Quick Search Jobs
As a franchisee, you will be responsible for owning a geographical territory, usually within 50 miles of your home address. You'll be approaching small business holders within your patch, looking to sign them up to join the programme. This is genuinely an Exciting Franchise Opportunity! Vacancies nationwide.
Exciting Franchise Opportunity! Nationwide vacancies.
If you're motivated by the prospect of finally being your own boss, or you're looking to grow your business portfolio, please apply to receive further information. Franchisees are able to get off the ground and start trading with an initial outlay of less than £8k. Experience within...
£24000 - £30000/annum
£200 - £600/week
South West London
£40000 - £42000/annum
Working as an Account Manager within a Business Information company based in London you will be working for a global payment and compliance solutions business developing and growing existing account base. This role is selling to the UK market selling our payments, AML and Counterparty KYC solutions to tier 1 and 2 banks and corporations. This is a mix of new business and account management with the focus on new business within existing accounts.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To exceed targets and challenging KPIs
- To forecast accurately
- To work well independently as well as in a team
- To communicate effectively both...
£28000 - £32000/annum
Kensington and Chelsea
Working as a Sales Director - Legal, within the Information space in London you will be responsible for leading the in-house teams driving the legal information solutions.
Team Leadership & Management of In House
- Leadership of In House Sales Teams with the ability to inspire & motivate as well as increase effectiveness and results which attain sales targets and ensure optimum performance at all times.
- Drive the effective design and implementation of a combined sales team which optimize growth and the achievement of year to date targets and putting the customer first.
- Use strong leadership skills to manage...
South West London
The role of the Partnerships Sales Executive will be:
- To approach the senior management of UK businesses to understand their FX requirements and how best to service them.
- To bring in high value long term partnerships within Financial Services and expand their client base in London.
- To sell an expanding portfolio of partner products including white label and automated payment solutions.
The successful Partnerships Sales Executive should:
- Have a strategic mind and the ability to think laterally to develop best fit solutions.
- Possess an outstanding natural sales ability.
- Have a proven track record in Financial Services sales...
The role of Senior Account Executive is to manage one of TCS John Huxley's largest accounts within the Casino industry. This client has many Casinos across the UK and you will be responsible for managing the relationship at Head Office and regionally with the Casino Manager's across the UK. This role is heavily client-facing and there is no requirement for you to work from the central London office, although, regular meetings will take place with your direct line manager and team members. You will be responsible for all commercial dealings within the account and initiate strategic business-improvement plans through to execution.
The role of Business Development Manager is to sell the company's range of Outsourcing solutions into the leading Banks, Insurance companies, Professional Services markets etc. as the service range is tailored to only FTSE level clients. This is an archetypal sales role that includes new business and account management and will be very autonomous.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be experienced in managing large value sales processes and be expert in selling into the target market of FS and PS companies. You will be self-motivated and driven by earnings as this role is autonomous and pays very well.
Our client is a leader in the...
As a Client Manager you will be managing accounts in Government, Corporate and Higher Education sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with sales team to achieve renewal targets
- Identify opportunities to continuously promote the brand to client users
- Maintain complete, consistent and quality activity/contact records in the CRM
- Keep clients informed of new products, web-based tools and product improvements
- Develop and maintain knowledge of relevant technologies, industry and company-related information
- Monitor adoption and usage; conduct program reviews with clients using established metrics and reporting...
This position provides an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue a career in Sales. In
addition you will have an opportunity to further enhance your existing interpersonal and business skills
by working in a Professional Services environment based in London
As the Sales Executive within this Professional Services Consultancy you will be responsible for
- Generating leads and getting quality B2B appointments/meetings with prospective new clients, to pass along to the Senior Sales Staff sales.
- These meetings are to be arranged with Decision Makers within blue-chip companies.
- Conduct company research
- Qualify leads...
