The position for SENIOR ACCOUNTANT in Lincolnshire is no longer available
LOCATION NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE
SALARY AND BENEFITS £30K - £40K WITH EXCELLENT CAREER PROSPECTS
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate with at least 3 to 4 years PQE from a practice environment looking for their next career move. This well respected firm of accountants in North East Lincolnshire are looking for a candidate who can confidently liaise with clients and help to build business relationships. This firm may also be able to offer a partnership opportunity for the right candidate in the future.
- Established firm of Chartered Accountants
- Dealing in a wide range of services from audit, accounts preparation, management accounts, tax and business advice.
- Have a strong training and development programme for staff
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Strong proven track record in accounts preparation from a practice environment
- Looking to pursue and grow your career in a practice environment
- Able to work as part of a team with strong communication skills
- Computer literate
IDEALLY YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- You will be a qualified candidate with at least 3 - 4 years PQE from a practice environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications, Iris and Sage software
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients maintaining and building strong working relationships
- Responsible for accounts preparation, management accounts and tax work as well.
- Training and developing student staff
- Review and supervise work for student staff
THE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY
Edwards & Pearce are a professional recruitment consultancy
Established in 1998
Employ approx 40 staff
2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
Edwards & Pearce have a strong client base incorporating large groups and SME's across all manufacturing and service sectors, and are on the preferred supplier lists of a number of blue chip organisations.
- Key to the success of Edwards & Pearce are its 11 specialist divisions which offer specialist consultancy advice and help in the following areas
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Production
Executive Search & Selection
Sales & Marketing
Supply Chain & Procurement
All divisions offer unique solutions to all permanent, temporary and interim management recruitment problems. For more information or for a full summary of assignments currently being handled by Edwards & Pearce please visit our website or contact one of our offices
DONCASTER - Tel 01302 815999
Edwards & Pearce House, 6 Albion Place, South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2EG
HULL - Tel 01482 621721.
22 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP