The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Our Client, a leading financial firm are looking for a Personal Assistant with experience of the following:
Initiative and industry experience to cope with dealing with clients, life offices, investment houses and whatever else comes their way.
Liaise with clients and do all the jobs required e.g. submit applications, answer their queries and questions, deal with life offices, underwriters, doctors’, Trust forms, put on risk, etc.
The same work is required with investments, bonds, ISA’s , pensions, etc.
Switching clients funds within their pension
Experience with specialised software
Making appointments with…
£350 - £450/day
The ideal PMO will have the following key skills and experience:
* Strong experience as a PMO, ideally within a PMO Lead capacity
* Experience establishing and running successful PMO functions for Change and IT programmes
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
* Excellent Project Planning skills
* Advanced MS Project
* Proficient working with director level
* Experience working on large complex projects
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Strong experience updating milestone, resource and project…
It's an exciting time for BCA Logistics - the UK's Number 1 vehicle appraisal, collection and delivery specialist - as we approach the March plate change, our first peak period of the year.
We are offering the opportunity for you to work with some of the most prestigious brands in the motor industry whilst enjoying the flexibility that comes with being a self-employed driver.
BCA Logistics has grown to become the UK's first choice for vehicle collection, appraisal and delivery. Our team of over 1,000 Drivers work with some of Europe's largest leasing companies, dealership groups and…
£32,000 - £36,000...
If you have a suitable profile and would like to find out more about the position as well as have a discussion about the service we provide and our highly competitive rates of pay then please contact me.…
£32,000 - £34,500...
Well, if you do we would like to speak with you...
Our client, is a subsidiary of a large European engineering group dedicated to solving thermal energy problems with high quality solutions across a wide range of industries including food, chemical, metal, pharmaceutical, public sector and marine industries.
Working within the Process Engineering Division located at Borehamwood, the successful candidate will undertake a variety of engineering tasks including the review and design of steam, thermal fluid and…
Property Company in Finchley are looking to recruit a Lettings Accounts Assistant to assist their Lettings / Property Management Team with all financial transactions and relevant admin. duties as required.
This is a role with great prospects for progression within a dynamic and highly successful company.
Ideally you will have studied towards an Accountancy Qualification and have some experience of working in a Property setting - although this is not essential.
Duties to include:
• Receipting online transactions, bank transfers and paying in book
• Processing refunds
• Processing invoices for payments
• Maintaining various spreadsheets…
£18,000 - £30,000...
Up for a challenge?
Want to sell professional products to professional Trades people?
We are Würth UK Ltd, part of the multinational Würth group, a market leader in selling high quality products to the Trade.
We sell nuts, bolts, screws, hand tools, power tools, abrasives, additives, safety wear as part of a comprehensive product range of up to 100,000 products.
Our customers are; Garages, Carpenters, Construction, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Maintenance and anywhere a top quality product is needed.
We need a Field Sales Consultant in North, North West London, Wembley and surrounds within our Wood…
With a reputation for unbeatable customer service, HSS are looking for an ambitious Branch Manager to join the team. Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking an enthusiastic and approachable individual to thrive within this fast-paced environment and grow alongside the business.
If you think you could make a big impact on our customers as a Branch Manager, we've just launched something that could make a big impact on you and your career. Not only do we have a fantastic quarterly bonus initiative, but we’ve launched our new industry-leading…
£8.61 - £10.63/hour
Each driver will undertake a driving assessment and be trained in Customer Services. You will be part of a two person crew and will be required to deliver up to 25 drops per day in North and East London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Occasionally this job will entail heavy lifting of household goods e.g washing machines.
CPC training is available which will enable you to progress to a 7.5 tonne driver.
Monday to Saturday work available. The shift patterns are either 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm. If you are a…
Key duties include:
• Leading all aspects of the project delivery including day to day management of the project delivery team, scope, resources, time and budget.
• Act as technical lead – advise on development of solution/infrastructure architecture/systems integrations and interfaces including Active Directory
• Identifying key deliverables
• Reporting on the status of progress against key milestones
• Planning in collaboration with the Programme Manager,…
Electric Meter Installer qualified to CT level required to instal meters into commercial and industrial sites across the North London area..
This position is a direct permanent position (not Agency Temp to Perm).
You will have to meet the following criteria, to stand any chance of getting on this exceptional long term, high earning contract;
1) MOCOPA or DNO authorised Electric Meter Installer
2) CT Trained with practical work experience
3) Ideally be 17th Edition Qualified in Electrical Installations
3) A checkable* history within Electric Meter Installation with a reputable Electric Metering Main or…
My client a leading Construction Company are seeking CSCS Labourers for work throughout London.
