Quick Search Jobs
jobs in Haverhill
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Graduate of a recognized school of medicine with an M.D. degree or equivalent
• GMC Registered
• >5 years clinical research expertise in relevant therapy area, in designing, monitoring and implementing clinical trials and interpreting trial results
• Specialty training or board eligibility
• >5 years Drug Development Experience with a thorough understanding of pharmaceutical safety, reporting and surveillance processes
• At least 5 years early clinical translational research expertise and experience, including experience in designing, monitoring, executing and interpreting...
£50 - £500/week
£55000 - £90000/annum
Part time Finance administrator Permanent job for in Cambridge
* Good personable skills
* Mature outlook
* High level of attention to detail
* Numerate and a strong background in finance
* Monthly management of client accounts, including invoicing.
* Payroll preparation for submission to payroll agency.
* Production of monthly management accounts (profit and loss).
* Monthly cash flow management and reporting.
* Monthly and annual budget preparation.
* Preparation for annual accounts and liaise with external auditors.
* General office administration as required, for example...
£25000 - £40000/annum
£20000 - £30000/annum
£20000 - £25000/annum
This role will require UK Security Clearance
We are searching for an Embedded Systems Software Engineer who is technically strong and is also good at working with customers and interpreting their needs. You will then work on our client’s telematics products.
If you are good at interpreting customers’ needs and feel that the following profile describes you, we would like to speak with you about the role and the company:
• Good academic background
• Extensive experience developing embedded software in C/C++
• Experience with ARM Cortex and/or TI MSP430 processor families and development / debugging tools
• Experience designing systems and...
Experienced Parts Advisor - Permanent
Are you and experience Parts advisor within the motor trade?
Are you looking to work within a company in Sawston with potential to progress?
If this sounds interesting please read on!
Duties to include:
- Day to day running of the parts department
- Receiving parts into stock
- Booking of parts to workshop jobs
- Maintaining stock levels
- Dealing with retail customers
- Previous motor trade experience is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable and committed.
We are currently recruiting for a flexible and motivated individual to join our team of agency Support Workers/Care workers aiding service users in Residential environments. We have units all across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk area. You should expect to work alongside service users with complex mental and physical disabilities, the elderly (both end of life and dementia) and young adults. We also provide to austicis, mental health, learning disabilities, death and blind.
The ideal candidate will desirably (although not essential) have:
An interest in Health & Social care
At least 3 months experience working in an employment or...
My client requires a production operative to work on the Assembly Line in their busy Braintree factory, some small components so attention to detail is required. 8am-5pm Monday to Friday. This could be a long term assignment for the right applicantPlease note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful....
Select Appointments are offering full-time, temporary Admin / Warehouse positions starting soon near Duxford, Cambridgeshire. These positions are based within a warehouse environment so some light warehouse work would be included alongside admin duties.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30 / 5pm, however some flexibility may be required as shifts are sometimes offered. An additional shift allowance is available for early / late hours.
Typical duties will include:
Entering recipient / candidate details onto a computer system
Using existing templates and programs to record and retrieve information
Filing and copying
Full Time Position
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Advisor to join their busy team on the Service Reception.
Applicants should be customer focused and capable of delivering the highest standards of service.
• Checking in and seeing out customers
• Raising job cards
• Take customer bookings
• Organising courtesy vehicles
• Keeping customers up to date with progress
• Gain authority for extra work and prepare invoice
• Upselling of service related products
• Liaising with Workshop Controller and Service Manager
• Warranty recalls
• Carry out prospecting...
To be responsible for the implementation and delivery of a consistent and efficient property service across the account.
To provide effective staff management of individuals within the team in order to achieve their full potential and to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement.
Effectively manage the Supply Chain Partners to ensure that an exemplary customer service is provided to the Client and internal customers.
To manage resources and promote an ethos of team work and mutual support to ensure that peaks and troughs in workflow are effectively managed.
Main Job Responsibilities:
*Manage property services suppliers to...
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Client Manager to join our successful client based in Haverhill.
The main purpose of the Assistant Client Manager is to work as part of the sales team, acting as a point of contact for the companies UK clients. The Assistant Client Manager will work with the Client Managers to plan and manage key accounts to maximize revenue and profit opportunities, whilst aiming to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Main duties include:
• Managing and building key relationships whilst developing an understanding of their business goals and objectives.
• Managing client queries
Sales Executive covering the East and South East of England. Architectural Specification Sales. £25,000 basic, Realistic OTE £32,000 + Company Car, Pension, Healthcare, Profit Share & Flexible Benefits.
Established for over 40 years this organisation have a significant standing within the building and construction industry. With increasing demand for their manufactured products they are now seeking an addition to an already stable team.
With national coverage the company manage their territories precisely and as such you would be both Business Developer and Account Manager of Accounts within your area. Covering the East and South East of...
Summary of Post:
This role is for the Domiciliary Care Manager role of the business which involves the day-to-day running of the office including management of operations.
Overseeing the recruitment, selection and training of the staff team, along with adherence to company quality standards coupled with compliance in line with government legislation and CQC regulations.
The successful applicant will be:
• Experienced in the delivery of high quality care
• Passionate about standards and customer satisfaction
• Fully computer literate with admin and staff management skills
• Reliable with good attention to detail
• Working knowledge of...
Receive £500 joining bonus & uncapped earnings potential
Opportunities –24 Depots across the UK
Anglian Home Improvements is a business that is going from strength-to-strength. We’re confidently looking to an even brighter future and we’d love you to share in our success. Over nearly 50 years, we’ve become the UK’s number one supplier of high quality home improvement packages, from windows and doors, through to conservatories, roof-trim, and much, much more.
