The position for Embedded C, Software Engineer in London is no longer available
Embedded C, Software Engineer
To specify, design, code and test application code for diesel engine control, within an embedded environment.
The software engineer's main activities will be drawn from the following:
- ISO 22900 (ODX)
- ISO 14229
- Unified Diagnostic Services
- Design of EMS as a Software Engineer
- Designed for High portability and re-use
- Boot Experience
- Lauterbach and J1939
- Implementation of software using MISRA C under a defined process
- Configuration Controlled and Managed by ClearQuest/ClearCase
- In Integrated Development Environment (CodeWright IDE)
- Static Analysis using QAC to MISRA (plus local) guidelines
- For PowerPC (Diab Data compiler) and C167 (Tasking compiler) target platforms
- Unit/Logical Test on Host PC using Polyspace
- Additional Test on hosted target simulation
- Integration Test on Bench, Rig and Engine
- With Load Box / Test Harness
- With Commercial Software in-circuit emulation and background debug tools (e.g. EST BDM probe (PowerPC) and Hitex ICE (C167)
- With Local Calibration and Debug Tools using CAN and K-line interfaces
- Supporting System engineers in Validation Test
- In Dynamometer
- In Vehicle
To an ISO9001/TickIT audited process
Training will be available for areas where the engineer requires development.
- The following attributes are mandatory:
- Usually educated to degree level.
- Experienced in an embedded application field.
- Proven experience of developing real time systems.
- Willing to work as part of a team, but at times operate alone.
- The following attributes are desirable:
- Automotive Background
- Matlab/simulink and Autocoding experience
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.