The position for Payroll Administrator in Bracknell is no longer available
SUMMARY: Under some supervision, responsible for payroll & administrative support in the human resources department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Payroll input via computerised system. Calculating accurate salary payments and labour costs, SMP, SSP etc
• Distribution of pay slips and relevant documents relating to payroll.
• Preparation of payroll journals monthly to Finance for all divisions within the company
• Prepares and send filing of year end documentation to Tax Office. Distributes year end documents to employees in accordance with Tax Office deadlines.
• Prepare Irish payroll and submission to for action.
• Form 42 completions bi-annually for all employees in share scheme for Finance.
• Administer UK Employee Share Purchase Plan. Prepares Share accounts reports for US stockbrokers.
• Answer payroll related queries from personnel and HMRC etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Secondary school education. At least two (2) years related experience and background working within a Payroll / Admin environment.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required for effective interface at all levels with all internal and external contacts. Accuracy is essential. Must have excellent organisation skills along with good skills in Microsoft Office. Must be able to work in a highly confidential environment.