We are currently recruiting experienced window fitters/installers, both individuals and teams in order to meet the high demand for our industry leading...
Project Manager – New Build Housing – Cambridgeshire
Position: Project Manager – Housing – New Build
Salary: £60k - £65k + Package
Project Manager required by leading residential developer to manage the build of 110 units.
Company Overview: Our client is a regional residential developer undertaking new build contracts typically between £10m and £25m in value. Projects are typically in the Northern Home Counties and traditional build. This project is 120 traditional build houses.
Position: They require an experienced Project Manager to be the no.1 to be fully responsible for the delivery of the scheme heading up...
Location - UK mainland only
The Sign for Success�
Surepass is proud to be approved by the Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) and has been providing successful Driving and Vehicle Standard Agency (DVSA)-approved instructor training for over 15 years. Surepass offers guaranteed pass and a guaranteed career opportunity, including guaranteed students to teach as a Surepass instructor.
About the Course
- Prices start from �800.
- Start work in 12 weeks (12-18 hours per week training).
- Learn from home and get trained locally with one to one training package.
- Full refund of one to one course in your first year as a...
Are you an experienced Sales Manager, General Manager, Business Manager?
Do you aspire to own your own business?
Are you concerned about the risks of being self-employed?
Could you become a Business Partner in our supported-self-employment scheme working with our market-leading brands?
We are recruiting nationwide so please 'apply
Office Administrator temporary job for a company based in Cambridge.
To offer support to a busy Office in managing, co-ordinating and communicating the internal
function and room bookings. To assist with event logistics, planning & delivery.
* Customer service experience.
* Good organisational skills.
* Good communication skills.
* IT competency.
* Polite telephone manner
* Conference and Events experience
* To liaise with staff to ensure appropriate rooms and equipment are booked and correct and up to date information is communicated.
* To co-ordinate room bookings for...
A multi-national M&E contracting company have a large pipeline of technical projects within the pharmaceutical and data centre markets and are looking to strengthen their commercial team. We are looking to secure an M&E Quantity Surveyor on a freelance basis for a Cambridgeshire based contract.
Our client, although M&E led, are a main contractor in these fields and have a pharmaceutical site in Cambridgeshire undergoing a £5.5M refit. We are looking for an M&E Quantity Surveyor with experience running similar projects who can:
•Procure contractors and suppliers in line with contract specification.
•Prepare, submit and agree main contract...
We are looking for a semi- skilled Labourer for a site in Cambridge starting 2/9/14 – pay £79.20 for a 9-hour day – 0800 to 1700 – 1 weeks work – must have CSCS – duties include working at height, cleaning the exterior of a building. Materials and tools...
My Client, a leading international logistics company, requires a Graduate accountant to cover a wide area of finance related tasks. The ideal candidate will have a proven desire to develop within an accountancy function and will have shown commitment to their qualifications thus far. My client is willing to reward the right individual with a competitive salary and a study/training package.
Solid analytical skills required with a solutions based approach to work
Strong Computer Literacy with good knowledge on Excel
Accountancy or related finance qualifications required (Bachelors degree, work towards Accountancy...
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Fire Sprinkler Service and Maintenance Engineer. You will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance, repairs and engineering works to all makes of sprinkler systems. You will need to have an understanding of fire panels and isolations, to be able to carry out checks and flow tests on fire pumps. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working on the service and/or repair of Sprinkler Systems and have knowledge of the relevant standards BSEN12845, NFPA, FM etc. You will be required to participate in the standby/ call-out rota as well as Out of Hours Emergencies, to...
Due to rapid expansion we require an experienced and talented Project Engineer to be involved in a variety of projects in both the Engineering and Manufacturing areas.
The successful Project Engineer will report directly to the Engineering Manager, but will also carry out other tasks as defined by members of the senior management team.
The Project Engineer's responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the development & implementation of new processes
• Development of Capital Manufacturing Equipment justifications & proposals
• Lean & continuous improvement in both Engineering & Manufacturing areas
• Reviewing customer documentation...
A new and exciting opportunity working for a leading consultancy for the aerospace and defence industries has recently become available. Based in Cambridge, my client has a requirement for an experienced Airworthiness Engineer to join their team and be involved with several key new projects they are currently working on.
The Airworthiness Engineer will be required to support the Airborne Equipment (AE) Airworthiness review as directed by the Project Manager.
The prime tasks of the Airworthiness Engineer will be to:
• Assist in the development of an airworthiness strategy
• Develop the quality management system for the AE Team.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Surface Mount Technician/ Operator to join a strong, fast growing team in Cambridge.
Reporting to the Senior Surface Mount Team Leader, you will be responsible for the manufacture and supply of high quality defect free surface mount assemblies. At all times, you will be expected to provide assistance to the Surface Mount Team Leader. you are responsible for the manufacture of surface mount PCB’s in the time allocated and to the required quality standards.
• Loading, checking and programming feeders.
• Setting up, running and using all related machinery and equipment for which...
Fluent German speakers are invited to apply for rare opportunity to join a leading local client, in a role that will allow them to learn about Finance and Credit Control, based in Little Chesterford.
* The role would involve assisting the clients on the German customer base with a number of queries, including:
* Payment and invoice enquiries ensuring excellent communication and great customer service at every stage of the process.
* Administration especially using Excel and other databases used for managing customer accounts,
* Drafting finance documents such as invoices and receipts.
The ideal candidate will have: