The position for Garden Centre/Retail Manager in Avon is no longer available
Garden Centre/Retail Manager
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding group of garden centres. They are now seeking a strong retailer with a love for Horticulture to join their team. This site and the business as a whole are going through a massive redevelopment!
Your role would be:-
Day to day management of the garden centre and working closely with the Regional Manager on the ongoing development of the centre
· Responsible for management, training and development of the team
· Ensuring that the centre performs to its optimum
· Horticultural knowledge is a big advantage
· Management skills, including recruitment, training and development of staff
· Strong retail skills.
· Strong financial acumen
· Able to run the site as your own business.
Ideal opportunity for either an experienced Garden Centre Manager or Retailer with a love/knowledge of Horticulture.
Horticultural qualifications desirable
5 years within retail management
You must be a self-starter and self motivated!
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £40,000
Benefits: 4 weeks rising, contributory pension
Start: June 2012