jobs in Dorset
Refine Job Search
Data Analyst - NHS - 6 Months - Dorset
My clients trust is looking to take on two data analysts to join their Data warehouse department.
The post will suit someone with experience in information analysis and reporting within a healthcare environment. Applicants must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products or equivalent, especially MS Excel, as well as NHS data definitions and structures.
The two skills that my client has specified that the applicant must have are:
SIQLFurther more to this the applicant must have experience within the NHS relevant to this role.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to build...
I am urgently looking for 2 x NRSWA (Street works) Operatives, for a 3 month + contract based in Poole. This is an immediate start, with lots of over time available.
You MUST have:
* NRSWA / Street Works
* Experience in installation and removal of street furniture
* Highways experience
* Driving licence is preferable but not essential
50 hrs + per week. You must have a flexible attitude and willing to work evenings/weekends when required.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send me your CV or contact me ASAP.This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We...
£25000 - £28000/annum
£3000 - £50000/annum
Lok’nStore has been established for over 15 years and we are now one of the biggest self storage companies in the UK, with 24 stores in handy locations across the South East of England.
Customer Service Assistant Position available in a large self-storage facility in Poole. This position would suit a driven individual with previous retail or sales experience.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be expected to perform a number of tasks, some of the key tasks are shown below:
SALES/CUSTOMERS: To provide consistent excellent customer service to all customers
- To welcome customers & prospective customers, ensuring that all...
System Design Engineer vacancy with leading defence organisation based near Weymouth. This individual will ideally be a skilled systems engineer with prior experience of requirements and acceptance; 6 Month Role paying £48ph/ltd
*Extensive experience of complex system design and qualification
*Thorough understanding of requirements management and acceptance
*Knowledge of the techniques of Systems Engineering
*Self-motivation, an enthusiasm for problem solving and strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Experience of Systems Engineering in a Naval Platform arena (Submarines/ Surface Ships) would be ideal but is not...
3 - 6 month contract.
Up to £250 per day.
My NHS client requires an experienced project manager to join their team and manage the cost improvements and service redesign of community services. This project is one of many within their transformation programme. It’s essential that you have previous experience for service redesign within the
Are you an experienced quality engineer looking for a new permanent role? If you would like to work for one of Dorset's leading aerospace manufacturers, with a full order book going forward, modern manufacturing environment, flexible hours Monday to Friday days, then this could be the job for you.
Working as a Senior Quality Engineer would involve conducting defect and non conformity investigations on all quality returns, communicating remedial actions to the customer and ensuring tight deadlines are met on all returns. Internal elements of the role would include conducting quality clinics, contract reviews, internal audits and supporting...
Currently seeking an experienced Health and Social Care Internal Verifier (IQA) to cover Hampshire and Dorset.
Salary: £24,500 - £27,000 + Excellent Company Benefits including Company Car after probation, Travel Expenses, Excellent Holiday entitlement and Equipment to perform the role
Our client, a well-established training organisation, is currently looking to appoint an experienced Health and Social Care (Elderly Care) Quality Assurer / Internal Verifier, to manage the quality of delivery for a team of field based Care Assessors. You will also provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment,...
A large gas utility and maintenance company is currently recruiting for experience gas meter fitters. The gas meter engineers will be responsible for working on gas meters up to U6. This is an ongoing contract role. Gas meter engineers will be given a company van. Gas Engineer will cover DT/BA/TA areas.
- Gas meter fitters will be experienced with Meter Exchange/ installation / relocation and fault finding
- Gas meter engineers will be put on call out rota
Engineers must have:
- CCN1 and MET1
- Previous experience
- Own tools
- £130 per day
If you are interested, please call Martina @ Orion on 01296737306...
Our client is a fantastic company offering a fun and dynamic working environment. Working for head office you will be a valued member of an expanding team. This position offers fantastic development and will eventually focus on website administration.
• General Admin i.e. printing, filing, laminating and collating/sorting documentation
• Support of the Epos Administrator
• Running reports in an Epos system and putting this information into an excel format
• Supporting the team during promotional periods- e.g. producing advertising and promotional packs
• Adding new products onto an Epos system
• Email contact with...
Role: Senior Quality Engineer
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 pa
My Client, a prestigious Aerospace company based in Dorset are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their Engineering team. The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring quality and business objectives are achieved and to monitor and maintain the quality of customer requirements. The Senior Quality Engineer will report into the Quality Manager.
*Ensure that quality measures are maintained and managed to the expectation of customer requirements and AS9100 certification
*Manage and document corrective...
Senior Software Engineer, C++, MFC, STL - £55k - Bournemouth
Senior Software Engineer
C++, MFC, STL
£40k - £55k
Senior Software Engineer - C++, STL, MFC - required by a market leading niche technology company based in Bournemouth, Dorset
The successful candidate will be involved in the development of the company's multi-threaded C++ software and its network based interface.
- Window Programming
- Multi-threaded Development
This is an opportunity to join a successful, stable company offering the chance to work with interesting technology in a talented technical team. If you...
I am currently recruiting for a Gas Engineer's to work on an ongoing Meter Contract in the DT/TA and BS postcode areas and must live within these areas. The successful Gas Engineer will need to have worked on a metering contract previously. We are looking for a Gas Engineer who has had experience in exchanging domestic meters, changing meters from pre-payment to credit etc. The Gas Engineer will be supplied with a van and will be paid £130 per day. MET1 is essential for this role.
Day rate - £130 per day with previous metering experience.
Van supplied - sign written & racking.
Transactional work, exchanging domestic meters,...