The suitable candidates must have:
1) Valid CSCS Card
2) Full PPE
3) Right to Work in the UK
Please call us on 01895 881 040 for more information or send a CV and we will call you…
My client; is currently looking for two carpenters to work on a new build site in Finchley. This is a temporary on going contract, However, there is a minimum of six months work available. You will be required to carry out 2nd fix carpentry works on newly built/refurbished properties. As this is a static position a vehicle will not be provided for this role.
1. NVQ in Carpentry
2. CSCS card
3. Full PPE
If you think you are a suitable candidate, please apply!!!…
SEN Teaching Assistant specialising in Behaviour - Finchley
My client, an Ofsted rated 'GOOD' school based in the Hackney are looking to recruit an SEN
Teaching Assistant with experience working with children with Challenging Behaviour.
The Role - Behaviour SEN Teaching Assistant - Finchley
The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
You will be supporting a child in Early Years on a one to one basis.
The child has Emotional Behaviour Difficulties and can display challenging behaviour.
The role will be from ASAP until July 2016. With the view to go permanent in July 2016.
The School - Behaviour SEN…
We are currently looking for care assistants to provide the highest levels of care to clients in the comfort of their own homes in the Finchley N3, London area.
Why Angel HR?
- We provide rewarding work with full training and the opportunity to gain social care qualifications.
- 24 hour on call support
- Free training with certificates for you to keep
Shifts: Afternoons, Evenings and Weekends. 4/5 hours per day!
Who do we look for?
- People that have a passion for helping people maintain independence at home, making a real difference in their lives
- People who possess a "can do", positive attitude
- Dedication with a desire to provide…
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Salary: £25k - £28k
Location: Finchley Central
Hours: 40 hours per week on a rota basis
Responsible to: Manager
Responsible for: The Nursery Staff and Children
Purpose of the job: To assist the Manager with and deputise in the absence of the Manager the following aims:
• Provide safe, High Quality Care and Education for the children aged between newborn and five years on a daily basis.
• To fulfil legal and statutory requirements as stated by the governing body OFSTED, EYFS, Safeguarding, Fire Safety Regulations, Health and Safety Regulations, Local…
Senior Administrator – The Benefits:
- Long term career progression
- Parking available
Senior Administrator – The Company:
Working as an Administrator for this growing financial company in Finchley you will be joining a busy team, supporting the Office Manager with various administrative duties.
Senior Administrator – The Role:
- Producing standard financial documentation using a bespoke business system.
- Responding to customer and agent enquiries via email or over the phone
- Organising appointments with customers and agents
- Processing financial product completions in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing and validating all…
Our client, a leading property company based in Finchley, are looking for an experienced accounts assistant to assist the lettings and property management team with financial transactions and administrative duties.
Duties to include: -
Receipting online transactions, bank transfers, cards Worldpay and paying in book
Processing invoices for payments
Maintaining various spreadsheets and data input
Allocation of rent and deposit on to tenants accounts
Allocation of letting fees and funds for any additional invoices if applicable
Production of statements of accounts for landlords
Provide landlords with relevant paperwork…
Electricians needed in Finchley, London.
Length; Long term - On going. October 2016
Work carried out; 1st fix, install on high end apartments.
Whats required; JIB Card, References and at least 3 years EXP.
Interested? Call us now on 07535 595 282
Office Manager- Full time- London- £28K
An Office Manager is required for accompany within the construction industry. They are going through a period of growth and expanding in several areas of the business
As the Office Manager you will be:
* Arranging travel
* Typing of documents
* PQQ submissions
* Accreditation application
* Sorting insurance for the building and employees
* Ordering of stationary
* Maintenance of office equipment
* Reception duties when needed
Office Manager Requirements:
* 3+ years as an Office Manager
* Previous experience in the construction industry
Office Manager Package:
Lettings Negotiator – Finchley
£15,000 - £18,000 + Com OTE £30k + Car Allowance
Our Client who is based in Finchley is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team who has a minimum of one year experience.
To be considered for this role, applicants will have:
• Good IT skills
• Smart appearance
• Customer Service skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative
• A proven track record in lettings and winning instructions
• Local area knowledge
• A full driving licence and own vehicle
• A hard working and positive attitude is essential to this role.
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm…
We are currently representing a well-established Media company currently looking for a Administrator.
• Day to day administrative support to the Office Manager/PA to MD as required
• Deputising for the Receptionist
• Assisting with stock checks and stationary orders
• General filing and postal duties
• Managing fire alarm and emergency lighting tests
• Updating the database and excel spreadsheets
We are looking for someone with a background in providing a fantastic customer service coupled with an excellent eye for details. You will be a confident and clear communicator looking to join a dynamic, well established Media…
Block Manager required for an award winning estate agency based in North London, you will be providing a first class block management service to clients. You will ideally have previous experience in block management and IRPM / ARMA - attained or working towards
Block Manager Package:
Up to £25-30k dependent upon experience
28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
Block Manager Duties:
* Preparation of service charge budgets and allocations,
* Collection of ground rent and insurance,
* General block maintenance.
