The position for Senior Accountant in Bournemouth is no longer available
Package: £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE) + Project Performance Bonus & Benefits Package
The Richmond Group is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative financial services product and software businesses. Over an 11-year period, RG has delivered staggering financial performance, customer-centric products and an award-winning employee experience.
We are currently recruiting for a new role to provide a first class financial accounting service to a number of Group companies, ensuring efficient, effective financial processes and controls are in place and followed.
What we’ll ask you to do:
· Financial Accounting - Provide an efficient and effective financial accounting service to Group & all non-lending companies. Ensure financial controls and processes are in place and monitored across all businesses. Challenge existing processes, increase efficiency & eliminate unnecessary manual interventions. Prepare all VAT & tax returns. Rollout best practice to all businesses.
· Data Integrity - Ensure the integrity of the underlying data, including full balance sheet reconciliation
· Team - Manage a team covering accounts payable, financial accounts, cash & bank transactions
· Other - Manage treasury and transactional banking relationships. Support & implement Group tax planning strategies
What we think you’ll need:
· ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualification
· financial accounting & reconciliations experience;
· proactive, hands on approach;
· ability to challenge the status quo;
· experience of driving change in a fast paced business;
· energy, commitment & drive;
· great influencing skills with the ability to demonstrate group values.
What we offer in return:
Performance & Profit Bonuses · Health Insurance · Stakeholder Pension · Free Gym Membership · An extra day’s holiday each year · Annual Bestival Trip and Kilimanjaro Charity Climb · Free iPhone