The position for Retention Manager in Haywards Heath is no longer available
Role - Retention Manager
Location – Haywards Heath
Salary - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
First Central Insurance Management Ltd is part of an international Group that sells motor insurance products to UK customers. This is a rare opportunity to be part of our success as we grow. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to our customers. Our plan is to achieve this through the training and development of our staff, by listening to our customers and looking for new ways to improve the way we work.
We currently have a vacancy for a Retention Manager who will be directly responsible for the Retention rates of 1st Central products.
You must have a proven record of improving the customer retention rates and experience in the financial services sector.
- Deliver and optimise the renewal ‘journey’ – maximising Retention and Income Per Policy (IPP)
- Work with Pricing / MI to develop and optimise a segmentation strategy for renewals
- Work with Head of Sales to deliver a cost – effective outbound retention strategy to target and renew high – value customer segments
- Responsible for conducting staff management duties including:
- Delivering coaching and feedback to the Marketing Executive to achieve KPI’s and SLA’s, and conducting regular performance reviews, including probationary reviews and annual appraisals
- Deal with all employee issues including monitoring absence and conducting disciplinaries
- Assist the recruitment process
- To ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- People management and leadership skills and ability to motivate employees in a high pressurised environment
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Good numeracy skills
- Competent technical skills
- Good understanding of motor insurance products and the motor insurance industry
- Solid understanding of the business objectives and operations
- Commercially focussed
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Extremely target driven and results focussed
- An organised and pro-active approach
- Takes initiative to make decisions
- Emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Strives to deliver performance targets and drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
We offer great earnings potential and a vibrant and positive working environment at our brand new building in Haywards Heath near to the station.
Key Word; Sales, Sales Person, Sales Advisors, Telesales, Sales Managers, Assistant Managers, Advisors, KPI, Insurance, Finance, appointment, TCF, Compliance, FSA, Claims, Technical, Motor, Automotive, Warranty, Handlers, Engineer, Technician, Neg, Negotiator, Retention, Renewal, Management
Key Locations; Haywood Heath, Brighton, Worthing, Eastbourne, Crawley, Horley, Redhill, East Grinstead, Tunbridge Wells, Burgess Hill, Uckfield, Hailsham, Shoreham-by-Sea, Hove, Newhaven, Seaford, East Sussex, West Sussex,
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. You should receive a form of response within 28 days of applying.