Commercial Finance Analyst – ACA / ACCA / CIMA / Passed Finalist
c£40,000 - £45,000 Plus Annual Bonus Scheme, Pension, 25 Days’ Holiday
Our client is the UK’s leading operator of purpose-built student accommodation. They are now on the lookout for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passed finalist or ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant looking to make their move into a challenging commercial finance role with a leading company. Joining an environment of growth, the successful candidate will also receive superb progression prospects with the potential to develop into a...
A new role for a Business Development Executive within the London on-trade to join a very reputable drinks business!
- Gain new listings - increase distribution.
- Gain house pour status in major categories (vodka, gin, rum, champagne)
- Maximise visibility - increase brand awareness.
- Conduct staff education - ensure recommendation.
- Evaluate activity - determine effectiveness and measurement of objectives (SMART).
A new role for a Business Development Executive within the London on-trade to join a very reputable drinks business!
- Good communicator
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Commercial expertise
English Teacher in Ealing
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an A-Level English Teacher for a last minute vacancy at an award-winning academy in West London. The role is to commence in March 2014.
The academy in question prides itself in providing it's students with a world-class education specialising in Business and Enterprise. The academy serves a multi-ethnic community in central London in it's new, award winning, state-of-the-art building. At the heart of their approach is the personalised curriculum based on the RSA 21st Century Competencies and the International Baccalaureate Profile.
The role in question has come about because...
IT Desk Support
A well established automotive engineering company continues to expand their UK and global operations . Their presence at international motorsport events requires a robust IT infrastructure that supports their business systems for all users . To ensure their IT systems are correctly commissioned , maintained and improved , an IT Desk Support person is required .
+ Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support to all users
+ Provide break fixes and user support , escalating and assigning complex issues to senior IT engineers + Install , maintain and improve IT infrastructure & recommend latest tools and systems to...
The role of New Business Sales Executive in the PR Solutions industry will require a hungry go-getter to source new business opportunities all over the UK in order to sell PR Solutions to them.
This global leader enables their clients to instantly and simultaneously delivers multimedia news and financial disclosures around the world, provides valuable measurement data and offers special targeting options, serving start-ups to the Fortune 500.
Your responsibilities as New Business Sales Executive will include:
- Properly maintain all assigned accounts through visitation, telephone/email contact and
approved social media correspondence with...
The role of the Internal Business Development Manager will be:
- To implement new sales and marketing strategies across the London area.
- To build new relationships with prospective companies within Financial Services.
- To mentor and train new BDMs.
- To provide a point of contact for all inbound IFA queries.
The successful Internal Business Development Manager should have:
- Innovation - Help create a culture that embraces new ideas.
- Boldness - Develop new strategies and continually strive to improve the team's process and performance.
- Service - Always go beyond what is expected by building strong relationships.
The Airline & Travel Key Relationship Manager will own company engagement for Payment Processing services into premier Tier 1 Airline & Travel merchants and be a key contributor towards driving the vertical strategy in this sector. Home based with access to the head office in the South East
Activities for the Airline & Travel Key Relationship Manager will centre on building and maintaining long-term relationships with these key partners and managing a short, medium and long-term program of initiatives that will drive enhanced consumer experience across all merchant channels -orchestrating efforts to drive greater quality, growth in TPV,...
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations for Europe,the Sales Operations Analyst will bring exceptional process development, problem solving and analytical skills to support a thriving business.
You will be based from the office in West London, focussing on functional areas within the company to identify and resolve complex issues impacting compensation, sales process and business flows. Key responsibilities will include developing Business Intelligence and managing weekly/monthly reporting suite and providing ad hoc reporting support, managing the European Commission model/process for Mid-Market and Large Merchant Sales on a quarterly...
A brilliant opportunity for an outgoing junior candidate looking to get their first role in FMCG with a leading Drinks business covering the London market as a Customer Development Executive.
- Responsible for the administrative and commercial support for a number of assigned customer(s) in a geographical area, in order to contribute to the delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP targets with the defined customer (s) in Independent On Trade, Grocery, Convenience and On Trade National Account.
