The position for Internal Auditor in Glasgow is no longer available
My client, based in Glasgow is the fastest growing motor retailer in the United Kingdom.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Internal Auditor to facilitate the File Audit in accordance with manufacturer standards and guidelines. Working closely with the Head of Finance your key responsibilities will be:
• To audit group deal files to ensure compliance with company and Manufacturer standards.
• To report all audit findings.
• To resolve any issues found where possible.
• To be aware of all audit requirements and advise where required of any changes issued by the Manufacturer.
• To ensure that all data is accurately recorded.
• To ensure the correct use of all relevant systems.
• To report any financial risk.
• To participate in training and development activities as required.
• To promote and adhere to Company Policies, Processes and Procedures.
• Continually develop personal knowledge and skills through learning, development and experiences.
• Ensure that at all times that personal behaviour is consistent with the company Values and Work ethos
The ideal candidate will be an experienced internal auditor who has an analytical mind and strong attention to detail. You must be a forward thinking team player with experience interacting with financial and non-financial stakeholders. You will be enthusiastic in your manner with clear and concise communication skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel.
Aspirare Recruitment Scotland delivers corporate recruitment and business solutions that are custom designed to cost, effectively meeting our clients and candidates needs. 52 Castle Street, Hamilton Towers, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, ML3 6BU