CV-Library is Back on Your TV
Leading job board, CV-Library, is back on your screens from January 2013; engaging with even more quality candidates and attracting the UK's top recruiters.
The advert will be aired from Monday 7th January, 2013, on 13 premium digital channels. Thousands of advert spots are scheduled for the first few months of 2013, heavily weighted to peak times, particular early morning and evening slots.
"The smart and easy way to find your next job online"
The advert demonstrates how easy it is to find your next job online. From uploading your CV for free to searching and applying to over 65,000 jobs with just one click.
Key TV Advert Facts
- Thousands of advert spots
- Nationwide TV coverage in peak times
- Channels include: E4, More4, Dave, Sky News and Eurosport
- Audience: ABC1 Adults
- Over 20 million viewers
- 13 premium digital channels
CV-Library's advert is also live in all of the UK's leading gym chains throughout January 2013; reaching out to professional candidates who like to keep in shape.
Key Gym Statistics
- Live in over 650 gyms across the UK
- Over 500,000 adverts scheduled
- Gym campaign will last 5 weeks
- Advert being aired twice every hour in every gym
- Over 1,000 spots per gym
- Major gym chains include: Fitness First, Virgin Active, David Lloyd, LA Fitness and Nuffield
See More of CV-Library's Offline Advertising
We're reaching over one million passengers with our train station adverts in Bristol and Manchester.
Not only are we advertising in every 4th carriage, you'll find us at all the main underground stations.