The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
A specialist automotive manufacturing business on the border between Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire is recruiting for a Warehouse supervisor to join their existing team on a rotating days and nights shift.
You will be responsible for the storage and transport of goods physically around a fast paced, high volume manufacturing plant. Supervising a team of approximately 20 staff, including goods inwards operatives, stores people and Fork lift truck drivers.
The warehouse supervisor will be tasked with understanding the current processes in house and policing them to ensure that systems are followed by all of the staff supervised. Whilst…
£15537 - £16785/annum
Toolstation is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and as such can offer Retail career development opportunities that are second to none! We are looking for colleagues to join us in our retail teams in our rapidly growing network of stores across the UK.
As an experienced supervisor or team leader, you will be working with the Store Manager to lead from the front, inspire and motivate your team to set an example of great customer service and store standards; ensuring that the sales counter runs smoothly. Ideally you will have experience of working in a fast…
Warehouse Supervisor - 6 Month Temp to Perm - Loughborough - £19,000
A Warehouse Supervisor is required on a 6 month temp to perm basis for a growing distributor of catering equipment located near Loughborough. Previous experience in a similar position is essential for this role.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company who will soon be moving to a larger warehouse.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities
Unloading and booking in of equipment and parts goods in, including 40ft containers utilising mobile ramp.
Picking and despatch of equipment and parts orders.
Organisation of warehouse space and stock.
A leading and hugely successful FMCG manufacturing business has an immediate requirement for a Warehouse Professional to join their business as Warehouse Supervisor to be based in the West Midlands
Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Warwickshire (commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Hinckley and Nuneaton)
Salary: £18000 per annum
The ideal Warehouse Team Leader will have worked with multiple SKUs and demanding lead times in a high volume, fast moving, warehouse environment.
" Previous experience of managing a team of operators as a Warehouse Team Leader/Warehouse Supervisor.
" All picking…
We offer great jobs, great pay, great benefits and a great place to work! We are currently looking for full time and part time Warehouse Supervisors for our Hayes store. In return we can offer a competitive rate of pay, personal and career growth, a friendly and supportive work environment and great benefits including life insurance, optical and dental benefit, pension plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
We are a multi-billion dollar global membership warehouse club, with warehouses in eight countries.
We are the recognised leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding…
An exciting new position has arisen for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the UK`s largest online retailer of trophies, medals and awards. This is a great opportunity to join a busy, expanding business in Tamworth, Staffordshire, offering the right candidate the chance to develop their existing skills and progress their career.
Responsible for the smooth running of the Warehouse, you will be dedicated and enthusiastic with strong people management experience and excellent organisational skills. Using your initiative to proactively manage a high volume of orders in a fast paced environment, as Warehouse Supervisor your duties…
Hours: Working 5 days from 7 between 6:00am and 10:00pm
You will be responsible for supervising a team of circa 20 staff within a fast paced warehouse environment. You will be tasked with ensuring the workforce is motivated and that efficiencies within the warehouse are improved. The main roles and responsibilities will include…
Oversee the receipt, pick, pack and despatch of goods
Enthuse, motivate and drive staff
Set up the shift and ensure all personnel are aware of daily targets
Assisting with the training…
Kelly's Storage are looking for a dynamic individual to join our company as a Warehouse Supervisor / Driver at our St Albans facility.
You will be involved with the direct management, handling and the day-to-day planning of all warehousing and distribution functions. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound items, picking and stowing , as well as dealing direct with customers accessing goods. The warehouse supervisor is to accomplish a high level of quality and performance through their effective, strong, and decision-making skills.
Your typical duties will include -
• Being responsible for warehouse operations
JOB: Warehouse Supervisor
Sector: Volume Manufacturing
Salary: Up to £35,000
Our client is a Multi National high volume manufacturer of components and assemblies supplying some of the leading Automotive OEM’s on a JIT basis, as a result of the current growth in orders they require a Warehouse Supervisor to join the existing team.
