jobs in Aberdeen
Refine Job Search
The post holder is expected to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance of the plant’s electrical equipment.
• General electrical installation and maintenance.
• Carryout Fixed and Portable appliance testing.
• Record maintenance work carried out.
• Carryout breakdown response including fault finding
• Construct small control panels.
• Minimisation of down time.
• Assist mechanical engineers when required.
• Must be prepared to work shifts including nights and cover 24 hour callout
• Full recognised electrical apprenticeship.
• Good general standard of education.
• 16/17th edition...
£50 - £500/week
£25000 - £40000/annum
£20000 - £25000/annum
£30,000 - £35,000 + Overtime (OTE 55K+) + Car + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Are you a Hydraulics Engineer looking for a role that can offer exceptional career progression into senior roles and real opportunity to increase your earnings through plenty of paid overtime?
On offer is a chance to work for a £3.1 billion turnover business within the lifting industry. You will be tasked with Servicing and Maintaining marine deck cranes, davits, winches and hydraulic cranes. This business are fluid in their development of progression, whether it would be cross training through the company or...
£1 - £2400/month
£55000 - £90000/annum
£20000 - £30000/annum
Photography Sales Assistant - Photographer - Retail - Full Time and Part Time.
** Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonus + Exceptional Career Progression Path + Excellent Training Leading to Industry Qualifications**
This is a Direct Sales role requiring excellent Customer Service skills.
Previous photography experience not required.
We are a market leader in the creation and delivery of high quality reasonably priced family & baby photography. We operate from Permanent well branded High Street Studios and Mobile Studios across the UK & Ireland. Our brands Portrait Place and PixiFoto are both successful and established in the market place....
This vacancy has been placed on behalf of Zenith Resources who operate as an employment agency.
We are currently recruiting for a stores person for a leading supplier of equipment to the oil & gas industry.
Main Purpose of role:
This role will maintain stock levels and ensure all incoming and outgoing stock is logged accurately
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive all incoming goods according to procedure
• Ensure goods delivered are accurate in quantity and match certification
• Ensure stock levels are recorded and goods received notes are accurate
• Ensure stock is deducted from completed work orders accurately and on time...
This vacancy has been placed on behalf of Zenith Resources who operate as an employment agency
We require a forklift/yard person for a leading equipment for a leading supplier of equipment to the oil & gas industry.
Main Purpose of role:
To load / unload equipment and move equipment within yard area using minimum 8 tonne Fork Lift truck safely and according to approved company procedures.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure the safe movement of equipment within the yard
* Keep the allocated yard clean and tidy
* Manage good in/out paperwork as necessary
* Unloading/Loading of equipment/materials to and from transporters...
Regular work for a household name; based in Wellington Circle, Aberdeen
Guaranteed increase in hourly rate after 12 & 26 weeks of service. Flexible start and finish times. Well maintained vehicles. Saturday work available for anyone looking to make more money but working in a full time job.
This client, based in Wellington Circle, Aberdeen, is an international company with distribution centres worldwide. They are the market leaders in their field as they only choose to use the best people. This role is for van drivers to deliver parcels to customer's premises, so some physical work will be required. The drivers are also...
- A UK leading Manufacturer of Industrial Refrigeration solutions
- Highly regarded in the HVAC & Building Services industry for the Refrigeration solutions they supply
- A well established organisation with a great reputation
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Refrigeration Field Engineer who will based from home and attributed to the offices in Aberdeenshire.
- The Industrial Refrigeration Field Engineer will cover the Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, Repair & Fault Finding of the companies Industrial Refrigeration...
Throughout every region in the world, across every area of drilling and production, the NOV family of companies provides the technical expertise, advanced equipment and operational support necessary for success : now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create lasting impact for ourselves, our customers and the communities where we live and work. We take responsibility for each other and our company`s future, knowing that personal ownership leads to broader success.
We believe in purposeful innovation because we see what others do not and we act. Through business innovation, product...
An opportunity has arisen for a Change Manager within the Energy sector of Lockheed Martin, based at our office in Aberdeen.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
Ensuring Operational Changes are made in a controlled manner with minimum disruption and risk to our customers business.
Provide risk assessment of Operational Changes
Assessing and ensuring customer sign off of risk
Ensure appropriate management of all Operational Changes, including:
Supervision of change requirements and appropriate documentation completion
Supervision of change testing
Referral to the CAB and tracking of formal change approval process...
My client, an International Oil and Gas Company based in Dyce, Aberdeen, are looking to recruit a Time-Served Workshop Plater ASAP. This is a permanent Workshop Based role.
There is a 2 weeks nights/2 weeks days shift pattern in place and due to the growth of the company and huge contracts recently being won, there is always consistently high levels of overtime on offer as well.
- Must be Time-Served
- Previous Oil and Gas Experience/Heavy Industry
- Must live locally/within commutable distance to Dyce
- Hourly rates are negotiable depending on experience and can be discussed with the client at...
Sales / Marketing / Customer Service Reps Required.
We are a Sales and Marketing company, part of a large international network and are working with a huge established client which is now expanding.
Due to massive success in previous campaigns we are now more in demand than ever before. Our clients want us to represent them in new campaigns, cities and countries and we have opportunities for 18+ people to join us and learn new skills in an exciting and fast-paced industry.
We provide full coaching in the following areas:
*Sales and Marketing
*Team Building and the chance to be...
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing person with excellent customer service skills for our City Centre location. Representing national high street and top brand clients with full product training provided, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
No previous Sales experience is required, as we have a team ready to coach and develop you in all aspects of our business and the clients, but previous customer service, or customer facing experience is an advantage.
