Quick Search Jobs
QC Lab Analyst (temp rolling contract)
Experienced QC LAB ANALYST required to join leading global company at their large manufacturing site in Grangemouth. Excellent salary, opportunity to be involved in projects and trials. Core responsibilities involve analysis of materials (raw, in process and finished product) using GC/HPLC - relevant, work based experience is required.
Key responsibilities to include:
Resolve technical problems arising from laboratory instruments, which include - GC, HPLC
Carrying out testing and routine analysis of product
Environmental testing as per testing and sampling schedule
Calibration checks on...
£50 - £500/week
£55000 - £90000/annum
Estimator ( Civil Construction)
40-45K plus car
We are looking for an estimator for our construction client in Aberdeen.
As Estimator you will be responsible for producing competitive tenders through the accurate interpretation of drawings, bills of quantity and specification documents.
The candidate will be experienced in estimating tenders at all levels of detail, with a detailed understanding of surveying and estimating techniques, a sound knowledge of/ability to use spreadsheets and other estimating packages.
• Deal with customer inquiries
• Determine full extent of customer requirements and specification
£25000 - £40000/annum
£20000 - £30000/annum
£1 - £30000/annum
Contracts Manager ( Civil Construction)
45-50K plus car
We are looking for contracts manager for our construction client in Aberdeen.
Main role will be the overall management of sites to ensure timely delivery of projects with budget and to the highest standard.
You will be responsible for the management of health and safety on site, taking an active role in the procurement of labour as required, as well as the scheduling and detailing of materials in line with site requirements.
The contract manager will also liaise with client representatives, ensuring their requirements are met.
* Using leadership skills to ensure a zero...
£1 - £550/week
£20000 - £25000/annum
Client delivers power, equipment and subsea solutions to the global energy sector.
Based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
Main role is maintenance of electrical kit for hire fleet and portable equipment.
Must be time served.
Must have previous experience repairing Electrical welding invertors and all associated welding equipment.
Compex cert preferred, but not essential.
Full Time Permanent Role.
40 hours Monday to Friday, with overtime.
Salary guide £26-30K plus overtime on
On behalf of our highly reputable client, Avenue Scotland is currently looking for a Forklift Driver (Grandall)/Storeman.
- MUST HAVE previous experience and ticket for a Grandall Forklift
- 40 hours 8am to 5pm Mon to Friday
- Based in Burntisland, Fife
- Rates depending on experience but very competitive
- Taking deliveries, storing them and coordinating deliveries
- Monitoring stocks and liaising with supply team
- Booking in deliveries - computerised system - knowledge of basic Microsoft packages required (outlook, excel, word etc)
- A driver's licence would be advantageous as there will be requirements to collect deliveries...
Adecco require an Office cleaner for our National Clients.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities/experience:
* Ability to work on their own
* Ability to work to achieve a high level of cleanliness required by our client
* Be available to do set mornings or evenings
* Will have previous cleaning experience preferably in an office environment
This role is on an ongoing basis and holiday pay is accrued.
This is a temporary position.
Due to the volume of applications we receive it can be difficult to respond to each individual therefore, if you have not had a response within the next 5 working days, unfortunately...
Avenue Scotland is currently recruiting for a Billing Advisor to provide excellent customer service, act as a key point of contact between the customers and the client and identify business leads.
*Managing own case load and being a key point of contact for customers focusing on first time resolution and completion working within agreed timescales
*Planning own workload for each day ensuring all priority items are allocated and where issues arise, liaise with the wider team or team leader
*Ensure own performance meets KPIs and targets for team (eg call handling KPIS; timescales for written responses, timescales...
Escape recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an Instrumentation Pipefitter to work both onshore and offshore with a highly reputable oil and gas company. The ideal candidate will be based in Scotland to allow Ad-Hoc availability for work onshore based in the workshop. With a competitive salary and offshore day rate, this is a great opportunity for an individual with previous offshore pipefitting experience. Key aspects include;
· Industry experience of Pipefitting offshore
· Hydraulic systems experience
· Fitting instrumentation tubing system
· HSE and QA awareness
· Ability to read engineering documents
To apply please send an...
My Client are one of the world's leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies and are currently looking for an experienced Offshore Construction Manager to work on a large Brownfield redevelopment Project in Aberdeen.
You will have worked within a similar position and have Offshore experience. You will be required to manage, develop and support the construction process at both a Project and corporate level in a safe, structured and cost effective manner. You will be accountable for the success and performance of all subcontractors and contractors on the project, to ensure the effective completion of the project....
The Head of Nuclear Operations leads and manages a multi-million annual budget to operate and manage facilities across the Naval Base. Associated distribution services and other areas with Nuclear or Radiological significance.
Qualifications & Requirements
We are inviting applications for this role and are keen to speak with candidates who can demonstrate a strong track record of success in managing large teams and operations within a highly regulated and safety critical environment....
Adecco are currently recruiting a Print Room Operator for one of our national clients.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
*Operating multi-functional print machines - producing booklets and documents with attachments
*Assistance with Finishing - Punching ticketing jobs - following verbal and written instructions
*The candidate will need to be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise their workload
*Act as an expert
*Working as part of a team and good communication skills are essential
*Previous experience of using machines with Fiery workstations is advantageous.
*Xerox Model series 2000/6000/7000/8000 are the most common...
• Several years of experience with Master’s or Bachelor's degree in industry specific RF circuit/component designProven experience in analysis and design of microwave antenna and associated components for wireless communication systems
• Experience in developments of RF products from higher level specs to low level implementation
• Experience in engineering validation, testing and debugging
• Experience in project management techniques
• Working knowledge of RF tools such as HFSS, CST Microwave Studio and lab test equipment
• Excellent problem solving, team play, and interpersonal communication skills are
Adecco are looking to source Hydraulic/Mechanical Technician for a 2 week contract for their client who is well established within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Previous Hyperbaric Experience would be advantageous.
