Quick Search Jobs
I am urgently seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to start straight away, on a site based in Cornwall.
You should have experience in site management with one or more of the following qualifications:
* CDM knowledge
* IOSH certificate
You will be working alongside another site manager, managing sub contractors on site. You will be responsible for making sure that all admin, PPE and site laws/regulations are adhered to.
There is a lot of overtime available on this role, standard hours are 48 + per week. Salary is negotiable. This contract will run for at least 1 month.This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the...
£28000 - £32000/annum
- A well known distributor looking for a Customer Account Manager selling power transmission & fluid power products
- Well established nationwide network of branches
- Excellent opportunities to progress and grow within the company
- Selling their full core product range including bearings, power transmission products, fluid power and process equipment.
- Targeting MRO end users and some OEM's across a range of industries including wind, f&b, saw mills, petrochemical, pharmaceutical etc
- 50% new business and 50% existing. 4 days on the road and 1 day in the office
The Ideal Person:
- ENGINEERING QUALIFICATION...
£20000 - £30000/annum
£1 - £30000/annum
Are you experienced in the Health & Social Care industry with specific experience in across both Adult and Elderly Care? Have you worked to supervisory or management level? Are you looking for work as a QCF/ NVQ Assessor? Or are you looking to become one?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Health & Social Care Regional Trainer (Assessor) to cover Plymouth and Tavistock area.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis, with you being based from home, assessing out in the field across the wider Plymouth and Tavistock area.
Our client is seeking a Security Industry Authority (SIA) Security Estate Guard to join them on a temporary basis for one month initially covering a period of leave.
Hours: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between 06.00 - 21.00 and Saturdays on a rota basis
Pay: £8.88 - £9.91 per hour dependant on experience
Applicants applying are required to have an enhanced DBS check dated within the last 12 months and be able to produce the original copy on registration.
The successful applicants duties will be providing security support in an office environment, opening and closing the business, ensuring security of both staff and students.
Are you an experienced Technical Sales Manager who is happy to travel UK-wide?
Do you live in a commutable distance of Plymouth?
A Plymouth based manufacturer is currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Sales Manager from either the construction or manufacturing industry.
The role of Technical Sales Manager will involve:
* Working with business development managers to implement successful sales strategies.
* Preparing Price estimates and technical bid documentation.
* Lead tracking and qualification to develop successful sales opportunities.
* Providing accurate quotations and technical proposals against customer requirements.
Our client is seeking a confident and experienced administrator to join their team initially on a temporary basis to assist them with a project.
The successful candidate will be working in a marketing team, assisting with an upcoming event.
* Gaining quotes from customers for products such as print/merchandise
* Dealing with email and phone enquiries both internal and external
* Updating website
* Social media updates
* Administration support to the team
* Events and Marketing experience is an advantage
* Excellent administration skills - IT skills - MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
Applicants applying are...
Our client are a major manufacturer of acoustic and positioning systems for the oil and gas sector. They are currently seeking an experienced Trainer with good knowledge and understanding of technology such as Sonar, USBL, LBL and Inertial Navigation.
- To design and deliver customer and in-house training courses for LBL, USBL, INS and other navigation systems through a variety of teaching methods, factoring the audience's requirements, considering the trainees skill and knowledge base and the level of complexity of training needed. This could involve delivery face to face at the Plymouth training facility,...
A Long term Locum Consultant Psychiatrist is required to provide full time (37.5 hours per week) locum cover for Adult Community Mental Health Services, based the South West of England, starting from 1st April 2014 or as soon as possible thereafter. The post is community based and involves general adult outpatient consultant clinic responsibilities; liaison with local services for occupational recommendations based on service policy, and a proportion of PTSD and Trauma related work.
MRCPsych or equivalent
Entry on appropriate part of GMC Specialist Register, with valid licence to practice
Our client is seeking an engineer to work within their Design Department who will have the opportunity of growing within the role. You will need to be able to read drawings; adapt drawings to clients needs and relay the changes to the factory floor; experience of using a CAD based system is desirable as well as SAP....
Wise Employment are looking for a Master Data Administrator to join an expanding national retail company.
The role entails updating the company master data and to ensure a positive response is given to all requests from other business areas for any master data changes and information requests. You will deliver an excellent standard of service and act as the gate keeper for data accuracy and consistency.
The main responsibilities for this role include communicating both internally with Buying, Retail, Marketing & E-Commerce and externally when needed. You will regularly review MDM procedures and support documentation and recommend any...
Wise Employment are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join a reputable company based in the Plymouth area.
Role & Responsibilities: Techical Sales Manager will provide accurate quotations and technical proposals in line with customer enquiries and sales targets, turnover and profit forecasts. You will work closely with Business Development Managers to achieve the successful implementation of the current sales strategy & potential product or project innovations.
The ideal candidate will offer relevant experience or qualifications that enable them to interpret technical drawings and material specifications in order to...
Wise Employment are looking for Graduate or experienced Specials Engineer to join a well established engineering company based in Plymouth.
The position will entail the following responsibilities and duties;
* Communicate the objective and strategy
* Ensure that agreed targets for the Technical Specials Group are monitored and achieved
* Liaise and give support to other departments
* Promote and encourage the implementation of systems and processes
* Produce reports analysing statistical information regarding targets and goals
* Become fluent using various tools used within the dept - Lantek and P.E.P.S programming systems
* To produce and...
