Quick Search Jobs
Large International Bank require a candidate with strong infrastructure and back end CRM Dynamics 2011 knowledge to join their new CRM infrastructure support team within Group IT.
As part of a small team you would be responsible for:
•Installation and support of Microsoft Dynamics and Sharepoint
•Platform support for Windows Server networks
•Taking a lead role in discussions regarding infrastructure strategy
The successful candidate must have strong knowledge of:
•Installation and back end support for MS Dynamics 2011
•Support and configuration of Windows Server networks
•Any knowledge of sharepoint implementations...
£250 - £300/day
This is a highly demanding sector of business addressing customer requirements for flexible, high performance systems capable of performing the role of primary sensor on some of the world’s most technically advanced combat aircraft. Contemporary radar systems are both highly evolved and complex. This role resides at the heart of these exciting systems, developing the control and interface definitions necessary to coordinate sub-system components to achieve an increasingly diverse range of system-level functions, to effectively interface our leading edge products to the avionics systems of high performance jet aircraft and to define methods...
£50 - £500/week
£55000 - £90000/annum
This role is to lead system safety engineering activities on a key radar programme which is being developed by a consortium. As lead safety engineer, you will report directly to the Radar Programme Technical Authority.
Key Responsibility Areas
Ensure agreement with platform Chief Engineer’s Office on System Safety and Safety-related Hardware, Software, Firmware and Mechanical issues.
Debate and agree with platform Airworthiness authority on Safety Case approach and content.
Provide advice and support to customer’s Technical Management on System Safety and associated matters.
To develop and maintain...
£25000 - £40000/annum
£20000 - £30000/annum
My client is looking for a facilities helpdesk administrator to work in a busy office in Edinburgh. They specialise in a wide variety of contracts including –planned/ reactive maintenance and refurbishment projects.
They are looking to recruit a Help Desk Administrator to join their growing team for a new permanent opportunity.
You will be responsible for
• Handing various types of service call’s and general enquiry calls from emergencies and break downs with
• Ensuring each enquiry is promptly dealt with and within the agreed SLA’s
• Dealing with allocating engineers to each role
• Ensuring jobs are followed through and dealt with...
Our client a leader in Mechanical & Electrical Building Services are looking to recruit a Managing Quantity Surveyor to head up a team of Quantity Surveyors working on a varied work load.
As a result of strong long-term key relationships they enjoy an enviable position of having a very healthy order book with projects across multiple sectors including Commercial, Education, Health and Leisure.
In this role they are looking for someone who can manage a team of Quantity Surveyor's, providing them with advice & guidance to help them manage successfully the commercial aspects of their projects.
In addition to managing staff you will be...
Regulatory Affairs Manager (post-licensing / post-marketing) Scotland
Our client is looking for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager with post-marketing / post-licensing experience. This is a superb opportunity to work with a fast-growing expanding start-up group backed by two giant organizations. The start-up group is developing several bio-similar products (antibody) and our client is dedicated to having the hub for all EU and US clinical development in the UK.
The Role and your Responsibilities
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will:
• Provide support for product life-cycle management across Europe.
• Develop regulatory...
Adecco are recruiting for administrators to work on both permanent and temporary assignments in and around Edinburgh.
The successful individual will have experience of completing administrative tasks in an office environment as well as supporting the general operation.
To be considered for this role:-
* Previous administrative experience.
* Competent with word, excel etc.
* Strong time management skills.
* Ability to work with little to no supervision.
* A "can do" attitude.
* Strong communication skills
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is...
Adecco are looking for experience Chefs of all levels. We have a number of both permanent and temporary positions in Edinburgh and the surrounding area.
The work will be mainly shift work and may contain split shifts which mean successful candidates must be flexible.
* Food preparation.
* Organise shifts.
* Ensure smooth running on the kitchen and all standards are met.
* Check on a daily basis food preparation regarding portion size, quantity and quality.
* Responsibility for health and safety within the workplace.
* Ensure all kitchen staff are suitably trained.
* Stock requirements.
* Delegating when necessary.
On behalf of our highly reputable client, Avenue Scotland is currently looking for a Forklift Driver (Grandall)/Storeman.
- MUST HAVE previous experience and ticket for a Grandall Forklift
- 40 hours 8am to 5pm Mon to Friday
- Based in Burntisland, Fife
- Rates depending on experience but very competitive
- Taking deliveries, storing them and coordinating deliveries
- Monitoring stocks and liaising with supply team
- Booking in deliveries - computerised system - knowledge of basic Microsoft packages required (outlook, excel, word etc)
- A driver's licence would be advantageous as there will be requirements to collect deliveries...
Adecco require an Office cleaner for our National Clients.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities/experience:
* Ability to work on their own
* Ability to work to achieve a high level of cleanliness required by our client
* Be available to do set mornings or evenings
* Will have previous cleaning experience preferably in an office environment
This role is on an ongoing basis and holiday pay is accrued.
This is a temporary position.
Due to the volume of applications we receive it can be difficult to respond to each individual therefore, if you have not had a response within the next 5 working days, unfortunately...
Avenue Scotland is currently recruiting for a Billing Advisor to provide excellent customer service, act as a key point of contact between the customers and the client and identify business leads.
*Managing own case load and being a key point of contact for customers focusing on first time resolution and completion working within agreed timescales
*Planning own workload for each day ensuring all priority items are allocated and where issues arise, liaise with the wider team or team leader
*Ensure own performance meets KPIs and targets for team (eg call handling KPIS; timescales for written responses, timescales...