You will be responsible for:
• Planning, coordinating, administration and general supervision issues, which include the day-to-day supervision of staff and overseeing work organised by cell leaders (who then report to the supervisor).
• Include potential practical, 'hands-on' work.
Pertemps of Heathrow is currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor for a National Road Transport Company.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven record of achievement in a successful warehouse operation
- The ability to work under pressure in an environment that changes pace often
- Experience of working within a bonded warehouse with some X-raying experience.
- Good Relationship building and happy to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess a current fork lift license (experience with an 8 ton Counterbalance Forklift…
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for our client based in Hoddesdon. Our client is a well established leader in the logistics market looking for a proactive team coordinator to join their lovely team.
This role is a combination of both team leading and supporting the team in the day to day running of the warehouse. The role will be to assist in managing a cost effective & efficient warehouse operation, ensure manning & equipment levels are maintained to ensure full warehouse operation with particular emphasis on following company procedure.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 15:00pm - 11:00pm, offering…
Warehouse Supervisor - Kingston upon Hull
Responsibilities of Warehouse Supervisor include:
* Manage order requirements for all stock items to meet sales demands. Manage and liaise with suppliers on goods return. Report supply issues as per current requirements
* Managing cash, banking and payment schemes in accordance with company procedures and policies
* Liaising and utilising support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required at all times observing authorisation levels set
* Managing daily delivery and dispatch process and ensuring correct routing
* Inputting Invoices, Sales Orders and Credit notes are entered…
Pertemps are working closely with a well established Warehouse and Distribution Company based in Southampton. They offer bespoke services to multiple industries specialising in the Travel Retail sector.
They are seeking a new addition to their successful team, in the form of a late shift warehouse supervisor. In this role, you will bring a fresh, pro-active approach in the supervision of staff, and will have the initiative to be able to implement ways of ensuring the warehouse operation is running at maximum performance.
You will be responsible for delegation of tasks and your main aim is to ensure that the process from goods…
This market leading Freight Forwarding/Logistics company is looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor - who ideally would have come from a Freight Forwarding background.
PLEASE NOTE – IT IS LIKELY THAT THIS ROLE WILL BE TO WORK ON A LATE SHIFT.
You will be responsible for the direct management, handling and the day-to-day planning of all warehousing and distribution functions. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound freight, picking and packing targets, as well as adherence to legislative, safety and organisational procedures and policies. The warehouse supervisor is to accomplish a high level of quality…
Warehouse Supervisor - Oxfordshire - VR/15747
Our client, a removals specialist based in Oxfordshire, is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their team.
Duties will include:
* Planning, Organising and controlling all activity within the warehouse and organising appropriate equipment in and out of the warehouse with relation to removals staff.
* Movement of storage containers for Removals Company and clients
* To audit and monitor stock within the warehouse and report to line manager
* To maintain accurate paperwork for all warehouse movements and to contribute to the training of a warehouse apprentice
* To ensure…
An excellent opportunity has arose to join a leading distribution business as a Warehouse Supervisor.
Stock Management / warehouse control - a lead, well laid out warehouse.
People management activities including job training as required for the team.
To ensure that all tasks undertaken satisfy the customers' Quality Standards
Responsibility for the loading plan, transport boards and effective shift handover.
Responsibility for effective out of hour's escalation and customer support.
To ensure the team work in a safe manner, in line with the safety policy.
Maintain effective working relationships…
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our client based In Belvedere.
Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring the timely operation of the warehouse.
- Supervision of warehouse staff
- Load delivery vehicles
- Load long-distance and international trailers
- Unload inbound international trailers
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Inputting and checking information on the computer system
Experience and skills required:
- You will have previous Warehouse Supervisory experience
- You will have strong people management experience
- Proven experience of managing teams of 5 – 10 people…
7am-4.30pm (shifts can change)
Outskirts of Scunthorpe
* Hands on Role working in a warehouse environment
* Must have current Reach Truck and / or Counterbalance Fork truck license
* Accurate Picking and Dispatch of multiple orders for UK and Europe
* Organization of the warehouse space and stock
* Supervise warehouse operative/s daily work schedule to ensure any downtime is used effectively.
