PLC Software Control Engineer
Salary Neg Plus Benefits
Job Purpose for the PLC Software Control Engineer
To manage all site technical engineering activities, ensuring the maximum provision of effectiveness of site facilities and manufacturing assets.
Principal Duties for the PLC Software Control Engineer
To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained through the monitoring and repair of existing safety control systems. To support initiatives, campaigns and activities of the local and Regional Health and Safety departments.
Effectively support the Engineering team, at all times adopting and encouraging an open, positive and…
£19000 - £37000/annum
Full Time - £37,000 Per Year
Our Driving school urgently requires full time and part time driving instructors throughout the UK.Once you are qualified our guaranteed pupil scheme generates an annual salary of £37,000 after expenses!
No experience is necessary to become a driving instructor as we provide the training to get your ADI license.
*We are the fastest growing driving school in the UK, here are a few of the benefits of working with us.
*We provide the most cost effective training in the UK with a guaranteed pass.
*Guaranteed pupil scheme which earns you a salary of £37,000 per year after expenses…
We know that it isn't easy to find a secure and financially rewarding career once you have left the Military, it is a life adjustment that requires as much help and guidance as possible.
We are the UK's number 1 Gas Training Centre, and have a preferred training status with the Enhanced Learning Credits Administration System also known as ELC or ELCAS & Career Transition Partnership CTP.
We have successfully trained many MoD Service leavers back into full time employment through our "Managed Learning Programmes" with our Guaranteed Work Placements.
The aim of the ELC is to…
Process Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Salary Negotiable plus excellent benefits
Main purpose of the post for the Process Manufacturing Engineer is to support and project engineer new and existing processes.
Support to Operations Manager and Reliability Engineer on Plant production flow along with Plant maintenance.
Key results for the Process Engineer
A strong proven background in Continuous Improvements, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
Understanding of technical skills in one or more areas of Manufacturing.
Implementation of new equipment
Improved productivity / Process improvement / modification
Analyse process workflow and develop processes in…
£30000 - £100000/annum
If you have ever considered starting your own business and would like to earn in excess of £350,000 per year within 4 years, then we want to talk to YOU...
Would you like to…
NCS With The Challenge
Youth and Community Mentors and Leaders
Salary – Up to £1,540 per 3 week programme
Location: London, Surrey, Berkshire, West Midlands or North West England
Length of role: 2 – 14 Weeks between June and September
We are looking for dedicated individuals, with an interest in working with young people to strengthen their communities, working both residentially and in the local community in London, Surrey, Berkshire the West Midlands or the North West.
A single programme lasts three weeks and includes outdoor activities, skill development and community service. We…
Due to an increase in workload our client are seeking to strengthen the Management team with an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee Utility Reinstatement Projects.
* As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for full Operational responsibility of Planned and Reactive Utility Reinstatement projects
* The role will include managing Site Supervisors who in turn will be responsible for overseeing Operatives
* You will be responsible for ensuring that all works comply with NRSWA and TMA Regulations
* Your role will involve overseeing Commercial aspects of projects
* You will be responsible for Planning of Works and…
£50000 - £75000/annum
Mac Tools are part of Stanley Black & Decker, a £7 billion organisation employing over 30,000 people worldwide
We are looking for business minded people to promote and sell the Mac Tools brand and products to automotive companies in their local area
We are not looking for employee's, we're looking for business partners
We're looking for people to join the UK's most rapidly expanding tool distribution franchise which has outperformed the market for the last 4 years
- Be your own boss with the freedom and flexibility to work the hours you want
- With no ongoing royalties you keep 100% of…
£35000 - £40000/annum
Responsible for the Factory manufacturing production planning. The factory processes involve casting, machining, assembly (including hydraulics & electronics), in a high…
Due to an increase in workload our client are looking to strengthen their site activities with an experienced Reinstatement Agent to work on utility projects.
* As a Reinstatement Agent you will be required to oversee teams involved in the Reinstatement of Utility works
* Reporting to Senior Management you will be responsible for the efficient allocation of labour and plant whilst ensuring that all site materials are ordered as required
* You will be required to liaise with office staff, the client and local authorities in the allocation of works ensuring that all permitting periods are adhered to
* Your role will…
£20000 - £30000/annum
If you’re longing to launch yourself into an exciting and rewarding career then becoming a personal trainer could be just the answer.
The Training Room Personal Trainer academy is now recruiting for 2015 intakes from highly motivated and customer service led individuals.
If successful, you will be offered an exclusive place on our full or part time fast track training scheme with immediate starts available. You’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training, which includes -
Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate (REPS)
Level 3 Personal Trainer…
Our Care Support Workers are a group of caring people who have a natural empathy, compassion and positive approach.
We pride ourselves in working with our clients to improve their lives. From attending football matches, accompanying clients on holiday and hitting the shops our Care Support Workers are not just part of our clients journey they really do help shape it.