* Making sure all provisions noted within the lease are adhered to
* Answering general enquiries/calls…
Do you have what it takes……..
Capital Cash, the largest franchisee in the Cash Converters network worldwide are expanding our store network in the London area and are looking for assistant store managers who can make a difference to join our team:
Do you possess Drive, Ambition, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Initiative, Integrity and have the ability to lead your team to deliver results. If the answer is yes then read on…..
We offer a competitive salary, fantastic performance related bonuses, together with an attractive benefits package to the successful candidate, plus you’ll receive all the support, training and help you need to progress…
Property Manager – Finchley
Monitoring the rental accounts
• Chasing tenants for payment of rent
• Updating landlord’s on status of rental payments
• Issuing late payment charges
Dealing with rent guarantee claims
• Completing necessary paperwork to begin a rent claim
• Updating the rent schedule and sending on to relevant company if any payments are received / rent due increases
• Completing court paperwork
Dealing with the return of deposits:
• Sending checkout reports to landlords and tenants
• Negotiating the deposit return
• Instructing accounts on how deposit is to be released
• Compiling dispute…
VAG Group experience preferred.
Our client a volume main car dealership based in London have the requirement for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their workshop team.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will be fully competent in the servicing and repairing of vehicles to the highest Manufacturer standards. As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you will also have thorough knowledge of the electrical components and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults. You will have a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
Previous main car…
An insurance brokerage which has been in business for 30 + years are looking to add to their team.
They offer a full portfolio of products including, fleet insurance, home and motor insurance.
Provides service to clients' changing insurance needs.
• Maintaining relationships with customer base
• Offering a range of insurance products and services
• Excelling customer expectations and offering a world class service
• Meeting and exceeding targets
• Opening new insurance policies
• Actioning any changes or insurance claims
• Insurance renewals
Previous experience within sales/insurance is desirable.
If this is what you're…
£16k - £18k basic with an OTE of £25k - £30k
I am working with one of the largest and most successful private health clubs in the Finchley area and they now have an opening immediately available for a membership sales consultant to join their membership sales team. This is a very high profile club and one of the biggest in the brand, consistently hitting their targets.
To get offered the job you'll have to be passionate about health and fitness and sport in general, and someone who'll thrive working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. We need someone that is pro-active and does not need to be micro-managed. We want ambitious…
Our client is an established finance recruitment agency based in North London. They are looking to recruit an experience Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer.
• Proactively resource candidates for live positions
• Work closely with the consultants
• Telephone screen candidates and register them
• Arrange interviews
• From time to time liaise with clients
• Advertising active jobs
• Manage commercial job boards and networking sites
• Formatting CV’s
• Liaise with office suppliers
• Ensure candidates files are updated
• Work on various ad-hoc projects – general office duties…
Music Head of Department– September Start – North London – Permanent
TLTP are looking for a skilled Head of Music eager to help students explore the subject further through creative and inspiring teaching. This is a mainstream secondary school based in North London where we have an opportunity for a Music HOD to join their school. You will work alongside a strong and motivated team, who are committed to ensuring that their pupils make outstanding progress.
** QTS Required.
** September Start.
** This is a permanent role.
**Head of Department Position.
** A positive outlook to teaching, along with an enthusiastic…
Technician / MOT Tester
Salary: £24,000 - 26,000 + Bonus + extensive benefits
A Vehicle Technician's job at Halfords Autocentres is unlike anything you will find in a traditional service or aftersales department.
Within our Autocentres no two days are ever the same and on any day, you can expect to encounter almost any make of car for almost every piece of work.
* Servicing, inspections and MOT testing
* Complex repair work and diagnostics
There is no typical Halfords Autocentre MOT Tester / Technician, however our quality orientated environment does mean that our ideal MOT Tester…
Education Recruitment Consultant - Finchley
Protocol Education recruits the best teachers and teaching assistants for jobs in schools across England. We are growing fast, and need a confident education recruitment consultant to help us build on an already successful desk as part of our North London team, based in Finchley.
* Access to a car and a full UK driving license is a must.
Our recruitment consultants match top-quality candidates to a wide range of education roles. This particular position has a special focus on primary schools, so a background in primary education would be a distinct advantage. We will need you to retain the…
HR Advisor – to £30k
Solus Accident Repair Centres is one of the leading accident repair groups in the UK and the first body repair centre network to achieve the BSI Kitemark standard of BSI10125:2014 across all its sites. One of the largest body repair groups in the country, they have repaired over 500k vehicles in the last 15 years and their customer service scores are some of the best in the country. As part of the wider Aviva family, they are always looking to bring fresh talent into their business whether that be at one of their bodyshops around the country, or in Head Office in London.
Position: Human Resources Advisor