The position for Accounts Executive (Mat cover) in Cheshunt is no longer available
Accounts Executive (Mat cover)
This is a really friendly and long established company that offers a number of staff benefits. These include a modern open plan office, company pension, air conditioningand free parking. The role has excellent potential for you to transfer elsewhere within accounts after the maternity cover is over.
A really nice team to work within and a family friendly company, you will be someone with a 'can-do' attitude who is flexible in your approach. The team all cover each other for holidays so you will also have some duties of others in the team at times. A selection of your main duties include:
* Reconciling BACS and cheque payments
* Bank reconciliations along with supplier statment recs
* Sales Ledger
* Supplier queries
* Preparing for weekly BACS runs
* Some credit control along with credit management such as credit limit updating
* Credit insurance renewals and queries along with credit checks
* Accounts from Companies House
* Printing SL week edn reports and month end reports
* Setting up new customers accounts on the system (AS400)
* Visiting the bank on a daily basis to pay in cheques (need to be a driver)
You must be someone with excellent attention to detail for this role who is well organised as well. We are looking for someone with good Microsoft Word and Excel skills who can also communicate well on the telephone and with confidence.
This is a super place to work and they welcome suggestions for improvement. Whilst this is a maternity cover there is also long term opportunity to transfer within accounts after the maternity period is over.
To be considered you will want to send your CV without delay. Only successful applicants will receive a reply but we may still hold on to other's CVs to consider them for other roles.