and preparation for storage.
You will be an experienced hands on, time served Injection Mould Toolmaker with extensive knowledge of…
Toolmaker - Gainsborough - Competitive salary and Benefits Package
A European Market leader in the manufacture of cutting edge components is currently seeking to employ a Toolmaker to join their established and professional team based in Gainsborough.
The Toolmaker will be responsible for manufacturing parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances as well as assembling and testing new tooling. Other responsibilities include writing operational instructions for new tooling as well as repairing, remaking and enhancing existing tooling
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have proven experience of making tooling, jigs…
This World Class 1st Tier Automotive Manufacturer are recruiting NOW for a Toolmaker to join their growing team at Cannock, responsible for repairs and maintenance to all tooling including dies, jigs and fixtures. The ideal candidate will be a time served Toolmaker with experience in Transfer and Progression press tooling. This is a mornings and afternoon shift based role, and offers a competitive salary, pension, 25 days holiday + stats and the opportunity for overtime.
We are shortlisting immediately for this role, so if you are interested, please “apply now” via the job board link
Are a leading 1st tier Automotive Manufacturer…
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Toolmaker to join a well established leading metal pressings company based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre.
Monday - Friday: 08.30am - 17.00pm.
Paying up to £12.00 per hour.
Based on days your duties will be to build, repair and maintain, re-grind and refurbish tools enabling them to run successfully in a production environment ensuring departmental downtime is kept to a minimum. It is essential that applicants hold experience of modifying and repairing press tools. Knowledge of progression tools and single stage tooling would be seen as an advantage.
Plans are already underway…
An opportunity has arisen within a leading global FMCG packaging manufacturing company who are currently looking for a highly skilled, dedicated member to join their already strong team.
The successful Toolmaker will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
• Strip / maintain & service moulding tools in line with best practise
• Ensuring integrity and consistency of the tools
• Carry out minor repairs and modifications where necessary
• Ensure that tooling history is maintained
• Carry out any other work/tasks or reasonable requests within the scope of abilities
• Be an active and pro-active member of the Engineering Services…
Toolmaker - Kings Lynn
My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is seeking a Toolmaker to join their production support team to clean, service, repair and troubleshoot injection moulding tools. This role will involve working either a 2 or 3 shift pattern.
* Complete tool servicing, repairing and troubleshooting activities for different types of complex injection mould tools, in-line with internal customers' expectations for robustness, quality and timelines.
* To manufacture tooling parts using the full range of Toolroom equipment either from detailed drawing or project brief and sketches within the defined tolerances…
£27,500k inclusive of shift allowance
A prestigious automotive component manufacturer is currently looking for a skilled Toolmaker to join it's team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation while it is going through a period of extended growth and success. The opportunity to progress and be part of a company that values its employee's and provides an excellent benefits package. As a toolmaker you will be responsible for providing engineering support to maintain and repair injection mould and press tools.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Operate surface grinders, lathes and milling machines effectively…
A leading tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer is seeking to strengthen their Tool Room with the appointment of a Toolmaker.
from the state of the art site in south west Birmingham you will form an integral part of the tool room reporting to the Tool Room Manager.
Fundamentally you will be responsible for the repairing tools, specifically this includes responsibility for:
-carrying out repairs to agreed timescales to limit disruption to production
-carry out necessary repairs on any weld jog fixtures
-maintain the preventative maintenance pan for tooling
The ideal candidate for the Tooling role will have experience…
Based in Northamptonshire
Job ref: KS/34659
Salary: £11.50 - £15.50 per hour
Shift Pattern: Days
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Injection Mould Toolmaker with the following skills:
• With a minimum of 6 years’ experience in manufacture and repair of injection mould tools.
• Working to drawings supplied from the in-house designers without supervision.
• Must be competent in edm sink machining, grinding and fitting.
• Keeping tight schedules and finishing within a profitable timescale is essential.
• The ideal candidate will have gained skills in a sub-contract toolroom as it is unlikely that “in-house” toolroom…
LOCATION: Worksop, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Redford
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Our Manufacturing Client is looking for an experienced Toolmaker to join their existing team.
To fill out and review preventative maintenance tooling sheets, maintaining manufacturing tooling and producing tooling for use in prototype assemblies and product manufacture. The role will require basic tooling design, precision machining and tooling assembly work.
You will be required to:
* Manufacture parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
Our client in the North Lincolnshire region, have an immediate vacancy for an apprentice trained Toolmaker.
The position will involve the filling out and reviewing of pm tooling sheets, maintaining manufacturing tooling and producing tooling for use in prototype assemblies and product manufacture. This role will require basic tooling design, precision machining, and tooling assembly work.
* Manufacturing parts for tools, jigs and fixtures to fine tolerances from drawings, sketches and verbal instructions
* Assisting in solving development problems
* Assembling and testing…
Our client is a UK based company dedicated to offering bespoke plastic injection design, tooling and moulding services. They inject over 35 years of British heritage into every project they undertake, and their friendly and professional team of technical experts are truly passionate about what they do. Their clients encompass a broad range of industries, from designing genetic testing devices, to developing contactless payment wristbands and F1 motor racing helmets.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Toolmaker to add more expertise to an already established team.
The Toolmaker will be responsible for:
• Producing and repairing precision…
Our client a specialised plastic injection mould tooling company require an experienced Toolmaker with a background of repair, modification and maintenance work on plastic injection mould tooling.
• Maintenance Toolmaker.
• CNC not required.
• Basic skills required – i.e. grinding, milling, and turning.
• Repairing / maintaining tools so must be able to strip and repair tools.
• Replace or repair parts.
• Work on own and have confidence to make decision.
• Experience required.
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm
Salary: dependent upon experience…
My client is a leading manufacturer within a mechanical industry. They are now looking for an experienced Time served Toolmaker to join their business.
As a Toolmaker you will be required to provide engineering support in order to maintain and repair injection mould and press tools to the specified tolerances, assembly of jigs, fixtures and equipment. You will be responsible for the following aspects:
* Work in a safe manner for own and others safety.
* Comply with Company Procedures and Health and Safety Statutory Regulations.
* Strong technical ability and expertise covering a wide range of tooling.
Toolmaker required for 1st Tier automotive manufacturer
Toolmaker - Lichfield area
Why work for this company
You will be working for a major 1st tier automotive component manufacturer and industry leader in their field.
What you will be doing on a day to day basis?
* Maintaining press tools in a busy tool room environment.
* Assisting maintenance with tooling related issues.
* Driving continuous improvement in the tool room
* Assisting tooling buyoffs and trials.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
* An Apprenticeship in toolmaking
* Educated to ONC/HNC/NVQ Level 3
* Tool making experience preferably heavy press tools…
Immediate Job Opportunity
£32,126 OTE £37,000
25.5% Shift Allowance
Due to an ongoing increase in workload, our client are now looking for 4 experienced Toolmakers to join their team. Based in the Midlands, their site covers some eight acres, and it is from here they offer a unique blend of engineering and manufacturing disciplines which underpins their status as a world-class tier one supplier.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the modification and repair of large transfer tools and associated tooling in line with company requirements…
Toolmaker/ Press Tool maker
£26-31,000 + OT + Benefits
Commutable from: Coventry, Birmingham, Solihull, Rugby, Nuneaton, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield,
Keywords : Toolmaker, Press tool, progression press, transfer press, Tooling, pressings, automotive
We are a leading supplier to a host of automotive OEMs around Europe. We have a prestigious Coventry site and as a company we are very driven towards Kaizen and continuous improvements within their TS16949, QS9000, and ISO 14001 accredited environment.
Increase company profitability by providing manufacturing with…