The position for Senior Management Accountant in Portsmouth is no longer available
Senior Management Accountant
As a Senior Management Accountant you will manage 2 full time and 1 part time staff, prepare monthly management accounts and co-ordinate the mid year budgeting process.
* Maintenance of analysis schedules so key actuals & variance to forecast and budget can be reviewed
* Co-ordination of inputs to forecasting and reporting models to ensure reporting requirements are achieved in terms of timeliness, detail and accuracy
* Ensure that P&L and balance sheet forecasts are supportable and tie in with relevant business / accounting areas e.g. cash forecast is agreed with financial accounts and project accounts, recoveries forecast ties in with project accountants, headcount forecast is agreed with HR.
* Review of costbase actuals and forecast with functional heads as allocated.
* Act as Process Owner for the Management Reporting element of Financial Controls Framework.
The candidate will need to be a qualified accountant with at least 2-3 years pqe and experience of managing a small team. Achievement of reporting requirements is a key deliverable and the successful applicant will need ensure that the team's output is produced in an accurate & timely manner, working additional hours to meet deadlines if required. Intermediate Excel skills as a minimum are essential.
This is a 3-6 month temporary role to start as soon as possible. Hours are 37 per week with an early finish on Fridays. Rate is up to £21.00 per hour LTD and the equivalent on a PAYE basis.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.