The position for Management Accountant in Dartford is no longer available
Position: Management Accountant
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: Circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus 25 days holiday and pension
We have an immediate opportunity for a Management Accountant that can make an instant impact and help influence change. This is a hand on role reporting to the Group Finance Director which will be responsible for providing financial information in such a way as to assist Senior Management in planning and controlling of projects, cost centres and UK P&L business units.
You will also work on budgeting, forecasting and spend variance, delivering excellent advice across the business. Other responsibilities will include month and year end processing, posting of monthly journals, reporting and ad hoc analysis. In addition the successful candidate will help us improve IT systems as well as processes and procedures.
• The successful candidate will be a ACCA/CIMA finalist or qualified accountant with solid experience within management accounting and a stable yet progressive career history.
• Addition experience using CyberQube is highly desirable although not essential.
• Liaison across the business often at a senior level means this role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to discuss financial matters in a clear and commercial way.
• Also important is drive, enthusiasm and a good eye for detail.
• The ideal candidate will be an advanced Excel user
• Confident and comfortable in presenting data, verbally and in writing and be able to support varied demanding workload producing complex analytical information to strict deadlines.
By sending CareerSure-Recruit your CV you are allowing us to represent you as a recruiting agent, this is allowing us to market your CV anonymously to clients with the purpose of providing you with a career opportunity.