IAB Level 1,2 & 3 in Computerised Accounting
Nationwide - home study
Learn at Home
Enquire now for the latest offer
This programme will enhance your CV, giving you the leading edge that will help you stand out to future employers. Combining Levels 1, 2 & 3 in Computerised Accounting, you will be guided from beginner to advanced in just 15 months, teaching you how to perform a range of tasks using Sage 50 Accounts software.
Sage 50 Accounts is a comprehensive business management system that provides valuable information on customers, suppliers, products and areas of profitability within the business. A great skill to have on your CV.
To discuss a payment plan suited to your needs, talk to a Home Learning College Course Advisor and enquire now.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required
- Foundation bookkeeping principles
- Foundation Sage 50 skills
- Intermediate bookkeeping principles
- Intermediate Sage 50 skills
- Advanced bookkeeping principles
- Advanced Sage 50 skills.
Being qualified to create and maintain computerised records using the software is a hugely valuable skill, and will help you find work in organisations across the country, or support running your own business.
Upon completion of the course, you will be fully competent in a range of basic and complex bookkeeping processes; qualified to work as a Sage Bookkeeper, earning a typical salary range of £29,000 - £42,000.
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- Sage 50 Accounts software*
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Exams and booking service
- Specialist Career Management service
- Student membership with the IAB.
*Available for the duration of your course
Do you have a question or a query? Enquire now, we are more than happy to help!