The position for Payroll Officer Part Time 20 hrs per wk Mon - Fri. in Belfast, County Down, Northern Ireland is no longer available
Payroll Officer Part Time 20 hrs per wk Mon - Fri.
Fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Payroll Officer to join a friendly and professional organisation in their Belfast Offices. Salary £17,000 - £20,000 pro rata.
• Do you have previous professional payroll experience?
• Do you possess exceptional attention to detail and data entry skills associated with payroll a large number of employees?
• Can you use EXCEL at an advanced level?
If you have previous professional payroll experience and are looking to work 20 hours per week split over 5 days Mon - Fri this the opportunity for you.
Based in Belfast you will be working 4 hours per day Mon - Fri in a busy payroll and HR Dept.
About the Part Time Payroll Officer Role:
• Pay rolling over 1,000 employees on a monthly basis looking after everyone from part time casual personnel right the way up to company directors
• You will be responsible for payroll cut offs, salary changes, updating bank details, sick pay, bonuses and all aspects of payroll
• This is a permanent part time position, of 20 hours per week over 5 days Mon - Fri. It would suit candidates with previous payroll experience looking to work 20 hours per week to fit around their other commitments.
To be considered for the Part Time Payroll Officer Role you will need to demonstrate:
• Previous experience of working in a busy payroll dept
• Used to working with a high volume of data accurately and quickly
• Advanced user of EXCEL
• Available and willing to commit to a permanent role of 20 hours per week over 5 days.
Key Search Words: Payroll Officer, Part Time, 20 hours per week, Financial Admin, HR Admin