Quick Search Jobs
Software Engineer – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, C++
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Up to £45,000 Plus Private Medical Insurance, Contributor Pension, On Site Parking, Weekly Fruit Delivery
Our client, a leading provider of innovative online solutions, is now looking for a talented Software Engineer to join their team.
If you have hands-on experience of using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and C++ and thrive in an environment of responsibility, this is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your skills with a highly innovative and unique company.
Joining a culture of openness and participation, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a real...
£300 - £400/day
£700 - £750/week
£24000 - £32000/annum
Badenoch & Clark are seeking an immediately available Accounts Assistant for an SME organisation located in Burgess Hill.
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Control
- Processing purchase ledger invoices (matching, batching & coding)
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations sterling, euro
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol...
£25000 - £35000/annum
£22000 - £30000/annum
Sussex - Crawley
Badenoch & Clark are working with a niche growing business located in Burgess Hill for the recruitment of an Accounts Assistant. This a progressive opportunity which will offer career development.
Due to the nature of the role it is preferred if you match the following:
- Experience of multi-currency reconciliations
- Previously dealt with bank reconciliations
- Excel to include pivot tables and vlookups
- Credit control
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Credit control
- Maintaining cash-flow reporting
- maintaining the cashbook
- multi-currency bank reconciliations
- GL control accounting
- Supplier statement...
Java Developer – C#
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Up to £45,000 Plus Private Medical Insurance, Contributor Pension, On Site Parking, Weekly Fruit Delivery
Our client, a leading provider of innovative online solutions, is now looking for a talented Java Developer to join their team.
If you’re a superb developer with excellent Java and C# skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your abilities and make a real impact with an exciting, highly innovative company.
Joining an open and collaborative environment, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to produce innovative and scalable software that’s used by millions of...
Badenoch & Clark are working with a leading utilities business located in West Sussex for the recruitment of an Accounts Receivable Clerk. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have a genuine interest in progressing their career down the sales ledger route. you will be part of a team of 15 people working in a relaxed yet ambitious accounting department.
- Must have a background in accounts receivable (allocating cash, invoicing)
- Must have a good working knowledge of excel (spreadsheets and formulae)
- Ideally immediately available or on 1 weeks notice (this is not essential)
Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a talented and driven Commercial Finance Analyst for their large West Sussex based client to cover maternity leave for 12 months.
The role reports into the Regional Finance Director and Commercial Finance Managers and the purpose is to provide sound financial management and control to promote business development initiatives. You are responsible for the extraction and interpretation of financial data, the production of management information and supporting regional finance initiatives.
Provide support to Commercial Finance Managers leading a range of regional finance...
Job Title: Production Engineer
Location & Post Code: Burgess Hill, West Sussex (RH15)
Salary: Competitive Package + Company Benefits
One of the UK’s leading premiere machining facilities; our client supplies a total project managed production solution from purchased items through to final assembly.
They have a requirement for a Production Engineer to complement the existing team. Reporting to their Engineering Manager the team is responsible for the development of production processes for both existing and new projects, working with customers, manufacturing, quality and sales.
Experience and knowledge of the following are all essential...
The role involves introducing our client's offering to new clients within the education sector and booking and attending meetings both face to face and on the phone. Proactively manage a CRM of leads: qualify, progress and report.
Other responsibilities include;
Cold Calling potential clients to qualify the lead and secure a meeting Warm calling leads generated from e-marketing
Updating and Maintaining CRM Client Communications
The ideal candidate will have the following;
Understanding of digital marketing
Insight into the education sector
The salary is £20,000 to £25,000, apply today!...
Reporting to the Project Controller the Project Accountant will play a key part of the Project Accounting Team supporting team members and the project management department in delivering the month end results accurately and in-line with all deadlines communicated.
* Own the month end R&D financial reporting. Prepare and Review and ensure that it accurately reflects the month end results.
* Liaise with Project managers to understand assumptions made within forecasts.
* Post all journals required line with month end deadlines
* Support the Project accountant during month end portfolio reviews
* Calculate the FX gains/...
Office Angels has a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Marketing Manager.
We have a Client in the Hospitality industry that needs help with their Marketing drive for their businesses. Our client is looking for a passionate, motivated, knowledgeable individual that can provide a cost effective Marketing strategy for our Client. Our Client is open to ideas but needs somebody to manage the project.
An ideal applicant must have Marketing experience by which they have had dealt with 're-vamping' the Marketing of a business.
This will be a 3 month position with flexibility to extend. The hourly rate is £9 - £12 per hour.
DUE TO GROWTH A NEW OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN AS A Member of the Quality Team, assisting in the continued development and improvement of the Business Quality systems. Reporting directly to the QHSE Manager, to improve the quality and efficiency of the MS through the application of technical excellence as we grow our business and strive to be the best in the world at what we do.
In order to be successful in this role, a clear understanding of Quality Management System requirements is crucial, as is a determination to drive quality into the mindset of every employee.
* Maintain the company Quality Management Systems in...
Our Busy, Successful and Reputable Client are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Main Purpose of the Job
• To produce weekly payroll
• To take responsibility for obtaining and keeping up to date all temporary workers documents, references etc by liaising closely with Office Manager as required.
• To assist the Office Manager as necessary
• To produce payroll and update weekly and monthly reports
• Assist the Office manager with any of their duties as required and provide cover when necessary
• Maintain understanding of all relevant legislation and keep up to date with all changes. These include IR35, the AWD,...