Our client is looking for a tenacious sales professional to join their vibrant team based in the Plymouth area.
You will be working in a retail sales environment on the shop floor, responsible for hitting targets and upselling at every oppurtunity. This is a pure sales/customer service role with no administration duties.
Previous sales experience is essential and an excellent training package is provided! If you have a positive can do attitutude and are motivated by the challenge of achieving great results please apply...
Wise Employment are looking for a Web Developer with an in-depth knowledge of HTML5 and modern web technologies to join a young, dynamic expanding team based in the Plymouth area.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Developing bespoke web/mobile based solutions using modern web technologies
* Developing frameworks, templates and interactions using variety of coding frameworks and e-learing authoring software
* Provide accurate estimations for the Sales team
* To integrate content and assests in an interactive and interesting fashion
* To carry out updates to the existing clients e-learning
* To optimise content for the web
An exciting opportunity has arised for an experienced Media Sales Account Manager to join well established dynamic marketing company based in the Plymouth area.
The responsibilities within this position include the following;
* Build excellent rapport with regular clients
* Outbound telesales in order to contact the decision maker.
* Establishing the clients needs and making proposals via the phone and at times face to face.
* Achieve agreed monthly revenue targets
The successful candidate will have a strong sales background, with the ability to build excellent working relationships on all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to...
Wise Employment have a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding marketing team for a reputable retail company. This is an opportunity to make your mark in a role where you will be responsible for planning and running marketing campaigns.
The role will involve liaising with suppliers to gain incremental marketing support, supporting stores with marketing activity, planning and analysis of CRM activity, customer demographic analysis and supporting the Head of Marketing with adhoc activity.
This role would be suitable for somebody who has a marketing degree and a proven track record in marketing with at least 2 years experience, ideally...
Posted by: Expion
Job title: Regulatory Affairs / QA Officer
Salary: £26,000 plus benefits
• Our client is a healthcare business, supplying a wide range of healthcare products into global markets.
• Business growth combined with the organisations commitment to further reinforce its market leading status, has created an opportunity for a Quality Regulatory Affairs Associate at one of their locations.
• Compile and submit regulatory submissions for approval to regulatory authorities worldwide.
• Maintain current registrations, licenses, Regulatory Certification, and submissions to ensure compliance...
Time 4 Recruitment Solutions…
Specialise in supplying permanent and contract labour to the construction, mechanical and electrical, catering and industrial markets.
An experienced Groundworks Supervisor for an established main contractor.
My client is an established Civil Engineering Contractor with offices throughout the UK. They work throughout Wales and England covering new build projects in the £1m to £12m range.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Site Supervisor to run a gang of 6 to 8 others, job will be based in Plymstock working on a phase 1 housing project which will include muck shift...
Our Client is a highly respected Healthcare Group with luxury residential nursing and care homes located throughout Devon.
Specialising in Residential nursing and Specialist care, they are looking to appoint an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their nursing team in Plymouth, Devon.
You will be an experienced RGN with a current NMC PIN and experience within elderly/dementia residential care.
There is a choice of shifts, covering daytime hours for both full time and part time RGNs.
You should have good communication skills, together with the ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality....
Salary: £13.50 depending upon experience.
Description: This residential and nursing care home is located a short walk away from shops and cafes – in a village setting, while transport links such as the mainline Intercity station and A38 Expressway are close by.
Person Spec: As an experienced Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, you will have a background in elderly care, knowledge and skills to support clients with Dementia, as well as broad clinical skills.
Benefits: Working hours are 36 per week on rotational shifts, days, nights and weekends....
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to manage all key account contracts and provide an exemplary service to our customers, ensuring efficient service provision and presentation of professional Viridor Image.
Key Account Manager
Location: South West, Flexible Location
Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus
The Key Responsibilities of this post are:
• To ensure we understand and meet...
SALES REPRESENTATIVES REQUIRED NOW!
Do you have the determination to succeed?
Thrive on working in an enthusiastic and friendly environment?
If so, then read on!
Due to huge success with past campaigns, a Sales and Marketing Company are able to expand their business and are looking for individuals that possess
* Excellent communication skills
* A positive mentality
* Target driven
No experience necessary.
A fantastic chance to develop within the company, offering support to individuals from entry - level sales right through to the business development program with guidance and high quality advice for those who are driven...
With the leisure industry growing year on year, there has not been a better time to become a personal trainer, especially if you fancy a change from admin, sales, security etc.
The Training Room personal trainer academy is now recruiting for 2014 intakes from highly motivated individuals with the passion and drive to succeed (you could be from any field from admin to sales or transport to security). Whether you’re a graduate looking for your first position or you’re looking to leave the 9-5 and re-train in something new, this could be the perfect move for you
If successful, you will be offered an exclusive place on our full time or part...
Position: Value Stream Manager
Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 + Excellent Benefits
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client manufactures and sells a broad range of medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products. They are a global medical technology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public.
The Role: Employed as a Value...
Direct Sales Agent
Commission only uncapped earning potential.
Our clients direct sales agents sell breakdown cover in supermarkets, shopping centres, service stations, markets and car boot sales.
Ultimately the role involves engaging with the general public, canvassing them and telling them about our clients products and services, building a rapport with them, selling to needs in line with FSA regulations on a face-to-face basis.
They look for professional, self-motivated individuals who want to earn a substantial income; you will be a passionate people person.
Whilst previous sales experience is...