The position you are looking for is no longer available, but here are some similar jobs that might interest you
Wise Employment are a leading recruitment agency based in Plymouth City Centre. We are currently looking for experienced CNC Milling Operators/Setters to work within the outskirts of Plymouth for on a temporary to permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be flexible as this will be shift work.
As a CNC Milling Machine Operator you will have the following skills and experience:
· Experience of a previous CNC operating/setting role
· Experience of a factory/manufacturing environment
· Experience of Delcam software
· A good understanding of health and safety procedures
· Must be flexible for early starts (as early at 06.00)
In return for…
£35,000 - £45,000 + package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a commercially sound and well established main contractor. With a focused and ambitious team in place, Abatec are looking for a like minded individual who will in this environment.
With a turnover in excess of £220m, you will be joining a company growing from strength to strength and can become an integral part of the team.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
• Be responsible for overall financial control of any given project from pre construction to completion stage.
• Interpret briefs from the…
An outstanding care home in Plymouth currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full time basis.
This large home provides elderly, dementia and disability care to a very high standard and is easily accessible by public transport for candidates looking to commute.
Working hours for this post are 40 per week and the rate of pay is in the region of £13.80 to £14.80 per hour depending on experience.
Applicants should be:
• Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally having some experience in elderly and dementia care
• Good clinical skills and knowledge
• Passionate about…
Lane Global requires PTS Electricians for work at Plymouth Station, Devon.
Work starts mid-July for 3-4 months.
Rate is £20 per hour (working 9-10 hours)
Work is on the Station Platforms and Canopies doing lighting and rewires.
Operatives must have JIB Gold Card, PTS (with ICI), Own tools and Full PPE (including Orange long sleeved overalls)
Please email CV, JIB, PTS and…
Groundworker - Hooelake, Plymouth
My client, a regional groundworks and civils contractor requires a ground worker for there project in Plymouth. Main duties will be including Curbing, laying pipes, drainage, and laying slabs. You must have your own tools and also a cscs card.
This is to Start Tuesday 31st May and potential ongoing contract for the right candidate. Contact Simon Richardson at Interaction Recruitment 01392 424631…
Being one of the UK's leading fire and security providers with well renowned contracts, including high street retailers and banks, this is an excellent opportunity for a junior/trainee alarm engineer to get an unrivalled start in the industry.
You should either have college level education in electrical installations or have some experience within the electrical security industry to be considered for the position of the trainee alarm engineer.
You will received excellent on the job training opportunities as well as an excellent basic salary of up to £19,000, with a company vehicle and very good overtime opportunities.
If you are a…
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with Greenpeace with the opportunity to explore our beautiful coastline, stunning national parks and help to protect them from the environmental threats that place them at risk?
Our new Plymouth based street fundraising team will work for two weeks at a time in the traditional manner working in different towns around Devon and Cornwall but always returning home at the end of the day. On every third week the team will travel away and live and work in coastal areas raising important issues to communities who don’t normally have the opportunity to engage with our fundraisers.
All travel and…
Are you an experienced PA/ Office Manager seeking a new and challenging roll?
Do you have a background in construction?
If so we would love to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a PA/ Office Manager to join a local team within the Plymouth area.
Your duties as the PA/ Office Manager will include:
* Supervising a team of administrators
* Booking appointments
* Updating databases and documents
* Start up for new projects
* Liaising with clients
* Overseeing contracts
Your skill set and experience for the PA/ Office Manager role will include:
* A background in construction would be a distinct advantage
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A NETWORKER / SALES MANAGER
I am recruiting for a diverse and if I am honest one of the most unique opportunities I have come across. The possibilities for this opportunities are endless and the product sells itself. The team are a very knowledgeable in their field but need someone to bring them in touch with current selling opportunities as well as branching them in to a new network.
The role will involve being ever present in the local market talking and introducing businesses to this genuinely unique and one of a kind product. Ideally you will be used to selling in to SME’s as well as Corporates and…
Our Client is a specialised manufactures products that are produced globally . We are looking for machine Operative and production Operatives to work shift rotation must have Factory operating experience or
. Ideal candidate will have first aid certificate but not essential . Full training will be given.
Days 06.00 - 14.00
Backs 02.00 - 22.00
Nights 20.00 - 18.00
Must live within a commutable distance to Plymouth Airport .
The role is based in the UK and as such all applicants must be able to prove they have a legal right to work within the UK
CNC, Setter, Plymouth, Nights, Night-shift, Production, Manufacturing,…
Tribe Recruitment are acting as en employment agency.
Tribe Recruitment are urgently seeking between 5-9 Advanced Scaffolders to start work asap for 2-4 weeks working on HMS Devonport.
Layher experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Must have previous dockyard experience and valid CISRS.
Please submit CV to apply.…
An opportunity for an experienced Sewing Machinist has arisen for a manufacturing company based in Plymouth.
Do you have experience of the following skills?
- Changing machine settings
- Feeding garment sections through the machine
- Stitching together fabric or garments
- Quality checking the finished pattern or design
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance
If the answer is yes, please do not hesitate to get in touch now for immediate temporary and permanent positions.…
Contacts and Budgetary Responsibility:
Responsibility for the Planned Maintenance Business Unit and delivery of the annual timetable and targets.
* Frequent contact with senior representatives from internal and external clients, other managers within the group, staff and union representatives.
* Contact with external agencies, planning supervisors, HSE, estate agents, tenants and leaseholders.
* Budgetary responsibility in excess of £5m for all expenditure and income of the planned maintenance business unit.
