Quick Search Jobs
A leading environmental consultancy with a reputation for excellence in the field of Ecology is looking to appoint an Ecology Consultant for their office in Cambridgeshire. They are currently looking for a driven, forward thinking individual who holds at least one EPS licence and ideally has upwards of 2 years ecological consultancy experience, ideally with exposure to Utility Company project work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an environmental consultancy which provides clients with a range of ecological solutions and mitigation works across a range of industry sectors.
£0 - £10.50/hour
The future of our client and all of their staff couldn't be brighter, or more exciting. As Britain's leading upholstery manufacturer and retailer they are uniquely positioned to offer you the best - the best wages, the best opportunities to progress and the best job security in the business.
With many new stores in the pipeline, the prospects for you as an Assistant Sales Manager and the company are fantastic. In fact there's never been a better time to join them. Due to continued growth they are currently looking for competitive Assistant Sales Manager to join the already successful team within their Cambridge store.
As an Assistant...
£20000 - £50000/annum
£20000 - £25000/annum
£18000 - £20000/annum
With the leisure industry growing year on year, there has not been a better time to become a personal trainer, especially if you fancy a change from admin, sales, security etc.
The Training Room personal trainer academy is now recruiting for 2014 intakes from highly motivated individuals with the passion and drive to succeed (you could be from any field from admin to sales or transport to security). Whether you’re a graduate looking for your first position or you’re looking to leave the 9-5 and re-train in something new, this could be the perfect move for you
If successful, you will be offered an exclusive place on our full time or part...
£20000 - £26000/annum
- Distributor sales management throughout Europe as a region.
- Hands on business development and key account management developing distributor and end-user business typically within the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic development of new highly effective channels through identification, nomination, qualification and engagement of new channel partners/distributors.
- Conduct 'hands on' demonstration to clients and provide a through understanding of product offering, operation, and application in end user situations.
- Make joint sales calls, online presentations and conference calls with...
Business Development Director - Packaging Consultancy will be responsible for:
- Selling an extremely diverse range of Consumer Packaging Solutions into multi-national FMCG,Food Service and major Retail.
- A hands on strategic new business approach to develop major projects and programmes to senior level contacts in both new clients and into new areas of opportunity with established clients.
- Accountable for achieving defined sales, revenue and gross margin targets.
- Develop a strong working relationship with functional teams internally to provide client support.
- Work in a project based design orientated sales process, managing...
Due to rapid expansion, this is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Senior National Account Manager to join PharmaCare Europe, one of the UK's fastest-growing health & beauty businesses and part of the multinational PharmaCare Laboratories group. The company's success is founded on its commitment to marketing with emphasis on innovative and ground breaking products supported by National TV & Press campaigns.
As Senior National Account Manager you will have sole responsibility for developing and driving ambitious growth plans across the Grocery Channel - with particular emphasis on Top 4 accounts. You will hold full P & L...
To relish the challenge of achieving sales targets by developing profitable business from existing and potential new customers that meet the company's brand and design distribution goals. To assist and support customers to maximize sales of the company's products using effective sales and marketing campaigns, whilst communicating to consumers the personality of the brand and the design of our product ranges.
Existing Customer Base: To meet the challenge of exceeding annual sales targets by month by category within geographical territory. Maintain contact with existing customer base, developing business...
The successful Customer Account Manager will be P & L accountable for key wholesale trade accounts across my clients spirits portfolio and will be responsible for developing new relationships with national multiple groups. Home based working for a market leading FMCG Drinks business
Our client is looking for degree educated sales people who have experience working for a drinks business within the off-trade in a National Accounts position. This role would perfectly suit a candidate currently working in a NAE level role looking to make the next step up in their career, or an existing National/ Customer Account Manager looking to work for a...
My Clientis a leading global embedded computing solution provider specialising in the provision of building blocks to minimise clients time to market and project risks. A wide product offering services a number of markets, including Transportation, Defence, Security, and Industrial engineering. The core product offering is the supply of single board computers, rugged and embedded computer systems, as well as machine to machine integration platforms into end user clients.
The Business Development Manager will drive all aspects of the front end sales process: researching and targeting potential markets and clients, generating leads, following...
An exciting and fast paced role for a Account manager, Business Development Manager covering East Midlands in the Business Services sector.
- Develop new relationships for a well-known and respected client
- Manage your own diary
- Follow up leads provided from an Account base in HQ & Regional offices.
- Pro-actively seek out new opportunities to develop your region.
Competent and driven Account manager, Business Development Managers.
- Proven track record in a business development role
- Strong presentation skills
- Motivated to close new business deals
Market leading organisation and set the industry standard....
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving new business and engaging with key clients within the technical/industrial market in the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for covering territories in the UK and Europe, working to meet targets as agreed with the Sales Director and General Manager. You will be dealing with large international companies, so it is important that you have experience in selling to this market.
Your immediate customers are a range of rigid packaging manufacturers, within the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, industrial & cosmetics market.
Based in the South East you must be able to identify key growth...
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for raising the brands awareness and generating new sales revenue whilst managing key accounts and growing its UK market that use Food Processing Machinery, such as dairy, meat and vegetable manufacturers.
The Sales Engineer will report to the UK Sales Manager.
The ideal Sales Engineer will:
- Have a proven track record of successful territory management.
- Be able to work nationally in the UK whilst visiting the Peterborough head office periodically.
- Be able to adopt a consultative solutions sales approach, gaining new business and retain existing relationships.
- Have a professional approach,...
