The position for Fraud Analytics Manager - SAS - London - to £55k in London is no longer available
Fraud Analytics Manager - SAS - London - to £55k
Job Title: Fraud Analytics Manager – Application Fraud
Salary: to £55,000 + Bonus, Car & Benefits
The Manager of Post Application Fraud Analytics will manage a small team of analysts and root cause investigators to pro-actively identify Post Application Fraud trends and to create solutions for managing fraud risk across all channels. The role holder will work closely with the Application Fraud Analytics team, as well as Operations & the Credit Risk teams, to ensure the overall strategy is designed, integrated, and to see solutions through to implementation.
• Manage the production of data analysis for Post Application Fraud to support their decision making process and recommend solutions to enable Fraud Detection rules/strategies be implemented/amended ensuring we minimise loss and maximise revenue.
• Undertake delivery of designated activities in order to provide an effective service to internal stakeholders and customers
• Provide specialist information, guidance, advice, direction and interpretation of policy to customers on business area/unit related matters, resolving customer queries/ concerns
• Contribute to the design, development and specification of new/redesigned processes, systems, information, documentation and supporting materials producing reports summarising findings and recommending changes, consulting with customers where appropriate, to ensure that their requirements are fully understood and met
• Lead, motivate, develop and appraise team members so that their individual and collective performance is of the required standard and meets the current and future business needs.
• Ensure quality control procedures are in place for all MI and Data extraction.
• Develop an effective analytical team by providing leadership and guidance to the team
• Manage Risks in an effective manner, including the risks associated with deploying changes to fraud defences within the channels
• Act as an SME on Fraud analytics
• Minimum of 3 years in the retail fraud/risk department of a major bank with a detailed knowledge of fraud risk
• Minimum of 3 years in an Analytical role with experience of various analytical techniques, including SAS, SQL, GRID/Data Warehouse and enhanced programming skills and technical abilities
• Experience of leading/developing other analysts/investigators in analytical techniques and/or other skills
• Experience of creating optimum strategies and controls for fraud risk management
• Proven presentation skills (written and verbal)
• Some stakeholder management and engagement skills
• Results oriented, pro-active, highly dynamic and with strong personal drive
Please send your CV to (url removed) or contact Phillip Hartley on 01706 825 199.