* Complete Daily / weekly / monthly stock takes and reconciliation
* Provide cover for warehouse operatives when required.
* Responsible for the H&S of the department…
Main Purpose of Role:
To Supervise and assist in the efficient and effective running of the warehouse in order to deliver excellent customer service. Dealing with both inbound and outbound products. Supervising the warehouse team, daily planning and distribution of tasks. Supporting and working closely with the Operations Manager. Maintaining a safe, clean, tidy, and organised environment through implementation of 5S process and company Health and Safety policy.
• Supervising Warehouse Team (Currently Team of 3)
• Daily planning and distribution of work load
• Goods Receiving - From both external suppliers and internal…
We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor with management experience within a warehouse environment. The successful candidate will report to the Warehouse Manager.
Purpose of the role:
To motivate, fully train and develop a flexible team working to a health and safety ethos to ensure all incoming produce are accurately receipted and stored, all dispatches are accurate and fulfilled on time, and all other targets are achieved.
* Ensure the accurate and safe recording of incoming stock.
* Ensure all incoming stock and dispatches are marshalled in designated holding areas.
* Ensure all dispatches…
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a long established company with solid foundations in renewable energy solutions? Our client is looking for a permanent full-time warehouse supervisor to oversee the warehouse worker team.
Warehouse supervisory requirements:
Supervising 2-3 employees
Operation of machinery - preparing materials for dispatch
Processing inbound and outbound receipts
Checking for damaged or missing goods
Ensure safety policies/procedures are met at all times
Handle paperwork, processing orders and planning the dispatching of products
Warehouse administrative duties
Loading/unloading items - driving…
An excellent opportunity has arose to join a leading manufacturing business as a Warehouse Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for :
- People management activities including job training as required for the team.
- Supporting the team, with line feeding and unloading/loading of wagons, receiving and dispatching goods.
- Responsibility for the loading plan, transport boards and effective shift handover.
- Responsibility for effective out of hour's escalation and customer support.
- To ensure the team work in a safe manner, in line with the safety policy.
- Maintain effective…
Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor?
Do you live in a commutable distance of Helston?
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to join a rapidly expanding company?
Wise Employment is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a leading manufacturer in Helston. Offering a competitive salary of £18, 000 this is an immediate start for the successful applicant. You will be assisting the Warehouse Manager to ensure that all orders get packed accurately and sent within an agreed timescale. You will also be ensuing all operational procedures are adhered to.
A current FLT licence is desirable but not essential…
We are looking to recruit a supervisor to join a leading transport company
Pay Rate: £26,000 per annum.
*Holiday pay based on weekly accrual.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. is advertising this position on behalf of our client and is acting as a recruitment business. We are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors.
Warehouse Supervisor Duties:
• Managing the team
• Loading and unloading freight using forklifts.
• Booking in and scanning freight.
• Leading by example following company health and safety procedures.
Some company training will be given…
Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor/Stockroom Supervisor? The role involves running the warehouse and distribution function of a busy and successful Wolverhampton company. You will be Ensuring that orders are produced and packed correctly and despatched in line with customer's requirements. Organising the warehouse facility to make sure stock is available and the work flows smoothly through the facility to arrive with the customer correct and on time. Overseeing Health and Safety in the warehouse.
Training, overseeing and monitoring staff performance. Ensuring quality of service is maintained at the highest level. If this challenging…
A vacancy has arisen for a warehouse supervisor to reinforce and support the warehouse team. Reporting to the department manager, you will lead and direct your team to run the operation. In order to be successful in this role you will be able to motivate and be highly organised.
Your primary responsibility will be to effectively manage an area within the distribution centre. You must be able to effectively lead and motivate a team of up to 45 warehouse operatives. You will be responsible for the day to day planning and running of the area, which will include:
· Achieving an accurate and timely operation