1 The management of the Planned Maintenance Teams including recruitment, induction, team briefings,…
My client requires experienced Bench Joiners and Fit Out Carpenters on a long term, permanent basis. Carpentry experience from within a marine environment would be advantageous as my client produces luxury yachts, however joinery experience gained from other backgrounds will also be considered.
Bench Joiners - Key Responsibilities:
• Hand producing furniture to our client’s high quality standards.
• Assisting the Fit Out Carpenters as and when required installing furniture, scribing in units, fitting trims etc.
Fit Out Carpenters – Key Responsibilities:
• Installation of furniture, fittings, linings & plumbing.
• Scribe in units, trim…
Experienced Mechanical or Electrical fitters for long term permanent positions. Fitting experience from a marine background would be an advantage as our client produces luxury yachts. Candidates from other mechanical fitting or electrical installation backgrounds will also be considered dependant upon previous skills/experience.
Main Duties – Electrical Fitter
• Install All Electrical Items In Sequence Of Build
• Installing wiring Looms as per build schedule
• Test All Electrical Circuits, Fault Finding and Problem Solving
• Support Mechanical fitters as and when required.
Main Duties – Mechanical Fitter
• Install all mechanical items…
Experienced Air Conditioning Engineer required on a permanent basis. Air Conditioning Installation experience from a marine background would be advantageous as our client produces luxury yachts, however candidates from other industries who have carried out Air Conditioning Installation will also be considered.
• To install Gas Fed Air Conditioning units as per manufacturing guidelines.
• Carry out all critical checks & sign offs.
• Additional ad hoc duties such as assisting mechanical and electrical fit out engineers .
• Fault finding and problem solving.
• F-Gas Certification.
• 16th or…
Experienced Car Body Repairers required to carry out GRP repairs on luxury yachts. Previous experience from within a marine environment in GRP Repair would be advantageous, however candidates who previous experience working as a Car Body Repair technician will also be considered.
• Fill, rub, buff and polish (Flash lines and spot fills). Work through grades of sand paper, correct use of catalyst. Finishing, waxing. Familiar with small hand tools. Recognise and understand chemicals and materials used.
• Minor split work. Small distortion repair, breakout repairs, basic laminating skills. Familiar with die grinder and…
Technical Resources are currently recruiting for the following position:
Data Cabling Engineers X2
Start Date: Tuesday 31st My 2016
Duration: 2 weeks minimum
Working Hours: 8 hour days
RATE: £12 per hour
Main Duties include:
-Pulling cable across a tray and basket at heights
-Running, installing, terminating, testing cat5e cable
-Clipping cable to tray at heights
-Working with cat5e Panduit
-Terminating into outlets
-Drawings available but will need to identify routes
-As per the Client and Supervisors request
Required Tooling and Certification:
-Standard Hand Tools…
RGN or RMN Nurse – Plymouth - £Great Company
Our Client’s great home in Plymouth is a purpose built design which allows residents freedom of movement throughout. Our client’s aim is to help people live well with their dementia in a truly person centred way and believe that showing love and personal warmth towards residents allows them to feel safe within their environment. The home has been so successful that an extensive expansion program is currently underway; therefore they are looking for a further RGN or RMN qualified nurse to join their successful nursing team.
As a nurse with our client, you will be given significant responsibility…
An Assistant Accountant is required for a permanent, full time position based in the heart of Plymouth. The role is to provide an efficient accounts service to clients.
As an Assistant Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of preparing final accounts, reconciliations, processing figures, preparing tax computations, tax returns, and VAT returns.
- You will be using Iris Accounts Production system.
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Must have excellent Excel experience.
In return for your experience as an Assistant Accountant we can offer you the following:
- Full time and permanent position…
We are looking for an experienced CNC Operator to join a busy team within an industry leader in design and build project solutions.
The day-to-day responsibilities in this role will include but will not be restricted to:
* Programming, setting and running CNC machinery.
* Manufacturing components in accordance with engineering drawings.
* Using measuring equipment accurately.
* Conducting in-process inspections.
* Ensure that all parts are made to the highest standards
* Experience in running CNC Milling Machines.
If you are interested in the above role, please note that the ideal candidate will have:
* Experience working well in a…
Who we are:
GWR is the proud custodian of one of the most prestigious railway networks in the world. Our services call at over 275 stations, stretching across the South West of England.
Over the next few years we will be making history with huge investments that will affect all areas of operations, from new trains to stations upgrades and local community support.
We aim to transform the way people think about rail travel by setting a new standard – a better experience for our customers. Together we will restore the railways as a very special way to travel – relaxing, fast, efficient, friendly and fun.
If you share our passion for the…
Our client currently has a requirement for an experienced CompEX Electrician for a months work starting on the 1st June
You will be responsible for carrying out ATEX electrical inspections, You will need to possess experience & knowledge of carrying out hazardous area electrical inspections
Suitable candidates will have:
-Experience in industrial electrical installations, modifications and maintenance.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future…
Operating a 40 tonne articulated dumper truck on a Quarry project. Initial a 2 - 3 week hire but potentially ongoing for the right candidate. For further information please contact me Mike on 01278…More
* Are you passionate about food and working in the food industry?
* Do you have experience of working in a fast paced environment?
* Or do you have a degree in Business or a food related subject?
If so, then we'd love to hear from you! Our client based on the South Coast of England is looking to recruit a Graduate Buyer to join their Chilled Food Manufacturing business. You will be given a huge amount of travelling from a team who have a wealth of industry experience and you will learn to research and deliver new ingredients & packaging to the business, ensuring that specifications are in line with Technical requirements, pricing is in…