The position for Mixed Tax Associate in Bath is no longer available
Mixed Tax Associate
Job Title: Mixed Tax Associate
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
My client is a firm of chartered accountants and business advisors with a national network of offices. Having repeatedly recruited for them, we know that they provide an excellent work environment. In a competitive market, they are a professional firm who successfully balance the needs of the business and staff.
As part of their continued success, we are looking for a Mixed Tax Associate (can also be referred to as Tax Semi Senior / Senior) who will be based in their Bath offices.
You will be working in a small specialist tax team, acting as the daily point of contact for a range of clients.
• This role will require you to provide a corporate and personal tax compliance service as required
• Daily Correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties.
• You will be required to prepare personal and corporate tax returns to a high standard.
• Demonstrable personal and corporate tax experience (preferably around 3 – 4 years) in a compliance role or a compliance and advisory role within a practice environment.
• Some form of professional and appropriate qualification such as ATT, CTA, AAT.
• You must be reliable and used to working to deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure when required, especially in January.
• You must be able to work in a team environment
• It is imperative that you are able to display excellent communication skills
Free onsite parking
Benefits package in-line with a leading National employer
Thank you for viewing this vacancy. Please rest assured that all applications are reviewed by an experienced consultant at Prospect Recruitment Ltd. Regrettably, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those we feel are suitable for this role or alternative vacancies will be contacted by us.
Please apply now for further information. We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Insolvency, Corporate Finance and Business Recovery.
More information is available at prospect-recruitment.