If you would like to join a local company that has expanded over the past 3 years and plans to continue growing, this could be a good job for you. Working as a CNC Turner / Supervisor within a friendly team, with a full order book, this position offers 25 days holiday, overtime at higher rates, free parking and contributory company pension.
This role involves working to engineer's drawings to machine parts to close tolerances using Fanuc controls on CNC lathes. This role involves, operating, setting and programming. The role is working a weekday shift, Monday to Wednesday, with an early finish on a Thursday. A shift...
Our client is a very well established financial company based in Poole. They have a very friendly working environment, they offer free parking, excellent benefits and desirable working hours.
A new opportunity has opened up, duties will include:
Take instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from clients and Directors/Account Executives when appropriate.
Maintain responsibility for the provision of insurance cover for clients
Visit clients as necessary to review and service insurance needs
Give instructions to insurance providers
Check policy documents (including endorsements) for accuracy prior to receipt by clients...
Our local marine client work in the design and manufacture of interiors, mainly for luxury marine customers, but also dealing with bespoke interiors for homes and aeroplanes when required. With very high standards and a clean, organised and modern workshop, this is a role with an immediate start for the right person.
Main duties of this role would be to prepare materials for spraying and polishing, this could involve sanding, working with veneers and using various hand tools and machinery.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role, such as woodworking or working on boats or cars.
This role has an immediate start for the...
- Family run market leader within orthopaedic surgical devices
- Growing steadily year on year with innovative, cutting edge products
- Worldwide distribution and a leading manufacturer within orthopaedics
- Good progression and career potential
- The main element of the role as a Regional Sales Manager is to sell their orthopaedic power tools and disposables in to the NHS and private hospitals alike
- The Regional Sales Manager Will be liaising with, promoting and selling to orthopaedic surgeons, consultants, nurses, procurement etc within the designated patch
- It is approximately a 50/50 split between new and...
Having manufactured their own product for over 20 years, our CNC machining client have built a successful business where they work closely with their customers. With a low staff turnover and an interesting workload, this is a role where the right person could learn a lot. Overtime is paid at time and a half and free parking and pension are also an option for the right person.
Working as a CNC Turner in this role would involve working from engineer's drawing to programme, set and operate new jobs and one off pieces on CNC machines using fanuc controls. This is a role where a lot of the work is one off or low batch work,...
Sense is a national charity that supports and campaigns for children and adults who are deafblind. We provide tailored support, advice and information as well as specialist services to all deafblind people, their families, carers and the professionals who work with them. In addition, we support people who have a single-sensory impairment with additional needs.
Title: Female Support Workers* - Drivers Preferred
Reference number: 39951
Location: Poole, Dorset
Contract type: Permanent, Casual
Salary: £14,235 - £16,239 (pro rata) and £7.30 per hour for Bank
Sense salary points: 12 - 18
To start: Immediate start preferred
Photocopier Service Technician
My client are a leading manufacturer of office equipment throughout the UK and Europe. Due to significant growth and demand we are seeking an experienced photocopier field service engineer to cover the Bornemouth/Sailsbury/Dorset area.
* The responsibility of the Service Technician is to provide an efficient service to all customers and products on their designated territory with the resources provided by the Company.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations that may favourably impact performance.
* Delivers post-sales/implementation...
Our client a large production company are seeking a Shift Manager to join their prestigious company.
Managing these shifts you will undertake responsibility for all aspects of production;
· Ensuring safe and efficient production and packing to customer requirements and at the highest possible standard while adhering to company policies and hygiene standards
· Accurately fill in and audit production records, check correct data is applied, review and order packaging materials, request labels to be printed
· Ensure waste is minimal, patrol the floor, prioritise engineering resource, recommend any corrective action
· Managing approximately 25...
Project Engineer (Marine)
£35,000 - £55,000 + Progression + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading, global company that can offer you both technical and career progression, while providing interesting, challenging projects.
The company specialise in clean air combustion systems and emission control systems for a range of industries and are a global authority within their market. They are currently going from strength to strength and due to the on going demand for the company's products, they are enjoying a period continued growth and as such now require a Project Engineer to join...
You will be part of an office-based helpdesk team supporting customers with a wide range of products and services, helping resolve their queries and providing technical advice.
• Being a main point of contact for service enquiries
• Providing exceptional technical support to a varied customer base
• Testing equipment and configuring customer requirements
• Dealing with customer situations effectively and efficiently to maintain our outstanding rectification time average
• Working closely with your colleagues and coordinating a field-based engineering team
• Have a keen interest in technology through...
- Been established in the Medical Devices/Orthopaedic sector for many years
- Huge global company medical devices company spanning throughout the globe
- A market leader with innovative products and new products in the pipeline
- Great career potential and promotion capabilities
- The main element of the Area Sales Manager role is to sell their portfolio of sports medicine/orthopaedic products into the NHS and private hospitals
- The Area Sales Manager will liaise with, promote and sell the range of sports medicine/orthopaedic products into orthopaedic surgeons, consultants, procurement etc
- Portfolio consists of...
Job Title: Senior .NET C# Developer
Location & Post Code: Bournemouth, Dorset (BH1)
Salary: £30,000 to £60,000 per Annum + Pension
No Recruitment Agencies.
Avius Experience Ltd is a rapidly expanding company that uses cutting edge technology to provide customer feedback solutions worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our existing team working on developing our core products.
The .NET C# Developer will lead development on several features of our products and be directly responsible for concept-to-delivery of high quality solutions to our end customers. You will also aid in support and diagnostics of our...
My client is looking for a groundworker for a water works project to do the trenches, drainage and other tasks where required.
For more information call Jon Graham at Employ Staff on 02920 459345....