This position is a temporary contract and overtime will be available. Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities...
Provide detailed factory and line layouts using AutoCAD
Lean manufacturing and capacity equipment planning,
Provide analysis of current processes using factory simulation tools, value stream mapping, data analysis, PFMEA, etc.
Participation in initiatives focussed on process improvement and cost reduction of existing lines
Develop innovative process solutions and proposals for new products or processes.
• Degree in an Engineering science e.g. Industrial Engineering or any of the following Electronics, Mechanical, Manufacturing Systems engineering
• Significant Industrial Engineering experience.
• FPGA design experience (Verilog preferred).
• FPGA design using ModelSim/Synplify Pro/Quartus design tools.
• Proven ability to optimize complex designs for speed, gates, memory and power
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Requirements capture and specification.
• Basic knowledge or design of video compression standards
• Image or signal processing experience
• SOPC builder and NIOS development process
• Board-level fault finding (scopes, JTAG etc.)
• Interfacing with video ADC (BT656)and/or CCD/CMOS sensor modules
• Hands-on knowledge of...
• The Pipeline Engineer will be expected to undertake integrity risk assessments, formulate and manage inspection and survey programmes that will maintain pipeline integrity and ensure continued availability with no unplanned outages, evaluate survey and inspection results and assess fitness for purpose.
• Assist clients with submissions and presentations to third parties and regulatory authorities.
• Activities will be carried out in accordance with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation and industry standards with current best practice being promoted
An accredited engineering degree or equivalent preferably with...
Minimum of HND in Manufacturing / Production Engineering or other related subject.
• Proven track record in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
• Driven, confident Engineer able to create and maintain enthusiasm and energy levels across the team.
• Confident self starter who must be able to encourage improvement and challenge the Status Quo.
• Ability to communicate at all levels across a range of disciplines and to work with Engineering peer groups across the Manufacturing Division.
• Strong knowledge of cable manufacturing processes over a wide range of technologies and production platforms, including Round Wire, RF Cables, and...
Responsible for integrity of Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) ensuring that all activities, events and milestone are logically linked and fully resourced with labour hours, materials, subcontract payments and reserves.
Perform analysis such as critical path, schedule risk and variance analysis.
The IMS is required to be statused weekly/monthly, aligned to the fiscal calendar and provide an accurate Cost to Complete (EAC) for financial reporting.
Support the Programme Manager with analysis of trend data and provision of metrics for review at Programme Review Boards.
• Ideally Educated to Degree Level or...
We are looking for a Quality Manager for our client based in Edinburgh, which is an electronics software development company.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for.
• Managing / supervising a small team of operational staff.
• Knowledge of IT systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Office)
• Knowledge / experience of ISO9001 quality management system.
• A self-motivated team player with a “can do” attitude, initiative and who takes ownership for delivering results and meeting commitments.
• Degree qualified in a technical discipline....
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
• Ideally have some sea keeping software experience – preferably ANSYS Aqwa
• Must have desire to gain chartership ore be on the route to Chartered Engineer status.
• Degree in NA or...
As part of this embedded firmware team the successful candidate will be involved in the writing and peer review of all artefacts of the software development process including requirements specifications, design documentation, and code. There will be also opportunities for travel to customer sites.
• C/C++ programming
• Embedded software design
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Java, HTML, CGI, UNIX shell
Embedded Linux experience
Working knowledge of multi-threaded software
Knowledge of IP network...
The successful candidate will hold recognised technical qualifications to support their level of experience and to substantiate their level of knowledge. Understanding of IT Systems disciplines, including: requirements, management, configuration management, change control, reliability analysis and quality management
Experience of the following technologies:
Microsoft SQL 2005 & 2008;
Experience of working with Oracle Weblogic technology;
Experience of data warehousing;
An appreciation of ITIL Functions & Processes;
A technical degree or professional qualification;
Experience of at least one of the following:...
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a sound background in field-based Metallurgy, preferably gained within a Marine Engineering environment. You will have a demonstrable experience of conducting in-situation metallurgical inspections, failure analysis and welder qualification. Other key areas of competency we require are as follows:
• Qualified to HNC/ HND level as a minimum in Metallurgy.
• Experience of conducting NDE inspections and PCN level 2 qualifications would be desirable.
• Proven level of computer literacy in word processing and data base management.
• Ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
Store Manager - Beautiful Fashion, Lifestyle & Accessories - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland - Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a creative, design-led retail brand offering a wide product category of fashion, accessories and home pieces. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength and we are looking for commercial, passionate and outgoing managers to join the business and be a part of their continued growth and success.
As a Store Manager within this gorgeous, high profile store in Aberdeen, you will be accountable for leading the Assistant Manager, Supervisor and sales team to ensure that the high standards of...
DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEMS SERVICE ENGINEER / SENIOR SERVICE ENGINEER: ABERDEEN BASED. SALARY CIRCA £45K PLUS COMPANY CAR, 30% OFFSHORE UPLIFTS, PENSION AND HEALTHCARE AS WELL AS EXCELLENT CAREER PROSPECTS. WORLD LEADING MULTINATIONAL CONTROL SYSTEMS COMPANY
Our client is a global provider of control systems and instrumentation to the oil and gas and process industries.. They deliver a safety first, consistent approach to achieving customer satisfaction, and hold many long term relationships reaching across many continents and cultures.
The holder will be expected to take a lead role in technical issues and provide...