Quick Search Jobs
As the Business Development Lead, you will:
- be the lead consultant in developing key relationships across your assigned vertical
- be the expert in your field and the "go-to" person for your vertical
- take the Business Development Lead in knowing which projects are currently ongoing and orchestrate the relevant internal contacts to position a suitable service
- be commutable to London but prepared to travel
As the Business Development Lead, you will:
- have a track record within IT Consultancy, IT Implementation, Project Management, Professional Services
- have experience in eitherUtilities, Energy, Manufacturing or Consumer Retail...
£200 - £600/week
£25000 - £30000/annum
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- pitch and propose products to senior management across the business
- build close internal relationships
- present to the relevant counterparts to ensure your products sales are maximised
- work both nationally and internationally
- be the go to Business Development Manager for product knowledge in your specialism
- be accessible to London
As the Business Development Manager you will ideally:
- have a proven track record in sales
- have knowledge around industries such as hardware, consumer electronics, peripherals, etc
- be a good presented and influencer
- be accessible to London but will...
£28000 - £32000/annum
£60 - £65/day
£22000 - £30000/annum
An exciting role for an experienced Telesales Executive in London for a Memberships Association has arisen. This role requires:
- Contact members and/or prospective members, to persuade them to purchase a product or service, to renew their membership and/or to attend an event
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from...
£14000 - £25000/annum
The primary purpose of the Sales Engineer role is to build effective pre and post sales technical capability across new channels to market for newly introduced Wireless LAN products & technology.
The Sales Engineer playsa critical role during both the recruitment of new channels and in support of sales to lead customers.You'll provideexpertise and experience of sales and implementation of Wireless LAN solutions, as well as having a strong knowledge of competitive products to help develop differentiated sales propositions for the portfolio.
The Sales Engineer will be capable of providing practical support focused on planning, designing,...
The Business Development Manager (Wireless) will focus on business development activities for the Wireless Enterprise business in UK. The BDM's role is to establish market presence, drive revenue growth and strategic value in the region through a wide range of activities including partnerships and sales strategy.
The BDM is expected to coordinate international, cross-functional teams to establish a business model and develop sales opportunities under aggressive time frames and with minimum supervision.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy developing new business opportunities, are achievement-oriented and are strongly motivated to...
Working as aKey Account Manager you will be responsible for selling a number of services to an existing base of large corporate accounts across the UK. Some of your main responsibilities are:
- Proactively hunt for major upgrades within the assigned customer base (including corporate families) via phone, e-mail, and face-to-face
- Qualify, build and own a predictable sales pipeline.
- Coordinate all aspects of the territory sales strategy
- Develop and maintain knowledge of local competition and industry trends
- Liaise with pre-sales and Data Solutions team to ensure customer requirements are met for custom-made solutions
- Create and...
The successful Southern Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and developing the South UK regional sales team, with area T/O over £900m. They are a market leading Financial Services provider in the B2B2C market.
Some of the responsibilities for the Southern Regional Sales Manager are:
- Develop and deliver longer term strategic and shorter term profit plans to contribute towards achieving the Company's requirements for retention, growth and profitability from regional accounts.
- Produce and agree in conjunction with National Sales Manager an annual business plan.
- Responsibility for Key Account development and...
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business, and generating and exceeding sales targets.
Focusing on the technical/industrial market, you will be covering a successful area, and making sure that you are winning new business and maintaining key relationships with customers
The ideal Area Sales Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in sales, and be able to demonstrate successes and achievements
- Have knowledge of selling couplings & fittings/valves & pumps/HVAC/air conditioning units or similar products
- Strong relationship building skills, able to influence at senior levels both externally and internally...
The role of the Internal Business Development Manager will be:
- To identify key decision makers at target companies and make initial contact to sell their service.
- To work with the Software development team to identify new targets industries for their market leading Direct Debit product.
- To develop current sales processes, from choosing which verticals to pursue to having input on the lead generation process.
- To work with an incredibly talented team and have opportunities to learn from them - you will work very closely with one of the founders and share sales techniques with the existing team in London.
The successful Internal...
The role of the Enterprise Business Development Manager will be:
- To focus on big ticket opportunities that will provide the UK business with opportunities that will amount to significant revenue streams per client.
- To become a specialist in corporate client acquisition.
- To source, present and close each element of the deal within the Foreign Exchange market in London.
The successful Enterprise Business Development Manager should be:
- Able to source, close and deliver contracted opportunities in excess of £250,000 per annum.
- Able to work closely with internal stakeholders including Consulting and Implementation, Key Accounts,...
The role of Senior Business Development Manager is to sell the company's range of Digital services to the Public Sector in London. You will be expected to generate new business within the Public Sector and manage the sales process from inception to close. This role will be autonomous and will be provided with all the tools and big brand name to be successful in the market.
The ideal Senior Business Development Manager will be experienced in selling Digital solutions to the Public Sector and will be experienced in generating new business at a senior level. You will be self-motivated, professional and comfortable selling to C-level clients....
The role of Senior Account Manager for this ever-growing online Media business, based in London, will include the following responsibilities:
- Looking after existing advertisers and aiming to maintain and increase their spending using consultative selling techniques.
- Pitching ideas effectively to clients and advertising agencies both face to face and on the phone and follow through to close
- Working to set revenue targets and KPIs.
- You will also be required to assist in various areas of team management, acting as a coach and mentor for more junior team members, and helping to push through sales initiatives with the rest of the team....