You don’t need experience to work for us. We have a fully equiped training facility to give you the skills and we always buddy you…
Clearfield Ltd - Engineering & Technical Divisions, are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are currently recruiting personnel for our Clients in the Huntingdon, Ely, Royston, Braintree, Diss, Eye, Thetford, areas, at all levels who are qualified/skilled/experienced as
JOB SPEC DETAILS
We are recruiting for our Clients in the highly skilled & experienced
Sheet Metal Fabricator/ Welders TIG - MIG
Working on specialised bespoke productions such as one offs or small batches of bespoke fabrications such as - Sheet Metal Tables, Guards,…
We are seeking a commercial account handler to provide a renewal broking service this role will be a full time permanent role and we would ideally like to see candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Commercial Motor/Fleet
- Professional Indemnity
- Business Interruption
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Insurance Register in good time for pre-renewal meetings
- Contact existing and prospective insurers to ensure that terms are received in good time
- Preparation of detailed presentation to be submitted to all prospective insurers.
- Make appointment for Account…
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Time Personnel Recruitment who are acting as an employment agency.
We are currently recruiting for our client who is based just outside Huntingdon and are looking to appoint a Payroll Administrator to join their team due to growth and expansion.
• Process and maintain the weekly and monthly payroll
• Assist in the running of the payroll from end to end.
• Update the payroll system with P45/ P46 info & liaise with HR on starters/leavers
• Act as focal point on payroll related queries
• Prepare documents ready for payday and distribute.
• Maintain secure and professional…
Electrical Technician £25,000 to £30,000 Cambridgeshire
An Electrical Technician is required for a manufacturing company in Cambridgeshire. This position would suit someone with a strong maintenance background with an electrical bias.
The technician will initially be heavily involved in the set-up of a new in-house electrical department that will provide panel wiring and electrical assembly/sub assembly for our growing customer base, working to design schematics.
The Electrical Technician will do the following job roles and responsibilities:
Wiring to electrical schematics.
General electro-mechanical build and…
Do you have a full clean driving license?
Are you a confident administrator who is looking for their next challenge?
If you have experience in purchasing / buying that would be a distinct advantage for this role!
Duties to Include:
- Entering of sales orders and purchase orders on the accounts/stock system.
- General ledger and management information codes to be correctly entered for recording purposes.
- Placing orders on approved suppliers and ensuring the orders are received and acted upon by all suppliers
- Creating of new part numbers on accounts/stock system for new products during the ordering process
- Helping in the…
Service Care Health currently has a position available for an Occupational Therapist for a reablement role in Huntingdon.
As an Occupational Therapist within the reablement team, you will be responsible for the assessments of patients who are being discharged from hospitals. The Occupational Therapist will develop short term rehabilitation programmes in order to promote independent living, supported by the provision of equipment.
Essential criteria for this position are a qualification in Occupational Therapy, previous experience working alongside discharge planning teams in an acute setting. Previous employment as an Occupational…
Field Care Supervisor – Huntingdon - Part Time
At Hales Health & Social Care we have been providing exceptional person-centered care for over 30 years. We take great pride in applying our expertise to deliver a broad range of excellent care services. As our family owned group has grown to twelve branches across the east of England, we have become a valuable part of the local communities in which we work and we are currently seeking a passionate, knowledgeable and hardworking individual to join our team as a Field Care Supervisor in Huntingdon.
Main Functions of the Position:
* Field Care Supervisors are responsible for ensuring quality…
Our client based in St Neots is looking for a proactive Sales Account Manager that will increase sales, whilst ensuring that customer orders are successfully and efficiently completed, adding value to the experience by delivering an enhanced customer service.
This role requires a dynamic and tenacious candidate in their approach to sales. You will be driven, proactive and self-motivated with a real desire to reach and smash targets!
Duties will include:
* Creating and securing new orders
* Following up quotations
* Telephone maintenance marketing
* Attaining and exceeding sales targets
* Quotes on new parts…
Electrical, electrical installation, 17th edition, Part P, Pat Testing, city and guilds 2330, city and guilds 2360, city guilds 2391, city guilds 2392, AM1, AM2, Electrotechnical, assessor, lecturer, trainer, teacher, teaching, verifier.
Salary Circa £26,000- £32,000
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join and expanding innovative training provider in Cambridgeshire.
The centre have just invested in a brand new industrial unit, all the machines and facilities are new and they are opening another new site in January.
My client are looking for the successful candidate to hold a strong background…
To deliver the company’s Mission by maintaining the day to day operations of their insurance software system (Open GI). To ensure that the system is available at all times, or that any issues are resolved in a timely manner. To deliver developments using sound IT practices, minimising risk to the business. To communicate with Open GI effectively whilst building and enhancing a solid relationship.
• Implement developments according to development programme for insurance software system (Open GI)
• Manage Open GI e-commerce website and manage that aspect of the relationship with Open GI
• Provide development support to IT Team in event of…
CAD Operator – Rushden - £18,000 to £20,000
Due to expansion my clients are seeking a CAD Operator/Administrator to work in Rushden to assist the Designer by turning his designs into CAD Drawings. The role will be to work on CAD Design software carrying out amendments to drawings, new design and liase with shop floor colleagues in respect of any queries.
