CV-Library Training Centre
CV-Library is offering a range of training courses, allowing you to learn on a full or part time basis, depending on how your learning fits in with your lifestyle. We aim to provide a variety of courses that enable flexible learning with widely recognised qualifications – providing a step in the right direction for your future career.
We have put together some articles to give you more information on training courses and how they work.
When deciding on a training course you should choose a course relevant to your personality… read now
By carrying out a course within CV-Library's training zone… read now
The Home Learning College are the only online college that employs our own dedicated tutors… read now
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Web design training course
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- PRINCE2® - Projects In Controlled Environments - Foundation
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Sage Computerised Bookkeeping - accredited by the ICB
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist 2010
- MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- CompTIA Network + 2012
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician 2012
- CCDA: Cisco Certified Design Associate
The Learning People specialise in world class and cost effective learning solutions for anyone wishing to be a project manager.
We've partnered with Home Learning College.
The UK's biggest provider of vocational distance learning courses
Looking for a free online accredited course?
Vision2learn can help you study online for free on a range of Level 2 courses in subject areas such as business and administration, equality and diversity, IT skills, and customer service.
Are you keen to start up your own successful business?
CV-Library is offering some fantastic franchise opportunities, which could result in growing an established business and entrepreneurial success.
Our Training Courses have been Accredited by