The position for Commercial Insurance Account Handler in Newport is no longer available
Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
£20,000 - £25,000
Are you a driven and enthusiastic Sales person with a proven track record in selling Commercial Insurance? Do you possess first class communication and customer service skills coupled with a keen eye for detail and accuracy?
If so then Office Angels would like to speak with you as soon as possible!
We are currently working with a growing and successful Newport based client to recruit an Account Executive selling Commercial Insurance products.
The successful candidate should possess;
- A proven track record in placing commercial policies in the SME sector
- A knowledge of different Commercial Insurance products
- A knowledge of how leads are generated and an ability to produce own leads where necessary
- An understanding and experience in using of Acturis software
Duties will include;
- Responding to enquiries from clients and underwriters received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated
- "Fact finding" to identify clients' requirements and to provide a quotation to fulfil their needs
- Maintaining an accurate record of the assessment of the clients' awareness of risk and insurance as well as their circumstances and objectives
- Using the information gathered, determine which insurers will provide the most competitive rates for the covers required
- Obtaining quotations using quotation system, rating guides or by referring to insurers
- Communicating quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the applicant's needs
- Discussing any additional covers to ensure that all insurance requirements are satisfied
Issue invoices and policy documents and update client records
- Maintaining the system for raising renewals, prospects and leads which should be actioned 4-6 weeks before renewal date
- Manage the diary system and task management daily
- Producing renewal, prospect and lead documentation
- Analysing new business documents received from insurers and process without delay in line with contract certainty
- Handling referrals from the administration section in respect of renewals, prospects and leads where appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join a business that values loyalty and commitment. Our client are a long standing and successful business with low staff turnover - a company where staff want to work!
Interested? Upload your CV as a Word document today or call Office Angels Newport on 01633 263 733 and speak to Hannah or Ash!!!