The position for Assistant Management Accountant in Leicestershire is no longer available
Assistant Management Accountant
My client is a well established UK market leader within the professional services industry and due to expansion they now have a full time, permanent vacancy for an experienced Assistant Accountant.
Working from the large, open plan site in West Leicestershire you will report to the finance manager and duties will include:
* Assist with the timely production of both weekly and monthly management accounts
* Work closely with other members of the finance team to ensure accurate information is provided
* Assisting with Unity / SFD accounting and reporting
* Develop a rounded understanding across all areas of accounting - Purchase, Sales and General Ledgers, Cash Book, Bank Account management
* Timely reconciliation of balance sheet and bank accountants
* Ad hoc duties as requested by the management team
Candidates should have a good level of IT Literacy and benefit from previous experience within a similar finance position.
You must be a team player with the ability to work accurately to targets and deadlines.
In return, my client is willing to offer a competitive basic salary of £17,000 coupled with study support towards either ACCA or CIMA.
Long term career stability and progression within this growing company await the successful candidate.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.