The position for Business Analyst / Finance Analyst (Accountancy) in Southampton is no longer available
Business Analyst / Finance Analyst (Accountancy)
A proactive Business Analyst / Financial Analyst professional is required for our specialist manufacturing global client based in Southampton. Our world leading client is offering an exciting accountancy position, good career prospects and a good salary and benefits package. Apply now!
Reporting into the Management Accounts Manager in the finance division, the purpose of the role is to encompass an internal compliance aspect, reviewing and testing internal controls
and processes. This includes; Business analysis and review reporting, undertaking Finance projects, internal audit including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
The ideal candidate will have relevant Business Analyst / Finance Analyst / Accounting Analyst experience and be CIMA qualified or part CIMA qualified.
Proven experience within a high volume multi currency finance environment is required as is experience with Oracle and preferably Navision. You must have Intermediate Excel knowledge and ideally Internal Audit/SOX experience.
• Maintain SOX narratives and control matrixes, to ensure up to date and aligned with
business processes, and ensuring processes include sufficient controls.
• Carry out testing on SOX processes to ensure compliance throughout the business
• Implement internal audit processes to reduce risk of accounting errors/fraud
• Analysis of Margins and profitability within monthly accounts
• Balance Sheet Review and Controls, including key ratio analysis
• Customer credit note audit/controls
• Develop internal Oracle reporting, including audit reports
• Identify and implement Oracle improvements in finance functionality
• Inventory audit/controls
• Review Expense Claims
• Review internal processes for further efficiencies
• finance projects as required.
In return there is a good salary with benefits including; Pension, Private Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Income protection, Share Scheme plus more. To apply please email your cvwith salary expectations and availability and detail your experience.