Our client is looking for a strong Account Manager from a B2B Media background who will have responsibility for the following:
- To ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across entire brand portfolio of print, digital, supplements, awards, conferences & clubs through the management and growth of key accounts & generation of new business
- To raise and maintain brand profile in the market, in order to be the advertising media of choice
- To deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues To identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year
- Prepare sales plans for key...
Working as a Sales Executive within the Media space based in London, you will be responsible for selling the company's creation of 'Conference TV'. This is a service they provide to UK and international Conference Organisers whereby they produce bespoke television programmes to broadcast at their conferences.
The candidate will be responsible for selling 5 minute sponsored films to worldwide organisations, to be aired within these programmes and afterwards on bespoke online broadcast channels.
The role is predominantly telesales based. This is a unique product and hence is a 'conceptual sell' as opposed to a 'hard sell'. Pitching is aimed...
The Channel Account Manager will be tasked growing the existing client base of DIY trade/ PPE accounts Nationally, focusing on head office users, for this Surrey based business. The Channel Account Manager role will be split into 3 distinct area's Account Management with the aim to maintain contract renewals with clients, new business acquisitions with builder merchants, PPE and trade manufacturers and retailers and the final part of the role to analysis sales data to help bring it to life with your customers/clients.
My client is looking for someone that can make the transition into the Channel Account Manager position. Ideally this...
The role of the Commercial Sales Consultant will be:
- To attend potential customer premises in London to undertake relevant surveys
- Self generate sales leads by networking, referrals and cold calling. Main target sector is new Business Services
- Maintain knowledge of products and services and industry developments
The Commercial Sales Consultant should:
- Be competitive in their approach to business
- Be able to take full accountability for performance and development
- Be sales oriented with strong influencing skills to gain trust
- Have a good understanding of the Business Services market in London
Our client is one of the...
The Internal Account Manager would be:
- Responsible for managing our client's outsourced temporary worker services in all sectors including Financial Services.
- Generating their own pipeline, closing new and maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Joining a successful team in their flagship London office.
The successful Internal Account Manager should:
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work in a team.
- Have Financial Services industry experience or a longstanding recruitment background.
- Have experience in managing a portfolio of clients and maintaining existing relationships.
A market leading umbrella...
Working as a Growth Account Manager working from their Middlesex HQ, you will ultimately be responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth within key existing accounts for their IT solution. You will manage the interaction with a selection of key Customer accounts and will focus on both retention and development of existing customers.
Develops and plans strategies and activities for specified accounts and opportunities such as, selecting high yield visits, initiating calls, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new products, making sales presentations and negotiating to close.
In a pure hunting role, the New Business E-Commerce Sales Manager will develop business at a senior level, engaging with businesses looking to trade online in an e-Commerce capacity. With accounts across the UK, the New Business E-Commerce Sales Manager will offer business services to household brands and once won, the the New Business E-Commerce Sales Manager will pass on the account and continue hunting the next business win.
- Experience in e-Commerce and Payments Service Provider is an absolute must!
- Demonstrable success in senior new business development - account managers need not apply
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Must be...
As a London Senior Recruitment Sales Executive, you will:
- Develop, expand and maintain positive relationships with advertising agencies, recruitment consultants and key law firms, through a range of customer relationship strategies
- Maximise print and Online Media recruitment advertising revenues through the canvassing of competitor and other new business leads
- Develop advertising packages based on client feedback and web trends analysis
- Negotiate competitive annual contract rates and volumes for advertising with key clients
The Senior Recruitment Sales Executive must:
- Have the breadth of experience to deputise in the absence...
The National Account Manager will report directly to the Channel Controller or the Sales Director depending on past experience. The National Account Manager will be tasked to develop and manage this Consumer Electronics High St and Grocery account's such as Tesco and DSG group. The National Account Manager will be based from the Surrey HQ and will be responsible for £10m P&L and tasked with actioning out a 3 year joint business plan.
The ideal National AccountManagercandidate will come from a FMCG background and must be degree educated.The applicants for this role will need to be able to travel to Kingston in Surrey on a daily basis for...
The successful Global Sales Director will be responsible for the overall sales and service channels globally sold indirect and through direct sales teams.
- Sales and service channels globally for a £40M t/o business unit with remote sales reports based in regions.
- Global management of local offices and in country distributors.
- Strategic development of new highly effective channels through identification, nomination, qualification and engagement of new channel partners.
- Growth of current performing channels and a focussed approach on existing channels to support and enhance performance.
- Regional Sales Executive within London
- Recruit new corporate customers within the Business Services sector
- Actively sell office supply solutions to achieve targets
The Regional Sales Executive should have:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven background in Business Services within London
- A good understanding of the office supplies market
- Experience in Face to Face sales
A global leader in Office Supplies is looking for a Regional Sales Executive in the London Business Services market. They provide excellent hands on training and great opportunities to progress into different areas of the business.The right person can...
As an Account Director, you will focussing on one major account and have responsibility for some smaller accounts who have a dedicated account manager. You will take the lead for this Telecommunications provider on one of their major accounts and be central in creating new revenue streams whilst maintaining the existing base. You will be responsible for influencing at board level within the account but also internally to ensure the best possible resource is put into this account. Additionally, you will take responsibility for other accounts and their account managers.
My client is looking for someone that has a strong background in:
You will be responsible for leading the new business team as well as generating new business themselves. You will be tasked with generating revenue across 3 stream, including; Management, Leasing and Ownership. The role will be London based and have a heavy requirement to deal with key clients face-to-face.
The National Sales Manager role is ideally suited to someone who is passionate about furthering their career in a management role in the Car Parking sector. You must have industry experience to be considered for this role as the nuances of the sector are demanding and require experience.
Our client is a leader in their field and will...