The position for Canadian - Website/Publishing Content Editor - Gibraltar in Gibraltar is no longer available
Canadian - Website/Publishing Content Editor - Gibraltar
Have you ever wanted to Live and Work Abroad and in the Sun?
Our Client Operates within Online Gaming. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Website Content Editor. This person will ideally be a Canadian National and understand the Canadian Market.
Long description The Role:
Working alongside the UK Publishing Team, this role aims to maximise traffic through Our Clients website dynamic content across all Sportsbook domains and sites in a timely and relevant manner, utilising all the publishing and content management systems available whilst ensuring the quality of translations across all areas is consistent, accurate and of a high quality.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Customer Service, keen knowledge of sports and sports betting – with particular focus on the Canadian market, and excellent writing skills.
• Monitoring and checking websites, ensuring all content and data are correctly displaying and up-to-date at all times including the creation and pricing of ad-hoc markets.
• Writing original sport related copy in English for the Canadian market to support the localization of Our Clients websites.
• Supervising the bonus promotions and check withdrawal and bonus requests.
• Publishing content items to the Sportsbook, its sub-domains and other sites.
• Maintaining the look, feel and tone of the site as appropriate to Canadian Customers
• Schedule and prioritise the annual, monthly and weekly sporting calendar to lead all sportsbook, promotion and CRM activity in the territory.
• Clear concise writing skills, appropriate to company guidelines on tone.
• The ability to write fluently in appropriate language for a number of purposes and situations, including marketing of sports and gaming products.
• Particular attention to detail.
• Competent user of Microsoft Office.
• Experience with content management systems.
• Knowledge and interest in a variety of US sports.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to multi-task within a small, driven team.
• Good team player and flexible to work 5 out of 7 days, evenings and weekends.
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package Available.