CV-Library Training Centre
CV-Library is offering a range of training courses, allowing you to learn on a full or part time basis, depending on how your learning fits in with your lifestyle. We aim to provide a variety of courses that enable flexible learning with widely recognised qualifications – providing a step in the right direction for your future career.
We have put together some articles to give you more information on training courses and how they work.
When deciding on a training course you should choose a course relevant to your personality… read now
By carrying out a course within CV-Library's training zone… read now
The Home Learning College are the only online college that employs our own dedicated tutors… read now
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- CCNA - Security
- Web design training course
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business
- PRINCE2® - Projects In Controlled Environments - Foundation
- Sage Computerised Bookkeeping - accredited by the ICB
- MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- CompTIA Network + 2012
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician 2012
- IAB Level 3 Accounting for Business
We've partnered with Home Learning College.
The UK's biggest provider of vocational distance learning courses
The Learning People specialise in world class and cost effective learning solutions for anyone wishing to be a project manager.
Looking for a self-paced training course?
Vision2Learn is the UK's first and only complete, integrated and accredited e-learning service specifically for the FE sector.
Are you keen to start up your own successful business?
CV-Library is offering some fantastic franchise opportunities, which could result in growing an established business and entrepreneurial success.
Visit our career centre for a wide range of career tools.
Our tips and advice cover everything from writing your CV to successful interviews and job hunting techniques.
Our Training Courses have been Accredited by