The position for Management Accountant in Accrington is no longer available
£24,000 - £28,000
Part of a major diversified European food company this manufacturing site is recruiting for a permanent Management Accountant within their frozen foods division. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be supporting the business in the understanding of its material and labour vacancies, monthly factory overhead performance, product costs and KPIs.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports
- Cost Centre review and re-forecasting
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and BS reconciliations
- Analysis of purchase price variance including inflationary effects and recovering tracking
- Involvement in business planning
- Must be part of fully qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Have experience of FMCG or a Manufacturing environment
- Be willing to challenge the status quo and prompt new ways of working
- Must be able to influence at all levels
- Will have excellent Excel skills, including use of pivot tables
- Use and knowledge of SAP would be desirable
You will need to be hard working and an excellent team player with great analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to see the bigger picture. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply immediately.