- Develop and nurture customer relationships across operations, marketing and commercial functions.
A brilliant opportunity for an outgoing junior...
The role of Assistant Director, Sales is to manage a team of circa 15 - 20 sales and operational staff whilst increasing penetration within the target sectors in London. You will be required to strategically develop the market whilst ensuring that the company maintains the level of quality and number of sales pre-defined by yourself and the Sales Director.
The ideal Assistant Director, Sales will have experience of managing teams of people in the Property/Construction/Housing Association industries and will be experienced in developing sales within new markets. You will be a property expert and understand the nature and necessity of the...
The Business Development Director (BDD)role is a newly created position, focused on growing existing client relationships as well as identifying additional customer acquisition opportunities.
Based from the Surrey office, the BDD will work alongside the Business Development team& the Sales Director to expand the client network and drive profitable revenue growth. The service offering is unique in the Consumer Electronic/IT industry and current conversion of appointment to contract is around 40%.
This role will be tasked with growing the business internationally, with particular focus on UK, EMEA & APAC. Prior experience within an...
As a National Account Manager you will be responsible for delivering challenging sales and profit targets which ensure mutual benefits for both this FMCG business and the retailer. In this role you will be guaranteed a platform to demonstrate your abilities to develop and execute short, medium and long-term objectives, via a commercially sound joint business plan. Responsible for maintaining and enhancing influential relationships, whilst driving a cross functional network internally and multi-layering networks with your retailer. It will be working in a collaborative manner that will set you apart from the competition. Based in Middlesex...
The successful National and Key Accounts Business Manager will be responsible for achieving agreed targets of Credit Finance premiums by appointment of new Producers and development of existing Producer accounts, within the South UK. The National and Key Accounts Business Manager will liaise and work with Senior Management to contribute to the overall Company growth.
A National and Key Accounts Business Manager would need to have an extensive knowledge of the Credit Finance and broking market, including broker software systems, business practice and accounting procedures, and have access to the South UK office (Surrey)
- Have at least 3...
The role of Senior Business Development Manager is to generate new business within a pre-defined set of accounts in the London area. You will be tasked with selling the company's full range of Courier services into the corporate sector and managing a select number of existing accounts. This is an autonomous role and will be based in the field selling face-to-face with clients of all sizes.
The ideal Senior Business Development Manager will have the following:
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience in selling to large Corporate accounts
- Proficient in generating new business and managing key accounts
- Experience in managing a territory...
Field Sales Executive / Account Manager – L&D / Training
Field Based (covering London and the surrounding areas)
£30,000 - £35,000 (OTE Up to £40,000) Plus Company Car or Car Allowance
Are you an exceptional solutions or consultative sales professional? Do you have a track record of selling L&D or training services? If so, this is a superb opportunity to thrive with a company who promotes innovation and creativity in everything they do.
Our client is a global learning consultancy that provides a wide range of solutions to businesses across the globe. They are now looking for a Field Sales Executive / Account Manager to join their team.
Pharmaceutical Senior Technical Project Manager – London
Are you currently working as a Technical / Project Manager within the pharmaceutical industry? Have you managed drug delivery projects? Want to work for a growing pharmaceutical company? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Pharmaceutical Senior Technical Project Manager will involve managing drug delivery projects (solid, semi-solid & liquid pharmaceutical dosage forms including sterile products) from research right through to the end product.
You will work closely with contract manufacturers and manage the documents required for the drug projects....
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Do you have a passion for IT?
Do you like job satisfaction?
Do you want to work for a respected, friendly company?
If so, we hope we have the job for you - a qualified candidate with a keen interest in providing excellent IT support with care, detail and passion to 70 office and field based personnel. Your new colleagues!
WHO ARE YOU?
A local IT professional looking to carve a niche role in an SME with international success. You understand and value the importance of IT in a commercial organisation and the reliance on you to find quick and skillful resolutions. You can support operational day to day IT queries as...