The position for Design Engineer Agricultural Machinery in Herefordshire, England is no longer available
Design Engineer Agricultural Machinery
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of specialist spraying equipment for a wide range of applications worldwide. They currently export 90% of products produced at two sites in the UK. To support the continueed success the company are looking to recruit a Design Engineer preferably with experience of agricultural machinery.
The successful applicant will be responsible for
* Creation of new product designs from concept stage
* Development and testing of prototypes possibly overseas
* Specification and sourcing of materials and components
* Preparation of technical drawings for manufacturing
* Transfer of designs through to production stage
* Preparation of technical manuals and documents
* Compliance of products to international standards
* Preparation of technical files to support CE compliance
* Working as part of a design team
Ideally the successful applicant will be a degree level graduate in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering)
Skills and experience required include:-
* Agricultural Engineering background
* In depth knowledge of 3D CAD Design preferably Solidworks
* Should be competent in use of MS Word, Excel and Power point.
* Knowledge of manufacturing process, fabrication and techniques
* Experience of fabrication and hydraulics
* Experience in electronics and electrical engineering an advantage
* Competent communicator with good interpersonal skills
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.