For our successful client Winvolved Consultancy is looking to recruit an Operations Engineer to join their company, the leading provider of Street Lighting Remote Control and Monitoring Systems in the UK. Their system uses radio communications to link street lights back to a central database and web server in order to allow street lighting to be managed in a sophisticated and energy efficient way The role is a combination of an office role to ensure the company’s networks are running okay and field based system installation, commissioning and customer support. Once fully trained on the company’s system you will be...
This new Academy provides for pupils aged 11-16 and is looking to appoint 2 Full-time MPS Science Teachers for the duration of the Summer Term.
The successful applicants will demonstrate:
- a determination to achieve the best for everyone of the school's 400 pupils;
- a drive and commitment to achieve outstanding teaching or already be an outstanding teacher;
- a focus on pupil achievement and progress;
- the ability to inspire;
- excellent classroom behaviour management skills.
If you are interested in joining a small friendly department and Academy, please apply today.
Hays EA is a trading division of Hays Specialist Recruitment...
Interaction Recruitment have been engaged by a leading local organisation to recruit a Commercial Analyst for a six month contract.
Key Duties of the role
The post holder will:
* To investigate, lead and advise on highly complex and specialised issues relating to pathology income, contract prices, terms and conditions, and to liaise with leadership team as appropriate.
* To create a comprehensive contract income management database, record and monitor all customer contracts (formal and informal) and support income forecasting and timely renegotiation of contracts.
* To undertake a full due diligence exercise and review exiting contract...
A market leading Construction Contractor with over 100 years of success is currently looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager. Boasting a turnover in excess of £2 billion, this organisation has developed a very strong reputation across a number of sectors with a big focus on the Education and Leisure sectors. Due to their reputation in the market, they have recently been awarded a mixture of interesting healthcare and laboratory projects across Cambridgeshire. The Senior Site Manager could initially be working on either a couple of projects that both include heavy glazed curtain walling technology / rainscreen principal.
Job Title: B2B Telemarketing Executive
Location: Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Term: Permanent – Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting full time role within a great company where you will be working in a busy and challenging role?
If so, my client is looking for a B2B Telemarketing Executive to join their well-established successful business based on the outskirts of Bishop’s Stortford.
The role of B2B Telemarketing Executive
• Cold-calling by telephone, identifying and contacting numerous potential clients daily
• Carrying out extensive...
We are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic Physiotherapist to join our inpatient Physiotherapy team. As part of our highly skilled team, you will be responsible for treating a wide range of patients, working closely with orthopaedic, respiratory and cardiac consultants, general surgeons, and nursing staff. You will be providing rehabilitation to patients following orthopaedic, chest and general surgery.
Qualifications & Training:
BSc Honors in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification. Registration with the Health Professionals Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very well established company in the Essexarea who are looking to expand on their established team and are recruiting for a Electrical Estimator Working on Residential and Commercial projects so experience is a must.
As Electrical Estimator you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure that the build up to the Tender submission and all supporting documents are maintained in a logical and sequential manner.
· Responsible for researching and preparing coherent and cost effective bids / tenders.
· Produce competitive, commercially viable tenders for new and existing clients.
25 Days annual leave (+ Bank Holidays)
You will support the Account Management team in the day to day running of their customer’s accounts and ensure all sales orders and service activities are completed in a timely manner and all revenue is invoiced correctly.
* Process, Despatch & Invoice all customer orders in line with their requirements
* Create all service related invoicing, this includes processing the invoice on the customer chosen invoicing system
* Raise customer quotations in line with agreed price lists
* Provide support & accurate reports to the account management team on customer...
DayWebster Healthcare is looking for a Junior Consultant to work from our head office located in Debden, Essex. Our office is based a short walk from Debden tube station which is on the Central Line.
The Junior Consultant will be required to call Hospitals to collect vacancies to pass to our in house recruiters who will then fill the bookings. The position will suit a bubbly character who is not afraid of calling and speaking to clients on the telephone. This is a full time role.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position then please send your CV to (url removed) and I will call you back to arrange an informal chat.
Job Title: Part-time Telemarketing Executive
Location: Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £8.50 per hour + Commission Scheme
Term: Permanent - Part-time
Are you looking for an exciting part-time role within a great company where you will be working in a busy and challenging role?
If so, my client is looking for a part-time Telemarketing Executive to join their well-established successful business based on the outskirts of Bishop’s Stortford.
The role of Part-time Telemarketing Executive
• Cold-calling by telephone, identifying and contacting numerous potential clients...
My client is a leading bioscience company and due to expansion, our client is now looking for a Technical Sales Specialist.
• Handle all technical related customer queries
• Involved in liaising with production labs about product issues/improvements
• Updating the website FAQ pages/protocols and managing the customer review
• Opportunity to work on departmental and inter-departmental projects – sharing expertise on Cell Culture with the team and the rest of the organisation
• Support commercial efforts – participating in seminars/tradeshows/giving technical presentations
Sales and database...
We are recruiting for experienced Bricklayers for a contract in Ware, Hertfordshire.
This is a house building contract, candidates need to have relevant experience and qualifications.
A valid CSCS card is required.
Long term work.
If available contact Michael via telephone or...
Marketing Communications Executive
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading technology company who are at the forefront of discovery.
We are looking for a strong marketing communications professional to join this well established organisation in the Cambridgeshire area.
** Strong PR & Communications skills
** Ability to create compelling copy and content for on and offline channels
** Previous experience within management of 3rd parties
** Understanding of digital marketing including email and social media
** Strong communication skills at all levels
** Ability to grasp technical concepts and work with engineered...