The position for Assistant Management Accountant in Farnborough is no longer available
Assistant Management Accountant
Outstanding development opportunity for an active ACCA or CIMA studier to join a successful international business within the hi-tech sector.
As an active CIMA or ACCA studier you will have experience of working within a finance function and be keen to continue developing your career. A self motivated individual with strong communication skills is required in order to interact effectively with non finance across the business. SAP would be beneficial but not essential.
About The Role
You will assist in providing support to a key division within the business ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures.
• Ensure the achievement of the month-end reporting deliverables and timetable.
• Prepare cost analysis and determine the cost accruals
• Prepare the Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Prepare cost allocation journals based on monthly volumes
• Proactively look for opportunities to improve financial and commercial reporting
• Support the preparation and analytical review and commentary for the Management Reporting Pack.
• Prepare divisional budgets and forecasts
• Support the Controller in driving the financial and commercial activities which generate cost efficiencies, savings and gross margin improvement
Commutable from: Basingstoke, Bracknell, Camberley, Farnborough
Hook, Lightwater, Maidenhead, Reading, Windsor, Wokingham
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)