Adecco are currently recruiting a Print Room Operator for one of our national clients.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
*Operating multi-functional print machines - producing booklets and documents with attachments
*Assistance with Finishing - Punching ticketing jobs - following verbal and written instructions
*The candidate will need to be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise their workload
*Act as an expert
*Working as part of a team and good communication skills are essential
*Previous experience of using machines with Fiery workstations is advantageous.
*Xerox Model series 2000/6000/7000/8000 are the most common...
• FPGA design experience (Verilog preferred).
• FPGA design using ModelSim/Synplify Pro/Quartus design tools.
• Proven ability to optimize complex designs for speed, gates, memory and power
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Requirements capture and specification.
• Basic knowledge or design of video compression standards
• Image or signal processing experience
• SOPC builder and NIOS development process
• Board-level fault finding (scopes, JTAG etc.)
• Interfacing with video ADC (BT656)and/or CCD/CMOS sensor modules
• Hands-on knowledge of...
We are looking for a Quality Manager for our client based in Edinburgh, which is an electronics software development company.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for.
• Managing / supervising a small team of operational staff.
• Knowledge of IT systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Office)
• Knowledge / experience of ISO9001 quality management system.
• A self-motivated team player with a “can do” attitude, initiative and who takes ownership for delivering results and meeting commitments.
• Degree qualified in a technical discipline....
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
• Ideally have some sea keeping software experience – preferably ANSYS Aqwa
• Must have desire to gain chartership ore be on the route to Chartered Engineer status.
• Degree in NA or...
As part of this embedded firmware team the successful candidate will be involved in the writing and peer review of all artefacts of the software development process including requirements specifications, design documentation, and code. There will be also opportunities for travel to customer sites.
• C/C++ programming
• Embedded software design
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Java, HTML, CGI, UNIX shell
Embedded Linux experience
Working knowledge of multi-threaded software
Knowledge of IP network...
Are you currently working for an agency? Not receiving the hours you want? Poor service? Call us to see why we consistently outperform our competitors and offer a service that truly understands your needs.
We are currently offering a £50 sign on bonus for al new canddiates who register in April / May *Subject to qualifying criteria.
Network Health & Social Care are the UK's largest provider (part of the pertemps group of companies) and we are recruting now for experienced nurses for on-going assignments across Edinbuirgh & The Lothians.
These roles are primarily based within Nursing Homes and work is based around your availability and...
Our client a leading global provider of integrated facilities management are looking to recruit a Refrigeration and Air-conditioning engineer to join their team in Central Scotland.
The successful candidate will undertake planned and reactive maintenance work's on client retail sites. Also an emergency call-out rota system dependent upon scope of works.
This is an ideal opportunity to work for a leading facilities management company with opportunities to develop your skill and build on your career.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- F Gas Qualified.
- City & Guilds Installation (or equivalent).
- Full clean driving licence.
Escape Recruitment Services is recruiting for a skilled CNC Horizontal Borer to join a well respected Oil and Gas engineering company in Glenrothes.
This is a permanent position , offering a competitive salary and the opportunity for overtime. This role involves shift working.
Applicants should have a strong CNC Boring background , and have experience of working with large components for Oil and Gas customers.
Please send CV or call for further information...
UK wide Trainee Personal Trainers Required
With the leisure industry growing year on year, there has not been a better time to become a personal trainer.
Do you dream of having a job that offered the flexibility to work full or part time?
Are you currently working in sales or retail and wish you could do something you really enjoyed?
If you’re longing to launch yourself into an exciting and rewarding career then becoming a personal trainer could be just the answer.
The Training Room Personal Trainer academy is now recruiting for 2014 intakes from highly motivated and customer service led individuals. Whether you’re a graduate looking for...
My client is based in Edinburgh and currently requires sales representatives with great customer service and sales skills to represent their Clients for immediate start due to expansion and client demand.
The successful sales applicants in a face to face field sales environment will be dealing with all aspects of:
- High levels of Customer service and Customer acquisition
- Events, B2R and Residential campaigns
Key attributes the Client is looking for:
- Great communication skills
- Passion for sales
- Good people skills
- Ability to work in a team sales environment
- Self motivation
- High standards for...
A global leader in the pipeline service industry, located in Edinburgh requires a Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Project Engineer to join the Global Engineering Department. The role will involve managing Capex projects as well as supporting plant operations and maintenance departments, both in the UK and on assignment overseas. The candidate coming from a maintenance, project engineering or design background will hold an engineering degree and chartered status (or working towards chartered status).
In this role, responsibilities will include the following :
Management of engineering projects, ranging from new build plants and mobilisations to...
A global leader in the pipeline service industry, located in Edinburgh requires a Multi-Skilled Project Coordinator to join the Operations Department. The role will involve managing small and large pipe coating projects both in the UK and on assignment overseas.
The candidate coming from finance, estimation or project management background will hold a business or an engineering degree.
In this role, responsibilities will include the following:
Ensure project is executed safely, on time, on schedule & on budget
Prepare schedules for the plants and maintain plant back log
Identify project execution risks and develop mitigation plans...
Exciting new opportunity to represent a growing sales and marketing company.
My Client is based in Edinburgh and currently requires sales representatives with great customer service and sales skills for immediate start due to expansion and client demand.
Successful applicants in a face to face field sales environment will be dealing with all aspects of the following:
- Customer Service
- Sales and Customer Acquisition
- Promoting Brand Awareness
Key attributes my Client is looking for are:
- Great communication skills
My client based in Edinburgh is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a service development project. This job will suit someone with previous experience in process mapping with strong analytical background
Duties are as follows
*Process mapping using MS Visio or similar
*Workshop facilitation to elicit process design requirements
*Research and data gathering and analysis
*Experience of new service design
*Experience of working in a project management environment
The role itself will ideally be looking for analysts with good interpersonal skills who have the ability to simplify and describe complex processes. You will be...