The person required will have expertise on CAD Design Programs in a manufacturing capacity. the person will be a good communicator and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Experience of working within a construction environment will be advantageous.
Klöeber UK Ltd is a rapidly expanding market leading supplier and installer of high end bespoke folding door systems, selling mainly into the self-build market. They are seeking a Technical Sales Advisor who is willing to do what it takes to gain recognition and progress within the company.
In return the company are offering a position within a dynamic and motivated team, a comprehensive training package and opportunities for career progression within a rapidly growing, forward thinking company. All sales advisors are provided with full support from an estimating and administration team.
As a Technical Sales Advisor your duties will…
Our client is seeking an Account Manager to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to be proactive in increasing and securing sales, whilst ensuring that customer orders are successfully and efficiently completed, adding value to the experience by delivering an enhanced customer service.
This role will involve:
* Creating and securing new orders.
* Following up quotations.
* Telephone maintenance marketing.
* Attaining and exceeding sales targets.
* Providing exceptional customer service at all times and be dynamic and tenacious in approach to sales without being aggressive.
* Following and adhering to the company’s code of
Do you have experience in working with children?
Are you a confident and motivated individual?
If this sounds like you then please read on!
- To assist the Team Manager with the day to day operation of your area
- Keeping with all Policies and Procedures and all requirements as set out by Ofsted and management.
- To lead and work as a team member showing initiative and creativity .
- Leading a strong motivated team with a positive vision for all.
- Ensuring that all the nursery's policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting and motivating your staff helping them to reach their full potential, where necessary.…
We are currently seeking an experienced QC for a fresh produce business who supply the retailers with fresh perishable fruit. Due to recent movement within their team, they now require an additional member in the team.
The role will be to monitor, verify and report all aspects of fruit quality through intake, packhouse and dispatch reporting accurately any deviation from specification. Review of stocks during storage and accurate recording of all functions.
• To inspect product on arrival to determine quality of product, to document and record the findings accurately. Provide adequate photographic evidence to…
£24,000 - £35,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialised electronic systems and components. With a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards, providing into the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence & Communications markets. Due to continued growth they are looking for a hands on Electronics Engineer to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
*Assist in the design and development of new products
*Working with power systems, switch mode & analogue electronics
*Create technical proposals
*Deal with all areas of concept design, prototyping, testing,…
Our client is looking for an industrial cleaner. This is a physical role working in a heavy manufacturing environment. Candidates will have their own transport, as you will be visiting other sites. Duties will include;
- Cleaning the offices (before or after normal office hours).
- Emptying bins
- tidying and dusting surfaces.
- Keeping the kitchen areas clean.
- Cleaning floors - hoovering and mopping.
- Cleaning the rest areas within the factory.
- General labouring work - moving and carrying equipment.
Previous experience of cleaning within an Industrial environment is essential.
Hours - Sunday - 06.00 - 11.30
My Alconbury based client is looking for Night shift Warehouse Operatives to work for their busy organisation. The hours of work are 9pm to 5.30am Monday to Friday.
The role includes lifting heavy goods, labelling items, loading and unloading, packing and stacking large palettes.
The ideal candidate needs to be Physically fit and MUST DRIVE because of the location.
This role is temporary to begin with, a permanent role will be offered to the right candidate.
You can work Mondays to Fridays with the occasional weekends.
The pay rate is £7.00 per hour, immediate start.
Please call 01733347333 for more information or attach your CV to be…
To manufacture various types of electronic and mechanical assemblies to the required training standards and within set timescales. Duties will include;
- To manufacturer various types of assemblies using prepared worksheets, using bonding and fixing techniques i.e. epoxy resins, screws, nuts, drilling etc.
- To assist, when required, in other areas of the company.
- To assist with the building of prototypes.
- To carry out initial testing of piece parts used in production assemblies.
- To assist in the good housekeeping of the department and to adhere to all safety procedures.
- To adhere to all ISO9000 procedures.
- To adhere to material…
Our client based in Ellington is looking for an Inventory and supply chain coordinator on a fulltime permanent basis. Working for an established business you will be supporting the warehouse manager to ensure that all goods are received to the UK Head office so that they can be distributed to our clients customers in Europe. This is a busy role and you will be responsible for updating spreadsheets, monitoring stock levels, looking at forecasts to order stock to ensure that deliveries can be met. This role requires the individual to be a good planner as the products can take upto 6 weeks to arrive in the UK and so orders need to be placed to…More
Job Specification of Precision Toolmaker -
Small Metal Components
This is a key role within the company producing low volume, three dimensional formed parts to customers' drawings from chemically etched, sheet metal flat blanks. You will be required to form components to drawing using nothing more than fly/toggle presses, some basic 'V' tooling and a lot of imagination! On larger quantity jobs, simple hard tools may need to be made or may be in existence. It will be your responsibility to set these tools and then manufacture, inspect and approve 1st off samples. Whether hard tooled or 'knife and fork' formed, you will be required…
£19000 - £37000/annum
£30000 - £100000/annum
£50000 - £75000/annum
£35000 - £40000/annum
£20000 - £30000/annum