Successful applicants will:
- Have great customer service skills
- Be a good team player
- Be looking for a new challenge
Activus Recruitment are actively recruiting experienced Senior Design Engineers to join a leading Oil and Gas company is Aberdeen. A relevant degree or equivalent level of competence in an engineering discipline is essential.
Ideally candidates should have proven experience as a Design Engineer (Minimum 15 Years) or other relevant role working on offshore or subsea projects
The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Preparation of innovative designs backed with engineering calculations and analysis.
Site Engineer, Setting out Engineer, Aberdeen, Construction
We are currently recruiting for a Setting out Engineer to be based in the Aberdeen (Dyce) area joining a fast paced market leading contractor.
This is a great opportunity for a Setting out Engineer to be involved in a short term (6 week) project.
The candidate will have to have excellent experience. It would also be of an advantage if they had their own KIT.
Specific Skill Set:
Length: 6 weeks
Location: Aberdeen (Dyce)
If you are interested in the role above and available please send an up to date...
This vacancy has been placed on behalf of Zenith Resources who operate as an employment business.
I currently require drivers for holiday and sickness cover for various contracts in the Aberdeen area. Duties could vary from delivering hydraulic hoses to laundry. Could suit applicants who are looking for flexibility in when they work.
Applicants must have experience of driving a transit size van and a good knowledge of the local area. They must also be willing to carry out manual labour and warehouse duties. Minor points may be accepted.
If interested please apply
Required Brick Layers Mate/Skilled Labourer for the Aberdeen area, start approx 03/11/2014 for a minimum of 12 weeks.
Must have valid CSCS card, 2 years minimum experience and two checkable references.
If interested please send current...
Required Concrete Repairer to start approx 03/11/2014 for a minimum of 12 weeks for the Aberdeen area.
Must have valid CSCS card, minimum 2 years experience and two checkable references.
If interested please send current CV....
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Service Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time, Permanent contract
Details and Job Description: We are delighted to be working with an established and reputable nationwide healthcare organisation. We are currently recruiting for a highly-experienced and enthusiastic Service Manager for their specialist learning disability nursing service in Aberdeen. The home provides care and support up to ten individuals, who all have learning disability needs.
As a Service Manager you will be required to lead the clinical team in aiding the residents, monitoring care plans and liaising...
My client is a leading provider of solutions to the global energy industry that specialises in exploration, production, drilling and infrastructure. They are now looking to add 2 additional technicians to their busy workshop.
The main function of the role is to operate and perform maintenance and preventative maintenance tasks on company owned and 3rd party equipment. The equipment worked on will range from diesel driven pumps, hydraulic pumps and more specialised equipment such as water abrasive jet cutting machines.
The main duties of this role will include but not be limited too:
- Learn and obtain a good knowledge and...
My client is a leading equipment solution provider to the energy industry, due to an increase in business they are looking to recruit a Storeperson on a permanent basis to join their busy team in Aberdeen.
The main function of this role is to maintain stock levels and ensure all incoming and outgoing stock is logged accurately
Main duties include but are not limited too:
- Receive all incoming goods according to procedure
- Ensure goods delivered are accurate in quantity and match certification
- Ensure stock levels are recorded and goods received notes are accurate
- Ensure stock is deducted from completed work orders accurately...
My client is a leading equipment specialist providing services to the global energy industry. They are currently looking to recruit a forklift driver on a permanent basis to join their team based in Aberdeen.
The main function of this role is to load/ unload equipment and move equipment within yard area using minimum 8 tonne Fork Lift truck safely and according to approved company procedures.
Main Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safe movement of equipment within the yard
- Keep the allocated yard clean and tidy
- Manage good in/out paperwork as necessary
- Unloading/Loading of equipment/materials to and from...
My client is a leading manufacturer of engineered production and drilling solutions to the global energy industry. They are currently looking to recruit a time served Plater to join their busy workshop on a staff absis.
The main function of this role is the layout/burning, fitting and fabrication of all weldments.
Main duties include but are not limited too:
- Working from Fabrication and Pipe drawings
- Cutting and shaping all items required and fabricate as per drawings
- Undertaking drilling, sawing and grinding duties
- Using Flame Cutting equipment
- Profile Tabling
- Nightshift rota system
My client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of precision-engineered offshore drilling and production equipment and are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join the team on a staff basis.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the assembly, testing and rework of the product range.
- Assembly and Test of Subsea Trees, Surface Trees, Wellheads, rental tools unitised wellheads and mudline.
- Fluid Analysis(Hydraulics).
- Gas and Hydro Testing.
- Ensuring good safety practices and housekeeping at all times.
- Set up and operation of function testing.
- Continually making attempts to...
Our client is a high end Modular Building supplier looking for a temporary experienced, commercial Site Manager for a project starting in Aberdeen from next week. The job is a new steel-frame extension on a super-market.
Applicants must have:
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid essential.
- A reputable work history, showing thorough experience as a Site Manager on the following fortes of sites:
* Steel-frame works
- Strong delegation/ leadership skills
- A confident and positive outlook
If you fit this criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please contact Tobi at PCR on 0203 434 2260...
My client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of precision-engineered offshore drilling and production equipment. A vacancy has arisen within their Maintenance Department for an Electrical Technician.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Maintenance team and be responsible for undertaking breakdowns, repairs and planned and preventative maintenance on CNC machine tools, CNC welding plant, E.O.T.C's and other equipment.
A proven track record in fault finding is essential along with experience of three phase power supplies and variable speed AC/DC Drives. Candidates must have served a recognised apprenticeship and...