The position for Product Manager - Automotive Aftermarket -C32K in South Wales is no longer available
Product Manager - Automotive Aftermarket -C32K
A Product Manager is required within South Wales (Newport, Cardiff, Pontypool, Caerphilly, Cwmbran) for a leading global automotive aftermarket manufacturer.
Salary £28-35K + Pension + Benefits
Our client is the global choice of manufacturers for their product specialism within the automotive aftermarket. They lead with their design, creation and assembly, giving their partners and customers the confidence of a product surpassing the utmost of quality standards.
A vacancy has arisen for a Product Manager to work within the marketing and product support area of the companies thriving European Aftermarket Division.
• Control and develop the company product ranges
• Lead the new product introduction process
• Lead range infill and outsourcing activity
• Input into packaging solutions
• Competitor range / proposition analysis
• Control and development of catalogue provision alongside Marketing
• Analysis and development of catalogue data
• Generation of marketing product sales data
• Input to product sales forecasting
• Compile and manage competitor pricing matrix
• IT literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
• Automotive aftermarket knowledge / experience
• Product Management Experience
• Cataloguing experience
• Automotive OE and OES knowledge / experience
• Project Management Experience
• Scheduling / Forecasting past experience
• European Market Experience
• Private label product experience
• Technical knowledge of vehicles
• Foreign Languages
To apply for the above position please email a copy of your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Consultant, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.