They have an immediate need for Site Managers to co-ordinate the delivery of a series of retail refurbishment projects in Brighton.
My client is looking for an Interior site manager with relevant qualifications (SMSTS card).
Any further questions, please contact me on details...
We are currently seeking a Chief Engineer for our MRO Part 145 client based in the Southern Region of the UK.
You will need to hold an EASA B1 Licence and have experience of working with General Light Aircraft together with experience of working within a similar role within a maintenance organisation, leading a team of engineers
Interested candidates should forward their CV's in the first instance to the email address provided. All suitable candidates will be contacted...
The Production Engineer is the link between Manufacturing & Engineering and is responsible for transferring design data into saleable product by way of defining manufacturing processes & instructions. Process superior visualisation skills in interpreting drawings into component form are mandatory as is converting 3D models/2D drawings into machine language programmes.
• Support all staff to ensure that products and processes comply with the requirements of the company, the customer and relevant ISO and national standards.
• Advise in improving Health and Safety procedures and instructions.
Retail Sales Advisor – No Experience Needed
Retail Sales Advisors are required work either part or full time flexible hours within their own area. Working with our Home Shopping Retail Opportunity you will be simply distributing & Collecting Catalogues, offering a unique home shopping service with The UK`s Biggest Catalogue Retail Organisation.
This Retail Sales role offers you the opportunity to build a client base, delivering & collecting catalogues within your local area. You will be working with top household brand names enabling you to gain valuable experience. As a trainee you will be fully coached and mentored to increase your...
A Locum middle grade Dermatologist is required to cover day shifts for a period of 6 months starting in May 2014. The shifts amount to a full time role.
The Dermatology doctor must:
- Be registered with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Have previous experience as a Dermatologist
- Ideally have previous NHS experience
At HealthTemps, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best career enhancing locum opportunities combined with financial rewards that match your professional standing and clinical excellence.
The successful doctor can expect to receive highly competitive rates, paid travel expenses and...
Our Client based in Lewes requires an experience Purchasing Assistant to join there team.
Due to the location applicants must have there own transport.
* Assisting with all administration.
* Communication of purchase orders to suppliers and customers.
* Assisting with supplier/branch queries.
* Assisting with the recovery of outstanding revenues.
* Maintain summary records of supplier/customer transactions.
* Maintaining efficient filing systems.
* Liaising with transport companies
* Stock take adjustments, inputting stock take, reporting missing deliveries
* Proficiency in Word & Excel...
This specific role is for a citrix floorwalker to support the migration of 3,800 Users from WIndows XP to a Citrix Windows 7 environment.
Applicants must have worked in a large complex environment with mature IT service management (ITIL). They must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong troubleshooting skills (Windows, Citrix, Active Directory, PC Hardware, and Office) and able to cope with working under pressure and dealing with ambiguity (supporting 500+ applications).
Driving License and access to car is essential
Hours - 37 per week 8am till 5:00pm...
Job Title: Stock Control Administrator
Location: Uckfield, County of East Sussex
Salary: £15,000 – £20,000 per Annum (Depending on Experience)
Working Times: 0815Hrs to 1730Hrs, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is an expanding UK based specialist construction company, who pride themselves in providing high quality structural repair and external wall insulation services to social housing clients nationwide.
The successful candidate will:
* Be an enthusiastic and proactive team player, who has excellent attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
* Be highly numerate with excellent IT skills,...
Deputy Manager - Uckfield (close to Eastbourne)
We currently have a vacancy for a Deputy Manager for a 50 bedded nursing home in Uckfield close to Eastbourne.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for supervising staff, assisting the Home Manager, ensuring all residents needs are met at all times as well as completing other general nursing duties.
You must be a fully qualified RN and it would be advantageous if you have previous experience working within a nursing home setting.
No management experience is necessary although you must have extensive experience of supervising other members of staff in previous roles.
Position Title: SQA Engineer
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £30 - £35,000
A leading provider of technology, product innovation, engineering solutions and strategic consulting to the world's automotive, transport and energy industries are currently seeking a Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer - Automotive.
The main objectives of the role will be:
•Supporting all SQA Responsibilities and activities with...
Immediate start for the right person.
As a Transport Planner, you will be responsible for all routing and planning of driver's and vehicles.
You will be able to communicate clearly and with ease as you will be liaising with driver's to ensure routes are efficient and cost effective and meet customer needs.
Dealing with daily driver queries effectively and assisting where ever possible.
You will also be responsible for ensuring operational systems are updated accurately and within required timescale and providing reports/information (training and support will be given but you will need to have had previous experience to understand the...
Our client is looking for an experienced Staff Nurse to join their busy team.
The Staff Nurse 3 – Mentorship and Supervision role involves:
• Use your extensive experience to take the lead, on your allocated ward, for clinical supervision and mentorship, utilising your ring-fenced protected time twice a month to enable you to do so
• Work closely with the Charge Nurse and Lead Nurse to meet the clinical supervision and mentorship needs of the nursing team on your allocated ward; working both with groups and individuals
• Identify initiatives to drive up compliance; sharing any positive innovation at a local and...
Our client is looking for an experienced staff nurse to join their busy team.
The role of Staff Nurse - Practice Development will involve:
• Use your extensive experience to take the lead on Practice development for the secure services, utilising your ring-fenced protected time twice a month to enable you to do so
• Work closely with the Charge Nurse and Lead Nurse to identify areas for development and actively engage the staff across the differing levels of secure services to drive these through
• Identify initiatives to develop new ways of working in line with current evidence and clinical best practice; sharing...